This Is What Makes Us Girls | Oscar Piastri

Authors Note: Oscar is pookie. That is all, thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Done in reader's POV. Fluffy fluff before tomorrow.
----------------------------------------

I pulled myself out of bed, my head pounding and my forehead in a sweat. I made a run for it towards the bathroom, head hunched over the toilet. I was not okay, my vision was blurring the more I was spewing into the toilet. 

"Uhhhhh" I cried. My tears were staining my cheeks as I felt myself getting sick again. 

"Baby? You okay?" I heard Oscar softly ask, rubbing his hand up and down my back. He pulled my hair back into a pony, keeping it away from my face.

"My tummy hurts, I don't feel well" I managed to whisper, hardly able to talk as I become sick again.

"Oh darling, let's get you back to bed. But first..."

He lifted me onto the sink counter, drying my tears with a towel. He put some toothpaste on my toothbrush. I remained silent as he opened my mouth and was focused of brushing my teeth. He was unreal. Acts of service were one of my love languages and this man didn't even need to be told, he just did things. 

After he finished brushing my teeth, Oscar grabbed a wet towelette, wiping my face and forehead before scooping me up and bringing me back to bed. The last thing I remember was him placing a kiss on my forehead before I slipped back into slumber.

I woke up to the sound of light snoring, turning to see Oscar's face buried in my neck. His arm was wrapped around my waist, holding me close to him. I could lie in his arms forever. I shifted my body to face him, trying not to wake him up. I took a moment to take him in, every freckle spread across his cheeks, his luscious lips. I was so in love with this man, it hurt.

"It's rude to stare you know" he murmured, startling me.

"How...how long have you been awake?"

"I felt you shifting in my arms, so since you turned around to stare at me. It's giving Edward Cullen babe."

"HAHAHA I love that I have turned you into a Twilight fan Osc."

"I never said I was a fan. I only tolerate it because you love it so much, and I love you..so."

I blushed and turned away, feeling that uncomfortable feeling in my stomach again. I ran to the bathroom again, thinking I was going to be sick, but this time nothing came out. I hated being a girl sometimes...

Oscar appeared behind me again, his sweatpants hanging dangerously low along his v-line. My sick feeling was gone and it was replaced with a feral desire...then suddenly that turned into hunger. I needed snacks, now.

"Oscarrrr I'm craving salty crisps...and um nutella. And oh my god and I would die for some dill pickles. Do we have any?" I asked out of nowhere, walking past him towards the kitchen.

Oscar narrowed his eyes at me, with a look on his face I couldn't read. "Darling...are you...you know? You'd tell me right?"

"Am I what?"

"You've been sick two nights in a row and now you're asking me for crisps and nutella? Are...are you??"

"Oscar, oh my god!! I am not pregnant!"

His face turned bright red and he started stuttering. It was actually cute how he wasn't even worried or scared that I may have been pregnant. He was the definition of pookie. 

"I think my heart stopped for a second, but I wasn't totally upset with the idea...you carrying my baby...our baby."

My heart warmed at his words. I knew Oscar was my endgame and I couldn't wait to hopefully one day raise a family with him. 

"You're such a mush, I'd love nothing more than to carrying our baby...but way in the future" I joked. 

"But yeah, I have my period. That's all. Now about those crisps....oh and maybe some berries?"

"On it darling, let me change and I'll go pick up some snacks for you."

"I love you, thank you."

"I love you more."

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Did I harass my boyfriend with 500 texts while he was out at the market? Yeah...so? I needed some feminine products, so I made sure he picked some out. I couldn't decide between wanting salty and sweet or chocolate. 

Nearly two hours later I heard the front door to our apartment swing open, Oscar with his hands full of bags. I merrily skipped to the door, completely ignoring him and grabbing some of the bags out of his hand, trolling inside to see what he got.

"You took so long, I thought you'd gotten distracted" I teased.

"Well I know you only like certain crisps so I wanted to find the right ones. I had to go to a different store because I know how much you love the corner market's chocolate covered strawberries. Oh and I picked up some cannolis from the bakery in town, your favorite. And there may or may not have been a puppy that I just had to say hi to."

Okay that's it, the dams broke open and I started hysterical crying, ugly crying. My tears were spilling all over my face. My damn period! 

"Darling what's wrong?!?!"

"You...you..." I sniffled.  "You did all that for me?"

"Of course, you're my girl. I'd do anything for you, don't cry." He caressed my cheek, wiping my tears with his thumb.

"Awwww Osc! You're my lobster."

"What? You're craving lobster now? Where am I meant to get lobster at this hour? I just got back. Okay I mean I could try call-"

"...-no Oscar, I mean you're MY lobster."

"Your lobster? Is this another weird tiktok trend I don't know about. Like the demure thing you kept chanting the other day?"

"It's a reference to Friends. Lobsters mate for life, and you're my forever Osc..."

"Friends? Like that TV show from America?"

"Sometimes I question how we're together Osc...."

"Yeah that makes me feel great babe...love you..."

"I'm only joking.But we're totally binge watching Friends for the rest of the night. Now come here and cuddle meeee."

"And?? Aren't you forgetting something?"

"Oh yeah, we need all the snacks!!!"

"And...?" Oscar looked at me, wiggling his eyebrows...unsuccessfully.

"And some fuzzy blankets! Let me grab some!"

"AND???" he whisper shouted.

"And I love you too Osc. My lobster" I giggled as he threw me over his shoulder, heading towards the couch.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Literally crying because I finished writing an intense 100 One Shot Chapter Special, coming tomorrow....it's a story for.....my favorite driver's, best friend 😉 You all keep me motivated, adore you all so much❤️ 

My Ferrari boys looking so cute in their (highly questionable) black kits for Monza ❤️ Tifosi gods

My Ferrari boys looking so cute in their (highly questionable) black kits for Monza ❤️ Tifosi gods....you better let my boys do well Sunday....