𝐑𝐅 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐒

Ev and Shiloh were walking around the new place that they rented to play among. After a while Josiah called a meeting and as soon as everyone got there he hugged David with worry.

Today Ev was wearing light pink.

"At least it's pink." She thought.

"That was so scary!" Josiah cried, "The rainbow friends are here!"

All of the people gasped.

"Who let them in!" Shiloh and Ev shouted.

"It looks like we have an imposter among us." Elijah said while looking around.

"Grey's Sus!" Cole shouted before looking at everyone. "He's in grey too, so is he, why is everyone in grey!" Micah took off his goggles and he realised.

"Skip." Everyone said.

"Mom gave us boxes to avoid the rainbow friends while we're watching the science centre and doing tasks!"

"And remember there are two imposters and 4 rainbow friends to deal with!"

"That's like nine things to deal with!" Daniel said. Micah put down three of his fingers before Daniel spoke again. "Six things to deal with!"

Elijah reminded everyone that they can hide in the box when they see a rainbow friend.

Ev was standing next to Elijah and watched him do a task.

"Wait your mom signed you up for this?" A girl in light purple asked.

"Oh no, Mom stands for Missions Operations Management. M.O.M."

"Woah, How'd you get that?"

"His mom owns the agency." Ev answered.

The three quickly hid in their boxes since they heard blue coming close.

Evelyn went to go do a task alone since it would be easier if they just separated. Once she finished she started looking for Elijah.

"Eli, Elijah?" She called but he didn't answer. She just shrugged and brushed it off.

Soon, she heard Shiloh scream so she immediately went to go see what was going on.

"Shoh what happened?" She said once she got to her.

"Green and Blue went right past me. It's like they are targeting people." Shiloh explained.

Evelyn and Shiloh were using their boxes near some other crewmates. Ev listened to the conversation Micah and Michelle were having.

"We aren't getting any tasks done!" Micah complained.

"I know," Michelle replied, "I just wish we could get rid of them!"

Everyone started at Michelle before her and Micah went to go do a different task.

After a while someone called a meeting.

"Somebody has been breaking our communication consoles!" Michelle said, and everyone gasped.

"Guys, I was doing my tasks and green and blue ran right past me. It's like they are targeting people."

Shiloh explained how she thinks the imposter is getting the rainbow friends to get out the crewmates. That meant that they can't see who the imposter is.

"Elijah's one of the best crewmates, who would want to throw out Elijah?" Micah asked everyone.

"Evelyn would, she'd thought out the best crewmate because she knows that they'd be a threat."

"Yeah," Daniel said. "And she's always had a crush on Elijah."

"What!" Evelyn shouted, her face going red, "I don't have a crush on Elijah!"