𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄 4

Shiloh's Mom said that Evelyn did an amazing job Babysitting with Elijah last time she asked if Evelyn could babysit with Elijah again! Of course she was going to say yes.

Eli, Jocelyn and Ev were all in Eli's bedroom. It was just silent since they had nothing to do.

"I'm bored." Jocelyn sighed.

"Sorry, I didn't have time to buy anything."

"It's fine."

They laid there in silence for a couple more minutes before Elijah spoke.

"There's this new park near here. We could go there?"

"Park! I wanna go to the park!" Jocelyn squealed before jumping on the bed. "We are going to the park! We are going to the park!" She sung.

"Ok ok! Let's go get our shoes on and Eli will drive."

They all got up, got their shoes on and went to the park. Jocelyn was in charge of the music in the car so most of the things that she played were things like Baby shark, Baby shark remixes and other stuff a 4 and a half year old would Listen too. Soon, they finally arrived at the park. It was a big one with palm trees, big slides and a beach near it.

"Oh my gosh, there's a beach near here! can we go after?" Evelyn asked.

"If Jocelyn says."

"I wanna go to the beach!"

"That's a yes." Eli took off his seatbelt and the others did the same.

Jocelyn was running to the park while the other two watched and walked.

"Thanks for helping us babysit Jocelyn. I knew you would like her." He said before she smiled.

"Come on I wanna go on the slide!" Jocelyn shouted from afar.

"I'll go play with Jocelyn you can go find a bench if you don't mind." Evelyn suggested

Eli went to go find a bench. He set some tuff out before sitting down and watching Ev play with Jocelyn from afar. She was so pretty from head to toe.

"Nope, I'm not falling for her. 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 and just friends." He says as eu before going on his phone.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" This platinum blonde haired girl asked.

"No no, it's fine you can sit here."

"Thanks." She sighed after sitting down. "I'm lia by the way. Short for Amelia."

"Cool, I'm Eli, short for Elijah." He responded.

Evelyn could see them talking from afar. She felt a weird feeling but she just brushed it off.

"𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 and just friends." She whispered to herself.

"Lyn, I want to go to the beach now." Jocelyn came up to her, out of breath.

"Yeah, let's go tell Eli then."

Jocelyn ran to Elijah even though she was out of breath.

"Eli, Elijah! Can we go get ice cream and go to the beach?"

Elijah turned to Jocelyn.

"Yeah we can go to the beach. Let's go get Ev then. I'll text you later Lia."

"Bye!" Lia shouted. "Who's Ev, his girlfriend or something?" She whispered to herself.

Elijah got everything off the bench before walking with Jocelyn.

"Who's Lia?" Jocelyn asked.

"She's just a friend I met today. Nothing serious."

"Hmm, ok."

After getting Ev, they went to the ice cream machine and got some ice cream. It was a really funny time since Ev got some fish and chips instead and a bunch of seagals came up to her. When they finished they went to the beach. Evelyn bought some beach toys for Jocelyn to play with.

"Ok here is the rule, no going too far into the water." Eli told Jocelyn

"Yep, I'll remember that. Now can I play?"

"Yeah go on."

"Yay!"

Evelyn was going to ask Elijah about the girl he was talking to earlier but she felt like it would sound like she's stopping Elijah from having other friends. She brushed it off once again. Ev was just daydreaming until Eli dumped a bucket of sand on her.

"Surprise sunshine!" He shouted while Ev had a shocked impression on her face.

"Oh my gosh. I'm gonna get you back!"

Elijah started running and Ev follwed with a bucket of sand in her hands. (They ran while keeping an eye on Jocelyn). Eventually, she got Eli. They laid on the sand together while laughing their heads off.

"You guys act like little kids." Jocelyn said to them before they sat up.

"I'm gonna get you too." Jocelyn got up before Ev started chasing her with sand as well.

They all laughed together until Ev got Jocelyn.

By the way the words in black are the words Jocelyn struggles to say

For example: "I love seashells." Jocelyn answerd.

"I wanna go seashell hunting!" Jocelyn stopped running and went to the spare buckets that they had.

"Ok we can do seashell hunting, but after we have to go home since mom said she wants us home by 17:30 / 5:30." Eli said before putting all of the other stuff back in the car.

Jocelyn was Infront of them obviously collecting seashells while Eli and Ev just talked. While Eli was talking about Shiloh's funny storys Ev splashed him.

"And she- Lyn!" Eli shouted before splashing her back.

They continued to splash each other while keeping an eye on Jocelyn (of course.) Evelyn fell into the water getting herself wet and hef clothes wet. She gasped before laughing with Eli before he helped her get up.

Jocelyn fell asleep during the car ride so they took her to bed and they stayed in Elijah's room.

"We might be playing among us or something else tomorrow if you wanna join?" He asked.

"Yeah I wanna join! I absolutely love playing games with you guys."

Evelyn went home after awhile. She got ready for bed while thinking about the girl. Does he like her?

"Nope, I'm overthinking too much. Elijah can date who he wants." She thought.