Double Trouble | Lando Norris and Charles Leclerc

Author's Note: Spicy Story. 18+

In honor of Lando's win in Miami. Written in reader's POV, enjoy!

----------------------------------------

I was about to embark on an out of body experience, and I'm not quite sure how I got here. Throughout the entire Miami GP weekend, I had a couple run ins with Lando Norris and Charles Leclerc- I know, I couldn't believe it either. I was invited by my company as a guest in the Ferrari garage, and since I had an all access Paddock pass, I was free to roam other garages as well. Charles had followed me on instagram a while back after a brief encounter at a charity Gala last year. At the time he was with his girlfriend, and rumor is...he's freshly single. I remember his staring at me back at the Gala, but he never said anything. He only added me on Instagram a few weeks back, and starting liking all my posts. 

Lando on the other hand was around the other Ferrari driver, Carlos, more during the weekend but we ran into each other in hospitality when I was getting a coffee. He had invited me to the afterparty where lots of the drivers would be heading after the race. I was skeptical to say yes, but I also asked Lando if I could bring my friend too- so I wasn't alone.

Fast forward to the after party, Lando had won his first race in Formula One, so it was bound to be a shit show. I wore my nicest outfit, a skirt set. I knew I attracted a lot of attention, but in reality I had only been with 2 guys my entire life, so I wasn't that experienced. My friend and I were two drinks in when Lando approached us asking me to dance. He was already a bit drunk, but the pink flushed cheeks suited him. I grabbed his hand and led him to the VIP area of the dance floor. The music pulsed through my body and I rocked my hips to the beat. Lando placed his strong hands on my waist pulling me closer to him. I felt his hot breath on my neck when he whispered in my ear telling me how beautiful I was.

He was running his hands all over my body and it was hard not to loose myself right then and there in the club. In the midst of dancing with Lando, I looked up to see a pair of green eyes burning into mind. Charles sat with a drink in his hand across the dance floor, legs spread open a bit, almost inviting me over to him. He cocked his head to the side and gave me a wink. I was a bit tipsy and knew I was in trouble. Lando seemed to notice Charles staring as well. 

"Looks like the prince of Monaco is requesting you. Don't worry, I'll catch you later" he said while laughing. Without hesitation I walked over to Charles and placed myself on his lap. "Do you enjoy teasing me like that cherie?" I bit my lip at the french pet name. "Don't do that" he breathed. I innocently asked him why. He placed his thumb on my lip pulling it out from my teeth. "Because when you do that, I won't be able to control myself with you."

"Then don't." 

He took this as the green light and crashed his lips onto mine. I wrapped his arms around his neck to stabilize myself during the kiss. I felt his hand on my upper thigh, rubbing it slowly. I tugged the hair at the back of his neck and he let out an involuntary moan. My face was tickled by his facial hair, so I pulled away for a second before placing my lips on his again and deepening the kiss. I adjusted my place in his lap and felt something pressing against my thighs. Looking down, I saw him adjust himself through his jeans. I was suddenly really turned on so I brushed my hand against his hardness. I leaned in and whispered in his ear "wanna get out of here?" 

Like a child on Christmas day, he nodded excitedly. I quickly said I needed to use the restroom before we headed out. Making my way back to the club from the restroom, I suddenly felt someone grab me by the waist and press me against the wall. Before I could scream, I realized it was Lando. He placed one hand on my waist and the other leaning on the wall next to my head. I quickly looked around to make sure no one could see us.