𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄 7

THIS MIGHT BE BAD CAUSE I WAS ON A TRAIN WHILE DOING THIS LOL.

Ev was hanging around her room since she had nothing to do. Elijah went out and Shiloh went with him.

Evelyn jumped of her bed before remembering that she has new uniform to try.

It was a pink top, with a pink bandana and green trousers.

(The photo is mine by the way)

Evelyn tried it on and looked at herself in the mirror.

"I'm going to be wearing this 24/7."

Evelyn walked out of the room before going around to explore. It was a pretty big place and she enjoyed looking around and meeting some people she hadn't met before.

"Oh, hey Evelyn." Judah said. "Didn't Elijah already give you a tour?"

"Yeah, he did but I'm just going around again." She replied.

Judah and Ev talked for awhile before she continued going around.

When she got to the left wing Ev saw an office. It had a sign saying Mrs.Nelsons Office. She was going to go inside but she stopped herself.

She noticed that some parts of the place were places that said Do not go inside.Ev felt somethong touch her arm making her turn around. She heard a woman voice in her ear making her turn around again. Ev shook her head before running out of the area she was in.

She went into the main hall where Britney was. There was a big circle in the middle that people where working on.

"Hey Britney, what are you guys working on?" Ev asked as she approached her.

"It's a portal, so we can go to the different realms for missions and other stuff."

"Do you know when it will be finished."

"Not really." Britney sighed.

"Anyway, I'm going to go back to my office and I'll see you soon."

Evelyn skipped in a happy mood back to her office. She noticed that hers was next to Elijahs.

"Oh wow, neighbours at home and neighbours here." She said to herself.

"Do you always talk to yourself?"

Evelyn turned around to see Elijah.

They done their handshake which ended with him spining her around.

"I see you tried the uniforms, you look - nice."

"Thanks, I really like the outfits, I love how I'm matching with you guys."

"Most of it was Jocelyn's Idea."

"Since when could Jocelyn think if good matching outfits?"

The two laughed.

They talked and laughed before Eli wanted to show her something for the missions.

"Ok so on your computer you have all of the news about the missions and stuff. Tomorrow there is a place we need to go." Eli explained.

"A song off?" Ev asked.

"I know that is so werid. Anyways, One of us will send out the emails to the people that are coming. You pick someone who's in charge when we are gone in that time." Eli continued, "make sure you pick someone who will be a good leader. Send them the rules sheet too."

Elijah passed Ev a big pile of papers that had all of the rules you had to follow if you were in charge.

"And is that all?" Ev asked. The papaers we covering her face. When Eli turned around he laughed. "Hey, it's not funny." She shouted before taking the papers off the pile.

"If you need anything just ask me or Shiloh."

"I'll try and remember all of what you told me." Ev said before Eli smiled and she smiled back. She left the room and went into her office.

Evelyn picked a leader for the next mission, which was the next day. Ev picked Britney and mailed her the rules letter.

She fell asleep after she sent Britney the letter.

She woke up in a whole different planet.

"Where am I?" She thought to herself.

She shouted for Eli before stopping. She saw someone running to her but Evelyn couldn't move. She continued to try run and shout but she couldn't anymore. When the person got to her she woke up. She was breathing heavily again before standing up.

"Why do I keep having these werid dreams?" Ev asked herself, "or are they even dreams?"