il predestinato | Charles Leclerc

Authors Note: Spicy Story. 18+

Written in Charles's POV! This is a requested story 😊

---------------------------------------

"Fuck" I threw my head back as this blonde whose name I already forgot, took my cock to the back of her throat. Truth be told, she wasn't even that good at it, but she thought she was a superstar, so I just let her believe it. While she was bobbing her head up and down my shaft, I wrapped my hand around her ponytail pushing her deeper onto me. It's always the same with these girls. They think they are special because I bring them back to my hotel, but little do they know I only need them for an hour or less, and I'm sending them away. I don't have time for "love" or whatever that means. It's always onto the next one, no strings attached. Some of the girls get it, they don't mind being some fun for one night, and others think spending the night plus breakfast in the morning will happen. Some girls even think they will convince me that "they are the one" and we'll fall in love. I no longer believed in love, but it was funny to see them try.

"Mhmm baby, you taste so good" the blonde said while swallowing my cum. I was already bored, and decided a blowjob was enough from her. She licked her lips and stood up to attempt to kiss my lips. I dodged her attempt and lifted my boxers and jeans back up. As I was zipping up my jeans, she shot me a confused look and wondered why I wasn't about to fuck her. I grabbed my phone and quickly ordered her a car service to get her out of here. "Thanks Raquel, I ordered you an uber thats waiting for you in the lobby." 

"My name is Rachael.... and what happened, don't you want me to make you feel good all night?" I scoffed and told her I didn't need her to feel good. She hastily and embarrassingly grabbed her dress and slipped it back on. Before she slammed the hotel door, she turned around and took one final look and me hoping I would tell her not to go, but I made my way back into the bathroom and I heard the door slam shut. I splashed some water on my face and decided since the night was still early, I'd go get a drink in the hotel lobby. I changed into a black hoodie and joggers and made my way downstairs. 

My life had become nothing but racing, I cut everything else out of the way, no distractions. 2025 was my year, and Ferrari had proven itself after the HP deal. I was leading the World Championship, and no one was even close to me in the standings. I was finally living up to my Tifosi nickname, il predestinato, but it was lonely at the top. I'd race, party a little, fuck lots of girls and move on to the next city. My friends on the grid were even tired of my behavior, but I had a point to prove. I realized the pressure was intense, and the only way to succeed in this sport is...alone. I did the whole girlfriend situation multiple times, but it never worked. It was always great in the beginning, but towards the end it always became a hassle. I spent my summer breaks training harder, and winter breaks with my immediate family and friends. Nothing more, nothing less. 

I made my way to the hotel bar and it wasn't too busy.  There were a few people seated in at tables, but I pulled a stool out and flagged the bartender down. "Can I get a Scotch, neat please." He nodded at me and started to prepare my drink. I was so immersed in my phone that I didn't realize someone had sat down at the stool next to me. My eyes raked over her body from her long legs up to her long wavy brown hair. She had on an off the shoulder flow dress that fell below her knees. She was gorgeous, and for sure my type. As I took a sip of my drink, while still staring at her, she turned to me and gave me a dirty look. 

"Can I help you?" she said with some type of accent. I couldn't pinpoint where it was from, but it definitely wasn't from Belgium. I smirked at her and extended my hand over to her, "I'm Charles." She rolled her eyes at me, turning back to the bartender leaving my hand still extended. "You know it's rude to ignore someone."