𑁍𝗦𝗮𝗺 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗯𝘆~𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗙𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀𑁍

A/N~This was requested by Marika522865, I hope you and everyone else likes it.

TW~Panic attack and clowns.

Y/N's POV

I paced back and forth in front of the Clown Motel, my heart beating wildly in my chest. Sam and Colby stood beside me, their concerned expressions mirroring my fear.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Sam asked, placing a comforting hand on my shoulder.

I took a deep breath, trying to steady my nerves. "I...I don't know. I'm just so scared of clowns, guys. I don't think I can do this."

Colby nodded understandingly. "It's okay, we can leave right now if you want. Your mental health is more important than a video."

But something inside of me pushed me forward. I didn't want to let my fear control me. "No, I'll try. I'll give it a shot. I'll try and face my fears."

Sam wrapped me in a hug, his warmth calming me slightly. "You don't have to do anything you're uncomfortable with, okay? We're here for you no matter what. Whenever you wanna stop, just say."

We made our way into the dimly lit lobby of the Clown Motel, the walls were covered with creepy clown paintings and statues. I shuddered, feeling a cold sweat break out on my forehead.

We booked a room with three beds, and as soon as we entered, I felt a wave of panic wash over me. Clown figurines dotted the room, their eerie smiles sending a chill down my spine.

I sat on the bed, struggling to breathe as my chest tightened. Sam was the first to notice, nudging Colby as he sat beside me. Colby crouched in front of me, his eyes filled with concern.

"Hey, just breathe, okay? In...and out. You're gonna be okay," Sam said soothingly, rubbing my back in slow circles.

I tried to follow their instructions, focusing on my breaths as best as I could. "I-I can't." I stuttered out as my hands started shaking. It was a bad panic attack, but Sam and Colby stayed right by my side. "Yes you can Y/N, you'll be okay, I promise." Colby whispered as him and Sam began breathing along with me until my chest loosened and the shaking subsided slightly.

"Do you want to explore the place with us? We don't want you being in this room alone." Colby asked gently, his voice soft.

I hesitantly nodded, not wanting to be alone in the clown-infested room. The three of us ventured out into the hallways, every turn revealing more clown decorations that made my skin crawl.

I gripped onto Colby's arm tightly, my knuckles turning white. Sam led the way, trying to distract me with the funny moments of our past adventures. But after only five minutes, I couldn't take it anymore.

"I...I can't do this," I stammered, my voice trembling.

Sam nodded understandingly, and we made our way back to the room. "It's alright, we're proud of you for even stepping foot in this place." I lay down on the bed, trying to calm my racing heart as I stared up at the ceiling. Sam sat down beside me, his presence a reassurance.

"Try to get some sleep, okay? We'll be right here," he said softly, and I closed my eyes, trying to push away the images of clowns that haunted my mind.

Despite my fear, I eventually drifted off, sent to sleep by the sound of Sam and Colby's conversation about their next video.