Lone Star Cowboy| Daniel Ricciardo

Authors Note: Spicy Story. 18+ 

Written in Danny's POV! Side note: I'm obsessed with photo #2 hehe

---------------------------------------

The Texas bar buzzed with energy as I pushed through the door, the thump of the music hitting me like a wave. COTA was by far my favorite race weekend on the calendar. Fresh off of a P2 win, I was in the mood to party. I spotted some of the boys in the VIP section and made my way over to them. On my way over to the VIP section I heard a bunch of applause and spotted a mechanical bull station in the corner of the bar. There was a crowd surrounding this gorgeous red head who was absolutely dominating the bull.

I got closer and was in awe of what was in front of me. The gorgeous red-head was throwing her head back laughing while holding onto the bull with one hand. She had an old school cowboy hat on, with cut off denim shorts and cowboy boots. This was definitely my cup of tea. I watched as the operator increased the spins and turns and she handled it like a champ. My eyes gravitated towards her legs. The way her thighs were clenched to the bull and she already short shorts riding up was enough to make me hard. I discreetly tried palm my jeans for some relief, but this girl was just so sexy riding the bull.

"Go Vicky, Go!!" I heard a group of girls screaming. So her name was Vicky it seemed. After about another 2 minutes, she finally lost to the bull, but everyone cheered her on for having the longest time of the night. While I waited for her to get back up, I tried to make my way over to her. There was a high step to get out of the bull pit and I extended my hand over to her, while flashing her my infamous grin. She took my hand and I pulled her out. She stumbled a bit, but used her hand to lean on my arm for stability and I swear the electric shock running through me almost made me knock down.

"Danny, it's a pleasure" I said to her while kissing her hand. "Charmed. I'm Vicky, and with that accent... I bet you aren't from around her, are you?" I laughed and shook my head no. "No darlin, I'm a long ways from home. But I was here for the Formula One race, ever heard of it?" It was her time to shake her head no, which surprised me. She took the cowboy hat off of her head, and placed it on mine. 

"I don't know too much about racing, but glad you're in town. Buy me a drink?" I loved how confident she was, so I took her hand and escorted her to the bar. I ordered us 4 shots of tequila, along with some salt and limes. Vicky seemed to take the hint and put some salt on her collarbone for me. I slowly licked along the edge of her collarbone, knocked the shot back and sucked the lime from her lips. She did the same for me, but she licked the side of my neck...extra slowly. 

We spent the next 30 minutes attempting to chat over the music. It felt like we knew each other forever, sharing laughs, banter and flirty comments. With each passing moment, my attraction for her grew stronger, until it became impossible to ignore. After about 30 minutes, Vicky leaned in close, her lips brushing against my ear as she whispered, "let's get out of here." That was the green light for me, and I let her direct me out of the bar. I shot a quick text to Max letting know I was heading out for the night, and not to worry about me.

After grabbing a cab we pulled up to an apartment building, which I assumed was hers. I paid the cab driver and she escorted me into the building. Everything went in slow motion while we waited for the elevator. Once inside, we kept stealing glances from each other and brushing our arms against one another. The tension could be cut with a knife.

Once we got to her floor, she intertwined her fingers with mine and we made our way to her apartment. She giggled and turned back to me, "last chance to escape Danny". I chuckled and said "fuck no." 

The minute we entered her apartment I spun her around and pinned her against the wall. I brought my hand to her neck and made her look up to me. After staring in her eyes for a moment, I placed a quick kiss on her lips, then moved my kisses down her jaw. She extended her neck for me to have better access and I softly sucked on the spot between her neck and collarbone. She moaned softly, and I tried to restrain myself from going to quickly- I wanted to enjoy this moment. She began tugging on the hair at the back of my neck and it was my turn to let out a small moan. She was driving me crazy.