𑁍𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼~𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗱𑁍

A/N~This was requested by mattsturniololuvr7, I hope you and everyone else likes it.

TW~Anorexia, breakdown and body shaming.

Y/N's POV

I'm sitting in the mall, surrounded by the chaos of shoppers and noise, but my mind is elsewhere. I'm trying to focus on finding the perfect birthday gift for my best friend, Madi, but my thoughts are consumed by my own insecurities from my battle with anorexia.

I'm wearing a crop top and shorts, and I can feel all eyes on me. Matt is holding my hand, and Nick and Chris, are walking alongside us.

As we turn a corner, I see a group of girls around my age gazing at me with a mixture of curiosity and disgust. One of them whispers something to the others, and they all start giggling.

"Oh my god, look at her, she's so thin," one of them says. "It's disgusting," another one adds.

I feel a lump form in my throat as I try to fight back tears. Matt reaches out for me, his hand brushing against my arm. "Hey, what's wrong bubs?" he asks, concern etched on his face.

But before he can say anything else, I'm already turning to leave the store. "I need to get out of here," I say, trying to keep my voice steady.

Matt follows me, and we make our way to his car. I collapse into the backseat, feeling like I'm going to breakdown at any moment. "It's alright Y/N, I'm here." Matt says getting in beside me, rubbing my back as I try to calm down.

"What happened?" he asks softly. He continues to rub my back as he then places a kiss onto the top of my head.

I take a deep breath and try to explain. "Those girls at the mall... they were making fun of me. They said I'm too thin and I'm disgusting."

Matt then holds my hand in his, giving me a sense of comfort and security. "You're not disgusting," he says firmly. "You're fighting a battle with yourself, and it's not easy. But you're doing it. You're getting stronger every day."

I nod, feeling a small sense of relief wash over me. Matt always knows what to say to make me feel better.

"Thanks Matt. I love you." I whisper, leaning up to kiss him. "I love you too Y/N. What did you get for Madi?" He asks as I go on a whole tangent, explaining what I got for Madi.

After a few minutes, Chris and Nick come over and load up their bags into the trunk of the car.

"We got so much shit guys!" Chris laughs, getting into the passenger seat. "Half of it was bullshit that Chris wanted!" Nick exclaims as we all laugh.

Matt gets into the driver's seat, and Nick joins me in the backseat. We start playing games on his phone to distract ourselves from the drama earlier.

Chris starts belting out lyrics to his favorite songs, his voice booming through the car. I can't help but laugh at his antics.

As we drive home, I realize that I don't need anyone else's validation or approval. Matt loves me for who I am, and that's all that matters.

And as we pull into the driveway, Matt turns off the engine and looks at me again as tge biys get out to take the bags. "Hey," he says softly. "Hey." I reply. "Let's get out of here and get some ice cream. Before we celebrate Madi's birthday tonight."

I nod, feeling a small smile creep onto my face. "Yeah, let's do that."