𑁍𝗦𝗮𝗺 𝗚𝗼𝗹𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗵~𝗙𝗶𝗹𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘀𑁍

A/N~This was requested by _books_xx_, I hope you and everyone else likes it.

TW~Tourettes, swearing and seizure.

Y/N's POV

As I sat in Sam's room with him and my brother Colby, surrounded by cameras and lights, I couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement. We were filming a Q and A for the channel, answering questions from our fans and just having a good time. Sam and Colby sat on either side of me, all smiles and ready to go.

Even though I had a lot of excitement for today's video, I was really nervous. My Tourettes have been getting worse, making me worry about having a seizure soon.

"What's up guys, it's Sam and Colby," Colby greeted the camera, his eyes shining with excitement. "Today, we have a special guest with us - my beautiful girlfriend, Y/N." Sam said to the camera.

I blushed at his words, feeling a surge of love for him. "Hi everyone, fuck!" I waved at the camera, trying to ignore the twitches and tics that had been plaguing me all day.

As we started answering questions, my Tourettes started acting up more than usual. I kept hitting myself in the chest and arm, trying to suppress the urge to tic. Sam noticed and gently caught my fist before I could hurt myself.

"Hey, angel, it's okay," he whispered, rubbing my arm soothingly. "Just take it easy, okay?"

I nodded, grateful for his support. But as he started answering a question, I involuntarily hit myself in the shoulder, causing me to groan in pain.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Colby asked, his voice filled with concern.

Before I could answer, I suddenly felt dizzy. "Sam..." I tried to call out, but before I knew it, I was falling off my chair and everything went black.

Sam's POV

Y/N's Tourettes is really bad today, and it's raising mine and Colby's concerned. But then, I noticed something was off. Y/N's face became very pale and her movements became shaky. My heart sank as I realized what was happening.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Colby asked, as she involuntarily hit her shoulder.

"Sam..." she said as I answered a question, turning to look at her. But before I could respond, she fell off her chair and started having a seizure. Panic swept over me as I asked Colby to turn off the camera. I crouched down beside her, holding her hands to keep them from flailing.

"It's okay angel, we're here. Colby, go get her medication and water!" I shouted, my voice shaking with fear.

Colby nodded and ran downstairs as I focused on Y/N, trying to stay calm and reassure her that everything would be okay. I knew what to do, as this wasn't the first time she had experienced a seizure.

I felt helpless as I watched Y/N go through the seizure, her body jerking uncontrollably. All I could do was hold her hands and try to keep her safe until she woke up. Colby came back upstairs, setting the stuff on the desk, as he knelt by her head looking worried and scared for his sister.

Finally, after what felt like hours, the seizure stopped, and Y/N lay unconscious on the floor. Colby gently stroked her hair as I waited for her to wake up, my heart pounding in my chest.

When she finally opened her eyes, my relief was overwhelming. "Y/N, are you okay?" I asked, my voice filled with concern.

Y/N's POV

When I came to my senses again, I was groggy and in pain. Sam was holding my hand tightly, his eyes filled with worry. Colby was stroking my hair gently, trying to comfort me.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Sam asked, his voice filled with fear.

I nodded weakly, trying to sit up. "I...I think so," I mumbled, feeling embarrassed and scared.

"It's okay, don't worry sis." Colby said, helping me back to my chair. "Just take it easy."

After a few minutes of rest, I started feeling better. "I'm okay, guys," I assured them, giving them a grateful smile. "Let's finish the Q and A."

Sam and Colby exchanged a look, silently communicating their concern for me. They turned the camera back on, which one of them must have turned off when I started seizing.

"Hey guys, sorry for the interruption," Sam said, his voice filled with relief. "Y/N is feeling better now, so let's continue with the questions."