𑁍𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘀~𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗱𑁍

A/N~This was requested by StellaBlue933, I hope you and everyone else likes it.

TW~Pain and cramps.

Y/N's POV

"Hey guys, welcome back to our YouTube channel! Today, we're doing a car video with our good friend, Y/N!" Nick says, as I introduce myself to the camera.

"Hi everyone," I weakly replied, trying to put on a smile despite the sharp pain in my stomach. My period decided to make it's grand entrance today, and I normally get bad cramps, so I knew I was in for an awful evening.

We drove and parked in the parking lot, filming various challenges and dares, but then I started to feel a dull ache in my lower abdomen. At first, I brushed it off as just a normal stomach cramp, but as time went on, the pain grew more intense. Damn period. I tried to ignore it, not wanting to ruin the fun for everyone else.

But soon enough, the pain became too much to bear. "Ow." I whispered, leaning against the car door window, then closing my eyes as I clutched my stomach in agony. Chris and Matt, who were in the front seats, noticed my discomfort and turned around in their seats.

"Hey, are you okay? You've been awfully quiet," Chris said, his brow furrowed in concern.

I shook my head, feeling another wave of pain wash over me. Nick, who was sitting next to me in the backseat, reached over and rubbed my back soothingly.

"What's wrong? Do you need us to stop filming?" Matt asked, a hint of worry in his voice as he glanced back at me.

I nodded, unable to speak as another cramp hit me. Chris quickly turned off the camera, sensing that something was seriously wrong.

"Guys, I think we should call Madi, she's in a lot of pain," he said, exchanging a concerned look with Matt and Chris.

Matt immediately dialed Madi's number, explaining the situation to her. After a brief conversation, he hung up and turned to me with a sympathetic expression.

"It's apparently period cramps, you need to go home and rest. Madi's waiting for you with painkillers and a heat pad," he said softly, understanding the situation.

I nodded weakly, feeling the waves of pain from the cramps. Matt started the engine, driving back towards Madi's house.

The journey was awful, with cramps constantly interrupting my urge to sleep. Nick as messaging Madi, just to give updates of when we would arrive and how I was doing. "We're nearly home Y/N, then you can sleep you lucky bitch." He said as I laughed a bit. He brought his hand over to me as he rubbed my back a bit, causing me to smile at him.

"Thanks guys, this means a lot, sorry I ruined the night." I said, groaning again as a new cramp emerged. "You didn't ruin anything Y/N, we'll record this video when you feel up to it." Chris said as I nodded.

We finally pulled up to the house as me and they guys got out of the car, making our way to the front door where Madi waited for me. "Come on Y/N, I've got some hot chocolate for you." She said, giving me a hug, and then inviting the boys inside.

"Go up stairs and get dressed, bring up painkillers, a heat pad and the hot chocolate." Madi said as I nodded. "Thanks Madi." I whispered, before making my way upstairs.

"Right, I'm back, here you go." Madi said, coming back into the room with everything in her hands. "The boys are staying over tonight, so if you feel better, you can film with them tomorrow." She added, as I nodded.

I lay in bed, curled up in a ball, the pain gradually subsiding thanks to the painkillers. I could hear their voices downstairs, probably discussing their next video idea or planning their next prank. I slowly drifted off to sleep, feeling the warmth of the heat pad on my abdomen soothing my cramps.

The next morning, I woke up feeling much better, the cramps had subsided and I was able to move around without wincing in pain. I made my way downstairs to find the Madi and the guys in the kitchen, making breakfast.

"Hey there, sleepyhead," Chris said with a grin as he flipped a pancake on the stove.

"Morning, guys," I replied with a smile, taking a seat at the table.

Madi poured me a cup of hot coffee, and Nick handed me a plate of pancakes. "How are you feeling?" he asked, concern evident in his eyes.

"Much better, thanks to you guys," I said gratefully, digging into my breakfast.

We chatted and laughed as we ate, the events of yesterday already fading into the background. Madi and the guys were always able to make me forget my troubles and just enjoy the moment.

As we finished breakfast, Chris suggested we go out for a drive and film another video for their channel. I was all for it, eager to spend more time with my favorite trio.

"You coming Madi?" I asked, grabbing my bag that held snacks and drink for me and the boys. "Nope, I have to edit, have fun though." She said giving me a hug as the four of us left the house, ready to film a new great video.