𑁍𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼~𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺𝘀𑁍

A/N~This was requested by MidnightRose862, I hope you and everyone else likes it.

TW~Illness and vomit.

Y/N's POV

I woke up feeling groggy and nauseous. I had been sick for the past few days, but I was determined to go film a car video with Nick, Chris, and Matt. They had been trying to convince me to stay home and rest, but I wanted to be with them so badly.

"If you feel any worse, you tell us
We'll go home." Matt said as we made our way to the car. "I will, now let's have a good day." I said with excitement.

As we got into the car, Chris sat in the front passenger seat, Matt in the driver's seat, and Nick and I in the back. We were all laughing and joking around, and for a moment, I almost forgot how sick I was feeling.

But as we started getting more hyper and involved in the video, I felt a wave of dizziness hit me. I leaned against the window, trying to steady myself. Nick noticed immediately and gave me a concerned look.

"Hey Y/N? You feeling okay?" he asked. I didn't respond for a moment, making him reach out to give me a little shake. I looked at him and realized I must have looked terrible because his expression turned to one of worry.

"I'm fine, just a little dizzy," I tried to reassure him. But before I knew it, everything went black.

Nick's POV

"I'm fine, just a little dizzy," she spoke, but then she lost consciousness and blacked out.

"Hey, Y/N, wake up! Matt shut off the camera, she's not responding!" I shouted as Matt turned off the camera. Chris and Matt turned around in their seats to see me shaking Y/N.

"Let's get her to the hospital, they'll know what's going on." Chris said, as I nodded. Matt and Chris turned back around in their seats, Matt turning on the engine and driving to the closet hospital.

I sat with Y/N, holding her hand and rubbing her back as she stayed unresponsive.

We got the the hospital in under 10 minutes and Chris and Matt got out to alert the hospital staff.

I opened my door, got out, closed it, and then went to the other side where I got Y/N out of the car. I carried her into the emergency room, and there was a gurney for her, so I set her down and they took her away to another room.

"She'll be okay guys, let's have some hope." Matt said as we all took a seat in the waiting room.

After around 5 minutes of waiting, the doctor appeared from Y/N's room making us all stand up.

"She's okay, she just has a bad fever, so she'll need a lot of rest, fluids and nutrients. She hasn't woken up yet, but you can all go in and sit with her." The doctor spoke, as we thanked her and headed into Y/N's room. We all took a seat beside her as I held her hand.

She looked pale and weak, her other hand was covered with a clear plaster which held the IV drip in place. I knew she would panic about that when she wakes up, so I told Matt and Chris about it.

Another 5 minutes later, we we're all chatting when I felt a small force squeeze my hand. I turned in my seat to see Y/N rubbing her eyes as she woke up with a panicked look on her face.

Y/N's POV

When I woke up, I found myself in a hospital bed with Nick, Chris, and Matt by my side. I panicked when I saw the IV in my hand, trying to pull it out as tears streamed down my face.

"Hey, hey, it's okay, calm down," Chris said, taking hold of my hand to stop me from pulling at the IV. "NO! Get it off of me!" I shouted, finding it hard to breathe as Nick wrapped his arms around me, rubbing my back soothingly.

"It's okay, we're here with you, take some deep breaths for me." Nick said softly, his voice full of concern. Matt got up to find a doctor, leaving the three of us alone in the room.

The doctor came in and explained that I had a bad fever, which was causing my terrible symptoms. He assured me that I would be able to go home in a few hours once they got the fever under control.

"Can the doctor take this out!" I whined feeling the needle moving around in my hand. "No Y/N, it has to stay in until all the fluid in that bag has gone." Matt said as he rubbed my arm. "But I can feel the needle moving around!" I cried, laying back down in bed. "I know, it's only gonna be about a hour now." Nick said as he grabbed a pack of cards from his bag.

As we waited for the time to pass, we played games and talked about anything and everything. It felt good to have my best friends by my side, even in such a scary situation.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, the doctor came back and said I was able to go home. I was relieved and grateful to be leaving the hospital.

As we left, Nick hugged me tightly, "I was so worried that something was seriously wrong with you!" He said as I laughed. I couldn't help but feel a bit guilty for making him worry, but he reassured me that he was just glad I was okay.

"Right, if we're all feeling up to it, we have a video to film!" Nick yelled, as we all nodded and got back into the car. Matt set up the camera again and turned it on as we all got back to our yelling and ranting.