𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐎 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒

FUN FACT: This video was made on my birthday 💪🏻

This part is up to 04:20 of the YouTube video!

Today it was really hot. Evelyn had nothing today since she already cleaned up and done her daily things. She decided to text the group chat.

Evelyn: Its so hot and boring today.

Mary: I know right 😔

Shiloh: Well it will be too hot to play among us.

Evelyn: Anyone have any ideas?

Josiah: I bought some cool blasters a long time ago and didn't know what to do with them.

Elijah: Let's have a water fight. Me, Evelyn, Shiloh, Judah and Kayla will be on a team.

Micah: But it will only be Me, Josiah and Mary on a team. You guys have 2 more people.

Evelyn: You can have William. He's the only person free right now. 😭

Micah: But. Nvm we'll have William. Is better than 3

They used Evelyns garage as a base. Elijah's team is blue and Miachs team is Red.

"As the blue team. It is our job to soak the enemy red team." Elijah said as everyone got their blasters. Micah was doing the same with his team.

"My job is to keep you dry. I will not succeed!"

"Water fights are in our blood. It is our destiny to-"

Suddenly, Judah interrupted.

"Skip cutscene."

"What? You can just skip my speech."

"Well I feel like we already know this already so can we just get to the water fight."

"Fine I had this all planned well just go!" Elijah said while throwing the papaers with his speech on. He went to go get a blaster until Evelyn moved his hand and stopped him.

"You haven't unlocked the cool blasters yet. You haven't played enough hours to unlock them. You can have this though." She said before holding up a tiny blue blaster.

"But- Evelyn!" He stuttered before catching up with the group.

The teams walked out with there blasters, water balloons, sheild and other stuff that you can use in a water fight. The red team were talking about their strategyand the blues done the same. The blues teams strategy was to kick butt. The Reds was to wait until they rage quit. The game started and Ev ran off with Eli.

"So how come I haven't unlocked the cooled blasters yet and you have?"

"Oh. I spun the weel and got some cool blasters!" She answered while holding up the blasters.

"What! How did you spin the wheel."

"It's back at base but it's really hard to get a cool blaster."

He sighed before walking away. She could hear Judah and Kayla catching water nades from afar. She caught up with Micah and he started blasting the water gun but really high.

"Man I suck at aiming!"

He continued to do it before complaining about the blaster. She shot his in the face with the water blaster before running away. She caught up with Elijah and watched him shoot Mary and Josiah with his small blaster.

"Is it raining?" Mary asked Josiah as she looked up.

"Like two drops. That's weird I don't see a cloud in the sky!"

She giggled at him before Eli turned around to see her.

"I hate you."

"I hate you too Eli." She continued to laugh before he took her hand and went away.

While walking her and Eli could see a shadow on the other side. They walked slowly before getting splashed by Judah.

"That could have gone better."

They all stood there with their clothes wet and blasters in their hands.

In The Red Team Base:

"Josiah, why are you carrying William!" Micah asked.

"Because he got super soaked so I had to carry him back here!"

"It's nicer this way." William smiled at Micah before Josiah dropped him on the floor.

"Ok, does anyone have any success?"

"What I couldn't hear you." Mary moved her hair away from her ears. Micah sighed. William smiled at Micah.

"Jokes on you I got two people!"

"That's beacause I was both other them!" Josiah shouted.

In The Blue Team Base:

Everyone was getting new blasters while Shiloh spoke.

"Use the experience gained from the last round to upgrade your super soakers."

"Atleat you have a better blaster this time Eli." Evelyn said to him while patting his back with one hand.