𑁍𝗦𝗲𝘁𝗵 𝗕𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗻~𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗟𝗶𝗼𝗻𑁍

A/N~The name Leona means 'lioness'.

TW~Hospitals, stitches, pain, injury and surgery.

Seth's POV

I can barely believe it's been three hours since the hospital staff rushed Y/N into surgery to have an emergency c-section, and I was left with nothing but worry and anxiety. I've been pacing these halls, begging the doctors to give me some kind of update, any kind of news about Y/N and Leona.

Finally, after about half and hour of more waiting, Y/N was being wheeled into the room, still asleep from the anesthesia. I rush to her side, holding her hand as tightly as I can. She's still pale, but she looks... alive. I breathe a sigh of relief, knowing that if Y/N is okay, then hopefully Leona would be.

"Hey, baby," I whisper, my voice shaking with emotion. "You're going to be okay. Leona's gonna be okay. We're okay."

Still, she didn't respond, but I knew that she could hear me. She had to hear me.

"I'm here, baby," I reply, my voice cracking with worry. "I'm right here. You're safe."

The nurse comes back in, and I can see the concern etched on her face. "Okay, so Leona is fine, but we are going to need you to look after Leona now. I know Y/N would probably like to hold her first, but Leona really want to meet her parnets. So, let's get you comfortable and then we can introduce you to your little one."

I nod weakly, and I can feel my grip on her hand tightening as I sit up. The nurse disappears for a few minutes, and then returns with a tiny bundle wrapped in a blanket. "This is your little one," she says, smiling gently. "She's doing great."

My heart skips a beat as I look down at the little face peeking out from under the blanket. My baby girl. She's so small, so fragile... and yet so beautiful.

The nurse places Leona on my chest, and I feel a surge of love and responsibility wash over me. I gently rub her back, feeling her tiny muscles relax as she snuggles into my chest. She hasn't got a lot of hair yet, but I hope she has Y/N's colour hair.

Suddenly, I see Y/N stir beside me, her eyes fluttering open again. She looks at Leona, and then at me, her expression filled with wonder.

"Hey baby. How are you feeling?" I whisper as I take her hand back into mine.

Y/N's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, my mind foggy from the anesthesia. As I took in my surroundings, I saw Seth sitting next to me, his beautiful face etched with concern. And then, I saw her. Our little Leona, covered with a blanket and lying on his chest. My heart swelled with love and exhaustion as I took in the sight of my baby girl.

Seth sat up a bit, careful not to jostle Leona. "Hey, baby," he whispered, his voice soft and gentle. "How are you feeling?"

I tried to speak, but all that came out was a weak whisper. "H-hi..." I managed to stammer.

The nurse came in, smiling warmly. "Hi Y/N. I'm so glad to see you're awake. The doctor says everything went smoothly during the surgery, except that Leona was in a bit of a tricky position, which required a slightly larger incision."

I nodded, trying to process the information while still taking in the sight of Leona. She was so tiny and perfect. The nurse then left the room, explaining that she would be back later to help me feed Leona.

Seth carefully handed me Leona, and I felt my heart swell as I cradled her in my arms. I tried to sit up a bit, but the pain was like a knife stabbing through my stomach. "Ow!" I gasped and cried out, tears pricking at the corners of my eyes.