Double Trouble Part 2 | Lando Norris and Charles Leclerc

Author's Note: Spicy Story. 18+

In honor of Lando's win in Miami. Written in reader's POV, enjoy!

PART 2/2

----------------------------------------

"My turn princess" Lando said to me while scooping me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he brought my towards the couch. Truth be told, while I thought Lando was hot and I was excited to sleep with him...Charles was definitely hard to follow up from. I was surely more attracted to him.

He lays me down on the couch, still in full view of Charles. I was getting so turned on at watching Charles slowly stroke himself. His cheeks were flushed and I could tell he was enjoying this as much as I was. I focused back on Lando who seemed eager and impatient. He kissed me down from my lips to my neck. He was roughly nipping at my throat, almost purposely trying to mark me. He found the sweet spot behind my ear, nibbling on it. I let out a low moan. He made his way down, kissing down my stomach and then he sunk to his knees. 

He spreads my legs, kissing up my thighs. After a few kisses, he reached my core, which is already wet and puffy from Charles. Lando dives right in with one long, slow lick from bottom to top of my wet slit. He groans into my pussy, "fuck, you taste so good, love."

I clench at the praise and he begins to lick more persistently. He spreads my lips wide with his hands and furiously flicks my clit with his tongue... "Ye-yes Lando, that feels so good" I moaned. He roughly slides a finger inside me as he continues to lick my clit. He curls his fingers up towards my belly, finding my g-spot. He enters another finger and I gasp at the feeling, tears forming in my eyes from the stimulation. 

"You're so fucking hot, love". I looked down and saw his cock was now painfully hard. I feel my orgasm building again. Lando moves his fingers in and out of me faster and match that tempo with his tongue. " Oooh...ooohh...yes...fuck! Lando, I'm coming!!!"

As I come down from my 3rd orgasm of the night, I look at Charles, wink and then stand to grab Lando's hand, leading him to the bed. I crawl onto it on my hands and knees with my ass in the air. I look back and say, "come take what you've been wanting Lando". At this point I'm almost teasing him.

"Is that what you want, you dirty little slut?" he asks. "Look at how desperate she is for us, mate" Charles chimes in with.

He grabs his cock, guiding it to my swollen, wet pussy. I start leaning back into it...hungry for it. Lando slams his cock into me while spanking my ass...making me cry out. He continues at his merciless pace slamming into me again...harder, and harder, grabbing my hips...reaching forward to grab your my and pull it, asking me, "do you like that? Do you like my big cock in you?"

And while looking right at Charles, I say, "Yeah, baby...i love your cock. Fuck me with it." Wanting to involve Charles again, I smile wickedly, and say, "come here and let me suck that for you." He doesn't even hesitate and speed walks over to us. He lays on the bed so that I could easily take him, while Lando was still fucking me roughly from behind.

"Cherie, you hot little minx, don't stop sucking my cock now, baby. Suck me...suck me and make me come in your mouth." With Charles words, I am now over the edge, moaning like crazy, orgasming again and squirting all over Lando's cock. At this point I lost track of how many times I've come, but my body was close to giving up from all the pleasure and stimulation. 

Lando was rougher and sloppier in comparison to Charles. I think it had something to do with the age and experience. He was surely attentive, but chasing his own high. My orgasms seemed to just come regardless, whereas Charles was relentless with his movements, but always made sure to softly check on me as well. 

Lando let go of my hair and sunk both his hands tightly the side of my hips. There would defiantly be bruises there tomorrow. He used it to stabilize himself while he fucked me into oblivion. One would think he was fucking me like there was a gun to his head. I knew he was close, but I was too busy focusing on Charles filling up my mouth. I took him to the back of my throat and the sounds coming from his lips were heavenly. It made my inside tingle knowing what I was doing to make him feel this way.

His cock was pulsing and before I knew it, I felt his hot cum fill my throat. I swallowed everything he gave me and I released his cock with a popping sound. He just sat there panting, wrapping his hand around my chin, wiping a little bit of the cum that had spilled and placing it back in my mouth.

At the same time Lando grunted loudly and one thrust later, I felt him fill me up. I fell face forward onto the end of the bed, panting. I could hardly feel my body, exhaustion seeping in. I had never been fucked like this. Lando and Charles proudly looked at me. "I think we fucked her into another dimension mate" Lando said. Charles grabbed a wet towel cleaning me up, then himself. Lando stepped into the bathroom to clean himself up.

Charles scooped me up bridal style, bringing me to the kitchen area, placing me on the counter. I could barely keep myself awake, but I was curious on what he was doing. He disappeared for a moment only to return with a white Ferrari shirt and a pair of fresh boxers. He helped me put them on and my heart swooned at the gesture. I figured both boys would have wanted me to leave when we were done, but I assume Charles gave me this to have me spend the night.

He grabbed a glass of water and motioned for me to take a sip. He brushed the hair out of my face and pushed it behind me ear. He stood there for a moment watching me, his eyes falling to my lips. He sweetly kissed my lips and scooped me back up towards the bedroom. Lando asked Charles for a pair of shorts to borrow. I guess we were having a sleepover. I didn't even know where my phone was, but I figured I'd deal with it in the morning. Lando took one side of the bed, while Charles took the other. They created some space in the middle of the bed for me. 

I never slept so well, my head on Charles chest with our hands intertwined, while Lando had his arm wrapped around my waist, and my back pressed against his chest. 

This was the best kind of trouble to get into.