Steam Room Secrets | Toto Wolff

Authors Note: Slightly Spicy Story. 18+ 

Short one. Written in 3rd person POV

------------------------------------------------

It was just past 9pm, when Toto had just finished an intense workout in his hotel's gym. Following a long day of media for the team, he just wanted a distraction from everything else. Working out was one of his favorite outlets. He ran a few miles to warmup, followed by an intense lifting session. Toto prided himself on being fit and living a healthy lifestyle. 

He was most excited that the hotel offered a steam room, which he would enjoy after his workout. It was co-ed, but he figured no one would be around this late at night. He entered the locker room to change into his swimsuit. Grabbing a towel and water bottle, he made his way into the common area where the steam room and a sauna were located. 

He quickly peered into the steam room to see if anyone was in there, and just his luck..it was empty. He flipped the button on to set the steam on a timer, took off his shirt, and entered the room with his towel. There were 2 tiers of tiled seated, so he opted for the top tier. He placed his towel down and leaned his back while taking in all the steam. Slowly he felt his body relax and he ran his hand through his hair as it was started to fall around his face due to the wetness.

His swimsuit was on the shorter side, but it perfectly shaped his thicker thighs. His abs started to glisten in the steam, and he was quite proud of his physique. He closed his eyes for a few minutes, fully relaxing. All his worries melted away.

About 5 minutes later, he heard the door to the steam room open. He truly wasn't expecting anyone in here this late. The person who entered, did not seem to notice Toto as she tip-toed to the opposite side of the room. The room was quite large and the steam made it nearly impossible to see. Squinting, Toto could see she was wrapped in a tiny towel, almost leaving nothing to the imagination. He unknowingly licked his lips at the sight of her.

The were no rules about dress code for the steam room, so the girl probably thought a towel was okay. Watching her from afar, he shamelessly looked her up and down. She had an incredible body. She was tan, petite, with long legs. She had curly hair that was tied back in a pony tail. As she went to sit down, she unwrapped the towel from her body and placed it on the tile proceeding to sit down.

Toto was shocked at how comfortable she was. He was nearly drooling at the sight of her topless. The steam created a slick gleam on her perky breasts. They were the perfect size in his opinion, with little pink nipples. He wondered what they would feel like in his hands. Because he was so distracted by her breasts, he didn't even realize she was...fully naked. She leaned back agains the wall, crossing her legs. He shifted in his seat.

Unbeknownst to her, Toto also had a slight view of her private parts. He almost felt bad that this poor woman had no idea he was in there with her. He contemplated clearing his throat to get her attention, but then though it would be weird to do so, considering a few minutes had passed since she removed her towel. He felt bad checking her out from across the room without her knowing, but he couldn't get himself to look away. 

"It's okay you can look, I don't mind" she said, startling Toto. She had known he was there all along. He cracked a grin, immediately swallowing his nerves. "I was going to say something, but didn't want to be a creep."

She laughed, and stood up, moving closer to him. "Do you like what you see?" He nodded, his eyes raking her body, which now stood right in front of him. He felt his swim trunks getting tighter, having to re-adjust himself. He was getting hard just watching the steam droplets roll down her body. 

Her eyes followed his, down to his crotch area. She grinned mischievously. "Well assuming no one else will interrupt us, do you want some help with that?" she said pointing to his bulge. Toto gulped, he couldn't process what was happening, or yet what he was about to agree to. 

He placed both his strong hands on her waist, motion for her to straddle him. Placing herself in his lap, she ran her hands through his long hair. Then she moved her hands down along his bare chest, feeling his strong abs. She moved her lips to his ear, whispering, "Don't worry, this can be our little secret. Two strangers in the steam room."

She bit her lip and teasingly hovered her lips over his. "I hope you can be a good girl and be quiet for me" he softly says before crashing his lips onto her.