𑁍𝗝𝗼𝗵𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲 𝗚𝘂𝗶𝗹𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁~𝗥𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴𑁍

A/N~This was requested by HufflepuffJam, I hope you and everyone else likes it.

TW~Injury, pain and dislocation.

Y/N's POV

I never thought a simple day of rollerblading with Johnnie would turn into such a nightmare. As we walked hand in hand to the park, I was filled with excitement to show off my skills on the rollerblades. Johnnie smiled at me, his eyes filled with love as he knew how important rollerblading was to me.

"You ready sweetheart?" he asked, his voice filled with enthusiasm.

I nodded with a grin, "Always."

We sat on a bench near the park, and Johnnie helped me put on my rollerblades, tightening the straps securely around my ankles. He took some pictures for Instagram, capturing my happy face as I prepared to glide through the park. Everything was perfect until I saw someone approaching us.

"Can I get a picture with you guys? I'm a big fan!" the stranger asked, a smile plastered on their face.

"Sure thing," I replied, always the friendly one.

As we posed for the picture, the stranger's smile turned into a sinister grin as they pushed me forcefully to the ground. "Try skating again now!" They yelled, running into the distance. I heard a loud pop, and pain radiated through my knee as I cried out in agony. Johnnie rushed over to me, concern written all over his face.

"What hurts Y/N?" he asked frantically, helping me sit up against a nearby tree.

I winced in pain, tears streaming down my cheeks. "My knee... It's dislocated. It hurts so much, Johnnie."

He quickly dialed emergency services, his hands shaking as he called for an ambulance. I clung to his hand, seeking comfort in his touch as I waited for help to arrive. I tried not to move to much, as it could make it the pain or the injury worse.

The paramedics finally showed up, and they quickly assessed the situation before coming up with a plan.

The paramedics explained that they would try to put my knee back in place, but the thought of the pain made me anxious. "This mask has painkillers in it, so just take deep breaths and your should feel a bit more numb" One of the paramedics said as they placed a breathing mask over my face, administering painkillers to help numb the sensation. I felt a wave of relief wash over me as the drugs took effect, but I was still terrified of what was to come.

As the paramedics tried to manipulate my knee back into place, I couldn't help but cry out in pain. "Ow! Wait, stop that really hurt!" I cried out as I squeezed Johnnie's hand tightly. "It's alright sweetheart, they're almost done, squeeze my hand as much as you need to." He whispered as I took some deep breaths of the painkillers.

I felt a sudden jolt as my knee popped back into its socket. I let out a mixture of relief and agony, tears streaming down my face as the paramedics secured my leg in a splint for support. "Good job sweetheart." Johnnie said, taking one of my arms as the paramedic took the other, helping me up onto a stretcher, and then I was whisked away to the hospital with Johnnie holding my hand the entire time.

At the hospital, my leg was wrapped up tightly in supports and straps to keep it in place. I was given crutches to help me walk, and the pain was still a lingering reminder of the traumatic incident. Johnnie stayed by my side, ready to help me when we got home.

"I can't rollerblade now." I whispered feeling completely broken as my favourite hobby was taken from me. "You'll be back to skating in no time Y/N. I promise." He whispered as he held my hand.

"I love you Johnnie Guilbert." I said, looking into his eyes and seeing nothing but love. "I love you too Y/N Y/L/N."