𑁍𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼~𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𑁍

A/N~This was requested by billielol111, I hope you and everyone else likes it.

TW~Vomit and hangover.

Y/N's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache and a sick feeling in my stomach. That party with Madi last night was crazy! We got so drunk, luckily we were sober and sensible enough to call Matt, and he was more than happy to pick us up.

The room was spinning as I tried to sit up, but strong arms wrapped around me pulled me back down.

"Hey, there's my beautiful girl," a groggy voice whispered in my ear. I blinked my eyes open to see Matt's sleepy smile.

"Matt?" I croaked, my voice hoarse from the night of partying.

"Yeah, it's me, babe. How are you feeling? You got so drunk last night," he asked, concern evident in his voice.

"I feel like crap," I admitted, burying my face in his chest. "What happened last night?"

Matt chuckled softly, rubbing my back soothingly. "You got a little too wild at the party. Don't worry, I took care of you. You passed out in the car, so I brought you inside and got you changed."

I cringed as flashes of the night flooded back into my mind. "Oh god, I'm so sorry, Matt. I must've been a mess."

He just laughed, pressing a kiss to my forehead. "It's okay, bubs. You're still my beautiful girl."

As I tried to stand up, the room spun around me and I stumbled towards the bathroom, feeling the urge to throw up. "I feel so sick." I whispered, but Matt must have heard me because he quickly followed me, crouching down beside me as I knelt over the toilet, throwing up violently.

"Bubs, it's okay, just breathe," Matt said soothingly, holding my hair back and rubbing my back. I continued to retch, feeling panicked and exhausted. "I don't want to throw up anymore!" I said, trying to stop myself from throwing up.

"I know bubba, but you can't stop yourself, it'll make you more sick. Just let it out, it's alright." Matt spoke, as the nausea came back. I threw up again as Matt held one of my hands, squeezing it gently.

The vomiting went on until I had nothing left in my stomach and then collapsed on the bathroom floor, tears streaming down my face. "I hate throwing up, Matt. It's the worst feeling in the world," I whispered, my voice hoarse.

"I know, bub, I know. Just take deep breaths, okay? You'll feel better soon," Matt said gently, handing me a glass of water and some painkillers. I took them gratefully, feeling drained and miserable.

Matt helped me down the stairs and onto the couch, propping my head up on his lap as he ran his fingers through my hair. I closed my eyes, feeling his comforting touch and the rhythmic motion of his fingers.

"Thank you, Matt. I'm sorry for ruining your night last night and your day today," I murmured, feeling guilty for getting so drunk and causing him so much trouble.

"Don't apologize, Y/N. I love taking care of you, even when you're drunk," Matt said with a smile, kissing my forehead gently, as I fell asleep to him leaning forward and kissing my temple.