𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄 8

Evelyn, Elijah, Shiloh and Micah were sent to go find out what was happening somewhere since they kept keeping calls about it. After a while they decided to go.

"We are here to go find out about what's been calling us here." Shiloh said as she opened the door. She gave everyone wakie talked just incase something happens. "If anything happens get one of us with the walkie talkie."

They all spit up to go find out. Evelyn was sent to go to the left side of the area. She looked around and there was really nothing there. Until she heard a growl. She breathed heavily befire going to see what was growing. There was nothing there so she just kept exploring.

After a while she heard another one again.

"Whoevers doing that I would like you to reveal yourself." She shouted.

The only thing she could defend herself with was herself. She kept looking and followed the growls on her side.

Evelyn looked up and saw a zombie. She didn't see the face clearly though since she immediately screamed, punched it and called everyone on her walkie talkie.

"Guys I found something. Meet back at the front door!" She said into th walkie talkie.

They did exactly what Ev said and met up there.

"What happened?" Elijah asked her.

"I saw a zombie. I didn't see the face though but they were also wearing something from M.O.M. So it's one of the people that work with us." She said really fastly.

"Let's get back and warn everyone. Shiloh will send the message." Elijah said before leading everyone out of the area.

As soon as Ev got back at M.O.M she wanted to look at one of the areas that she hadn't explored yet. Since she was the third leader she was aloud to go and see the junk yard. Basically things that Mom left there. Barley anyone goes there though.

She looked at old photos, things she collected and many stuff.

She accidentally dropped a photo and picked it up. It had dust on it so she blew it off.

It was a picture of Miss. Nelson and someone else. The other person looked like her. Had the same hair, same face structure and mostly most of the things Ev has.

"Is that the person I've been seeing in my dreams, or memories. I don't even think they are dreams anymore." She thought.

Evelyn decided to find more evedince about the lady in the photo. Luckily she found a diary and a record. She opened the record and read it.

"Lillian Hills, Worked at M.O.M and one of the second leaders." Evelyn read. She thought it didn't give her enough information so she read the diary.

"2005, I'm running away from the realm serante with my daughter Evelyn. I didn't escape but my daughter did. This is my last writing in the book and probably the last piece of evidence you will find."

End of Log

Lillian Hills

"You're telling me that that's my mom?" She said to herself. She put her diary in her bag including the record.

She found a jewelry box that had the person's name on it also a letter on top.

"Only the daughter of Lillian Hills will me able to open this with her finger print."

Evelyn tried and unexpectedly it worked. Inside it had a necklace in and another letter.

 Inside it had a necklace in and another letter

(That's the necklace)

"Great, more reading." She complained. "My daughter, you are probably reading this. I'm Lillian Hills and you probably won't remember me. I'm your mom and I have so much to tell you. There is a book with all of my information that you must only read. The necklace inside glows when you get closer to me. I hope it works so you can find me one day. I know you probably think I'm joking but I'm not. You're from a different planet - you probably won't believe that too - I hope you are safe and that this is my real daughter. I miss you Evelyn."

She wore the necklace before hiding the box in her bag since she heard someone coming. Luckily it was just Elijah.

"What are you doing here?" He asked her.

"Just exploring again." She smiled.

"Shiloh has told everyone and we will be going back tomorrow to find out who the zombie alpha is and get rid of them before they can infect someone else."

"It's one of us isn't it?"

"It's one of the people that are coming with us."

"When you know it's not because I suck at being the boss." She laughed.

"Where'd you get that from?" Elijah asked her.

"Get what from?"

"The pink necklace you're wearing? I didn't give you that one."

"So you were the one that got me the necklace with my initials on!" She said.

"Yeah I did. Anyways, the pink one looks like a matching one that Lillian had."

"You know you Lillian is?"

"Yeah why do you?" Eli asked.

"Yeah I do."

Without warning Shiloh walked in.

"Elijah I've been looking for you everywhere!" Shiloh says while stepping over all of the stuff. "So you know that Amelia girl you were talking about."

"Ok I generally forgot about her."

"I think she can help us find the zombie alpha since she's a really good detective."

"Really?" Elijah said.

The trio started walking out and Shiloh told them more things about Amelia.

"She's coming on the bus tomorrow. Evelyn you will help her sometimes at the place."

"Me?" Evelyn said while turning around to look at Shiloh.

"Yeah I think you guys would get along."

"Yeah, great." She thought.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow then."

Shiloh and Elijah skipped off and Ev went to her room to continue reading the book that her "mom." Said she could only read.

"Your father was a really bad person. We lived on the planet Amethyst. Your uncle was the king and your dad didn't accept it so he decided to start a war with your uncle. Me and him got into an argument and built a space ship to escape the war. That's when I met Miss Nelson. Miss Nelson has kids too and I hope one day you guys can find each other and become friends. You and Elijah used to always play together. You even told me that you liked him when you were only 4! That was a funny moment." Ev read.

She decided to stop since it was 11pm and it was getting late.

She changed into her PJs and all night she just thought about her childhood.

"No wonder I don't know half of it." She said to herself.