𑁍𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗯𝘆 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗸~𝗔𝘄𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗗𝗮𝘆𑁍

A/N~This was requested by AshhandMoon, I hope you and everyone else likes it. I know Colby doesn't have epilepsy but it's for the imagine.

TW~Epilepsy, seizures, swearing and illness.

Y/N's POV

I woke up to the sound of Colby groaning in pain. Opening my eyes, I saw him curled up in a ball on the sofa, his face twisted in discomfort. I quickly got up and rushed to his side, placing a hand on his forehead to check his temperature.

"Hey, Colbs, what's wrong?" I asked softly, concern evident in my voice.

Colby winced and looked up at me with tired eyes. "I still feel awful, this stomach bug is fucking awful," he mumbled, his voice hoarse.

I nodded, understanding his pain. "Alright, let's get you comfortable first. Maybe watching a movie will help distract you from the nausea," I suggested, helping him downstairs and onto the couch as I put some pillows behind his back.

We settled on the sofa, snuggled close together as we started watching a film. Colby seemed to relax a bit, his head resting on my shoulder as I ran my fingers through his hair soothingly.

But just as the movie was getting interesting, Colby suddenly sat up straight, a look of panic crossing his face. "I-I feel dizzy," he stammered, before his eyes rolled back, and he fell back onto the sofa, convulsing. I knew it was his epilepsy, so I had to make sure I time how long the seizure goes on for.

My heart clenched in fear as I sprang into action, I carefully put him on the floor and then I cleared the space around us and held his hands tightly, trying to keep my voice steady despite the panic I felt.

"It's okay, Colbs. I'm here. I'mright here," I murmured, my eyes never leaving his face as I counted the seconds in my head, waiting for the seizures to stop. Even though he was unconscious, I hoped he could hear me and know that he wasn't alone.

After what felt like an eternity, Colby's body finally went limp, his breathing shallow. I held his hands gently, rubbing his knuckles with my thumb as I waited for him to wake up. I was relieved when he finally did, though he seemed disoriented and weak.

"Hey baby, you're okay. How are you feeling?" I asked as he groaned rubbing his eyes. "Shit." He replied, as I nodded.

I helped him sit up, but before I could even ask if he wanted anything to eat or drink, he started seizing again, his body shaking uncontrollably as he collapsedback onto the floor. I felt a rush of panic, but forced myself to stay calm, holding his hands again tightly as the seconds ticked by.

This time, the seizure lasted longer than usual, and my heart pounded fiercely in my chest as I prayed for it to end. When Colby finally stopped convulsing, he was pale and trembling, still unconscious as I kissed his forehead.

He then woke up after another 2 minutes, as he looked even worse than before. "What happened?" He asked, his voice raspy and broken as I kept him on the floor, cradling his head in my lap as I rubbed his back soothingly. "You're okay, Colbs. You had another seizure," I whispered, as I ran my fingers through his hair.

After a few minutes, he began to show signs of improvement, colour coming back to his face slightly and more aware of his surroundings. I helped him sit up, but before I could get him a glass of water, he suddenly spoke. "I feel sick Y/N." He said, as I put a bucket in front of him, and then he began vomitting into it.

I rubbed his back as he vomited, my heart aching at the sight of him in pain. "It's okay Colbs, it'll be done soon." I whispered, giving him a soft kiss on the shoulder before helping him up onto the couch, his body exhausted and weak.

I made some toast for him, along with a cup of tea, hoping to settle his stomach. Colby tried to eat some of the toast, but could barely manage a few bites. He sipped the tea slowly, his eyes closing in exhaustion.

I lay on the couch, pulling Colby closer to me as he settled between my legs, his head resting on my stomach. "Try and get some rest Colbs, I'm here." I spoke quietly, running my fingers through his hair, feeling the tension slowly leaving his body as he drifted off to sleep.

Watching him in peaceful slumber, I whispered softly, "I love you, Colby. I'll always be here to take care of you."