𑁍𝗝𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗿~𝗗𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗸𑁍

A/N~This was requested by planetaryfire, I hope you and everyone else likes it.

TW~Vomit and drunk.

Y/N's POV

I'll never forget the night I got really, really drunk with my best friend Tara. We had been looking forward to this party all week, and when we finally got there, we were ready to let loose. I was having the time of my life, dancing and laughing with my favorite people. Jake was supposed to come with us, but he had to finish editing his video for his YouTube channel, so I was stuck dancing the night away with Tara.

As the night wore on, we found ourselves getting more and more rowdy. We stumbled around, laughing and screaming, and at one point, we even started singing along to the karaoke machine. I was having the best time, feeling carefree and wild.

But as the hours ticked by, I started to feel the effects of the drinks. My words were slurring, and my legs were getting wobbly. Tara was giggling and trying to hold me up, but even she was starting to get concerned.

"Girl, maybe we should get you home," she said, her voice muffled by the music.

But I was having too much fun to stop now. "Just one more song!" I slurred.

Tara sighed and handed me a drink. "Okay, just one more."

But as we sang along to the next song, I knew I was in trouble. I was stumbling around, almost falling over, and Tara was holding me up by my arms.

"Okay, okay," I said, my voice barely above a whisper. "I think it's time for me to go."

Tara nodded and pulled me towards the door. "Let's get you home, babe."

I stumbled out of the party, into the cool night air. Tara and I headed outside as she called a taxi. "Get home safe Y/N." She said before getting into the taxi.

I could barely think straight as I went to call a taxi, but then I saw my car in the parking lot. I'll be fine. I got into my car, started the engine and drove as I blasted some music.

As I drove away from the party, I realized that I had made a huge mistake. I was drunk, and I was driving alone. But by the time I thought about calling Jake or calling a taxi, it was too late. We were already halfway home.

I managed to make it back in one piece, despite getting honked at by other drivers on the road. When I pulled into the driveway, I saw Jake at the door coming towards me.

As I opened the door to the car, I felt groggy and disoriented, and then I heard Jake's voice.

"Hey Y/N! Did you drive home? You're drunk!" Jake said as I groaned covering my ears due to the killer headache I was already experiencing. "Let's get you inside then." He whispered, picking me up in his arms as I put my head on his shoulder. "What happened tonight?"

"Tara...we went to a party," I slurred.

Jake sighed and walked into our bedroom. "You're so drunk love. How much did you drink?," he said softly.

I sighed, feeling a little embarrassed. "Like 5 shots and 2 drinks. I'm sorry Jake."

Jake then carried me into the bathroom, where he helped me get changed into some comfy pajamas. He put a bucket next to our bed in case I got sick later.

"It's alright Y/N, I just don't want you driving when you're drunk, you could've been injured, or worse, killed." He said, kissing my forehead.

"I know, I'm sorry." I whispered, as he shook his head. "I'm not mad, it's okay, just go to sleep.

We got into bed as Jake wrapped his arms around me, and then I felt myself drifting off to sleep. But about an hour later, I woke up with a start. My stomach was churning violently, so I grabbed the bucket as I started throwing up.

Jake woke up quickly and sat up to hold my hair back while I retched. "You're okay love. I'm here." He rubbed my back gently, speaking softly to calm me down.

When I finally finished throwing up, Jake handed me a glass of water with some painkillers. "Take these," he said softly.

I did as he asked, feeling a little better after taking the medication. We both got out of bed and headed into the bathroom so I could clean up.

When we came back into bed, Jake wrapped his arms around me and held me close. "I'm sorry I got so drunk," I said softly.

I snuggled into his chest. "You will be woth that hangover tomorrow," I whispered as I groaned. "Don't remind me." I replied, snuggling closer to Jake while he laughed at me.

We both got situated into each others arms again, ready to fall asleep, and also ready to face the awful hangover that awaited me in the morning. As I drifted off to sleep, I could feel Jake's warm breath on my ear.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," I whispered back.

Y/N.Youtube04

Liked by JakeWebber, LarrayMerritt, NickSturniolo and 294,502 others.

Y/N: Great Party @TaraYummy, kill hangover, but it was worth it.

Comments:

TaraYummy:Stop, the hangover is awful girl.

ChrisSturniolo:Haha, hangovers are the worst.

JohnnieGuilbert:Hangovers are the best, what are you talking about?