𑁍𝗖𝗌𝗹𝗯𝘆 𝗕𝗿𝗌𝗰𝗞~𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗧𝘄𝗌𑁍

A/N~This was requested by Mlissalorie and HufflepuffJam, I hope you and everyone else likes it.

TW~Abusive ex-boyfriend, blood, pain, injury and swearing.

Y/N's POV

I'm shaking as I sit in the backseat of Sam's car, my mind racing with thoughts of what could happen if we don't get to Lainey fast enough. I glance over at Colby, who looks over at me, his brow furrowed in concern. I reach out and touch his hand, and he gives it a gentle squeeze.

"Stay calm," he whispers to me. "We're almost there. Just a few more minutes."

I nod, trying to calm my racing heart. Sam, who's driving, looks in the rearview mirror and catches my eye. "You okay?" he asks, his voice soft and gentle.

I take a deep breath and try to compose myself. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just anxious."

Colby's eyes flicker back to mine. "We're gonna get you through this, baby girl. We won't let anything happen to you or Lainey."

I nod again, feeling more anxious as we head down the all too familiar street. We pull up to the house, and I can feel my heart racing even faster.

"Okay, here we go. We'll all go in, you get Lainey and her stuff and we'll stall your ex," Sam says, his voice steady.

We get out of the car, and I can see that my ex is throwing stuff. "Wait, guys we need to get Lainey, he's throwing stuff." I say jogging to the door. "Y/N! Be careful!" Colby shouted as I bang on the front door.

He opens the door, looking like he's had one too many drinks. He's always been a mean drunk, and I can feel my fear escalating.

"Move the fuck out of my way Y/E/N!" I yell, pushing my way past him as I scan the area.

"What's going on?" he slurs, his eyes bleary.

"I'm here for Lainey, I'm taking her and going." I say firmly, trying to keep my voice steady.

He looks at me with a scowl on his face. "You're not fucking taking her anywhere," he says, his voice rising.

Colby steps forward, his eyes fixed on my ex-boyfriend. "Back off, buddy," he says firmly.

But my ex-boyfriend doesn't back down. He grabs my wrist and pulls me further into the house. Sam and Colby rush forward, trying to get between us.

"Get off me!" I yell at my ex-boyfriend, as his grip tightens on my arm. "Let go of her!" Colby yells, grabbing for my ex-boyfriend's arm.

But it's too late. He throws me to the floor, and I see Lainey standing there, her arms covered in bruises. I feel a surge of anger and fear as I scramble to my feet.

"Lainey, baby, come here. It's okay, I'm here." I whispered as she cried, walking towards me slowly. I scoop her up into my arms and hold her tightly, feeling a sense of relief wash over me as I see that she's okay. "We're gonna grab your stuff alright?" I ask, and she nods.

Sam and Colby grab him again, holding him back as I make my way over to Lainey.

"I need you guys to hold him back for just a minute longer," I say urgently. "I need to get Lainey's stuff."

Sam and Colby nod, still holding onto my ex-boyfriend as I pick her up carefully, and then place her on my hip, making my way up the stairs and into Lainey's room. I hear Y/E/N yelling downstairs, causing Lainey to get teary eyed again.

"It's alright Lainey. Let's grab your stuff." I say, grabbing a bag from the closet and grabbing all of her stuff, which wasn't much. "Let's go, don't look or speak to daddy, we won't be seeing him again." I say, then taking Lainey's hand heading down the stairs.

"Sam! Colby! Let's go!" I shouted, making my way downstairs with Lainey by my side.

When I come back down, I see that Sam and Colby have let go of my ex and then Colby comes up to me and Lainey. She makes grabby hands towards him ans he picked Lainey up and held her close as we make our way out of the house.

As we walk to the car, I can feel my ex-boyfriend's grip on my waist tightening. He spins me around and holds a knife to my throat.

"No one takes you away from me," he slurs.

I feel a wave of panic wash over me as Sam rushes forward and grabs Lainey from him. Colby steps forward, his eyes fixed on the knife as he whispers urgently into Sam's ear to call the police. Sam nods and picks up Lainey, taking her to the car.

"Listen, just let her go." Colby said, slowly approaching us. "Colby, stop, he's gonna kill me if you come closer!" I shouted as he digs the knife deeper, drawing more blood. Colbys stops in his place immediately.

"She's mine! Not yours! We're meant to be married so I can keep her forever but you! You! You've taken her from me, so if I can't have her, than neither can you!" He yells as sirens and flashing lights approach the house.

The police arrive soon after, guns drawn as they surround us. He sees that it's over and cuts into my throat again before letting me drop to the floor. Colby rushes over to me, kneeling down and holding me tightly as the police take control of the situation.

"It's alright, you're safe, Lainey's safe." He whispers, kissing my hair as I kiss his cheek. After giving some police statements, Sam walks over with some tissues and water and hands them to Colby as he cleans the dried blood off of the incision on my neck.

Sam gently places Lainey on the grass beside us as we wait for the paramedics to arrive. Colby holds me tightly, his eyes fixed on mine as I try to process what just happened.

When we get back to Sam and Colby's place, they help me bandage the wound on my neck while introducing themselves to Lainey for the first time.

Colby turns to me and takes my hand in his. "We'll never let anyone hurt you again," he whispers softly.

I smile up at him, feeling grateful for these two men who have saved me from hell itself.