𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄 5

When Evelyn wasn't with the Nelson family she would post this on her YouTube since she had a YouTube account. She didn't have any ideas so she texted Eli.

Evelyn: I can't think of any YouTube vid ideas.

Elijah: Not even I hi or hello? 👀

Evelyn: Idc, anyways I need some ideas.

Elijah: Idk 🤷🏻‍♂️

Evelyn: OMG I have such a good idea. But it involves you.

Elijah: Tell me what it is first 🙏

Evelyn: I'm gonna do your makeup 😈

Elijah: That's boring 🌚

Evelyn: I'll pay you $50

Elijah: I'll be there in 5

While Evelyn waited for Eli she set up camera, ring light, makeup and food cause why not. She was really excited since she got to do Eli's makeup and she can do it however she wants. Since Ev was going to pay him $50 Eli was there in a flash. Evelyn opened the door.

"Your just doing this for the 50 bucks."

"I'm just doing it for the 50 bucks."

Eli chased Ev into her bedroom before he sat down.

"This is going to be so fun." Evelyn said as she fixed the camera and made sure everything was ready.

"Wait am I doing your makeup as well?" Eli asked.

"I already done mine and the video is Doing my best friends makeup not mine."

After a couple minutes of talking and laughing they finally started the video.

"Hey guys is Ev-lyn and today I am doing my best friend, Elijah, makeup today!"

"I am not excited."

"No one cares." Evelyn replied, there was just since before they chuckled, "anyway let's start the video."

"So first we start with primer." Evelyn said before showing the E.L.F primer to the camera.

"Can I put it in myself." Eli asked.

"Who's doing the makeup?" She replied.

"Nevermind."

"I'm just joking you rub it in yourself." She said after giving him it.

"Eww," Eli whisped, "why is it so cold?"

"No it's not."

"Yeah it's cause you use it every day."

"Not all the time. I wanna do my makeup so I'm gonna wash the makeup I have on now." Evelyn said before leaving to go to her bathroom.

Eli stayed in the room just complaining about how weird it feels to the camera.

"How does she use this everyday?" He said to himself, "I could never."

"I'm back," Evelyn walked back into her recording room.

Evelyn and Eli talked while Ev put some of the primer on.

After, Ev held up a foundation from L'Oreal Paris.

"Ok next we are going to use the foundation."

"Do I rub that with my hands too?" Eli laughed.

"No you don't rub it in with your hands. I bought new brushes cause I don't want you using mine." She said with a disgusted face.

Eli didn't know how to hold a foundation brush so Ev and to put it on for him.

"Why are they all cold?" He complained.

"No there not!" She shouted, "just get used to it."

Evelyn done her foundation before she picked up her concealer.

"Next we are using concealer from Beauty Pie." She held up the concealer to the camera.

"I look so different." Eli looked in the mirror behind the camera.

"Just image putting so much makeup on that your family doesn't recognise you." Eli said.

"I'm going to do that." Ev replied while smirking at the camera, "I'm actually going too go back to my familys house for a visit tomorrow."

Ev done Eli's concealer before doing her own.

"Ok next is bronzer."

Eli looked at the bronzer while she held it up.

"So where does that go like on my eyelids?" Eli asked.

"You use eyeshadow on your eye lids not bronzer."

"Oh, nevermind."

Eli done his own bronzer since he figured out how to hold a makeup brush. Ev done her own as well.

"I'm gonna send a photo to Shiloh." Eli said before holding up his camera and putting it on 0.5x

They took the photo before he sent it to Shiloh and shown it to the camera.

"Anyways, next is blush from Beauty Pie." She held the blush to the camera.

"I told Shiloh that I'm getting payed 50 bucks after this."

"What did she say back?"

"Evelyn's probably not going to actually give you 50 bucks."

Eli and Ev finished putting blush on after talking. Eli wanted to open the highlighter so she let him. He openend it the wrong way and the highlighter fell all over Ev's carpet floor. They just looked down with shocked expressions.

"The carpets shiny." Eli looked up at the camera before Ev let out her laugh and he done the same.

"Ok let's get a new highlighter." Ev said before looking in her makeup draw for a highlighter. Luckily, she found one from REVELATION.

"I found a new highlighter." She shouted, "your not opening it this time."

"Fine."

Eli and Ev done their highlighter, Eli almost put too much but she stopped him.

The next step was Eyeshadow, Eli went for a blue look while Ev done a pink one. Ev done Eli's since he couldn't do it himself. Ev had butterflies in her stomach everytime thief eyes met while she done his Eyeshadow. She finally fished before doing her own.

"Ok, last but not least is setting spray!" She said happily.

"Can I spray it myself?" Eli asked like a little child.

"No." She said sarcastically, "I'm just joking spray it yourself."

Eli sprayed it himself and of course he had to spray a lot. Ev used a different spray and done it at the same time as him.

"Ok we look amazing!" Ev said to him and the camera, "thank you so much for watching today video! I will post next week on Thursday at 6 pm again and I'll you Ev-lyns soon!"

Ev forced Eli to blow a kiss to the camera. Before she stopped recording he asked her a question.

"So, wheres my 50 bucks?"

Ev ran away and he chased her, that's how the video eneded.

Ev posted some of the photos on her Instagram story and posted a tiktok with him.

When Eli got home Shiloh opened the door.

"Did she pay you $50?"

"She didn't pay me $50."