Happy for you

Quinni Gallagher-Jones & Douglas 'Ca$h' Piggott (x Lux Savill)
Heartbreak High & Original Character
Asexual, Queer, Lesbian

⚠️TW: brief mentioning of sexual assault⚠️

Word count: 1618

"Fuck off, I don't do that shit anymore." Ca$h responded, turning away from the guy who was still staring after him like he had just spit in his face and insulted his mother instead of telling him that he didn't deal drugs anymore.

"You deal drugs for a few years and suddenly you can't go to a party to get hammered without getting asked if you got some drugs every three minutes..." he mumbled, turning his head away from a couple dry-humping each other on the wall next to him.

Maybe he should just find a quiet bathroom, lay down in the bathtub and stare at the ceiling while getting drunk.

He grabbed a bottle with some weirdly pink mixture, smelling strongly of alcohol, and walked upstairs to go to the hopefully more quiet bathroom. In the hallway were a bunch of people, most of them making out or literally fucking each other. Sometimes he hated how sexual the world was. More than sometimes, actually.

He grabbed the door handle, pushing it down and opening the door with maybe a little too much force, trying to get away from the sex show as fast as possible.

A sudden movement on the floor in front of him nearly gave him a heart attack.

"Oi, Jesus fuck!" he cursed, grabbing his chest like he was somehow able to calm his heartbeat like that.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so- Ca$h!"

Ca$h raised his eyebrows in surprise: "Quinni, hi. What are you doing here?" He closed the door behind himself, crouching down on the floor with his friend from school. He hadn't seen her since he had broken up with Darren.

"Oh, um..." she stared at him.

"Darren brought you here." Ca$h sighed, sitting down on the bathroom floor with her, "Why are you sitting on the bathroom floor, though?" Quinni shrugged, rubbing her hands over her arms.

Ca$h nodded slowly: "It's a lot, huh? How about we steal some non-alcoholic drinks and snacks from the kitchen and go look at the stars at the beach? You can also borrow my headphones till we're out of here or however long you need." He started patting down his pockets to try and find his earbuds.

"If we leave fast, it's okay like that too." she smiled at him. Ca$h pulled the zipper of his jacket down, taking it off and handing it to Quinni. "Here, in case you need it. There are so many people out there, squeezing through the masses is disgusting. How about I get us some snacks and drinks and meet you outside. The majority of people is in the garden at the pool and in the living room so if you just go through the hallways and out through the front door, you should be good."

He smiled at her when she took the jacket, handing her the headphones he had just found in his pant pocket.

She nodded: "Okay, I will meet you outside then."

Ca$h gave her a double thumbs up before telling her to take her time and then leaving the bathroom to steal a bag and some stuff for a little midnight pick-nick.

About ten minutes later he left the party and looked around for Quinni, finding her across the street.

"Hey. I got some chips and goldfish crackers and also stole mango and blueberries from the fridge. And I have coke and water. If we need something else, I also have some money." Quinni stared at him, her lips pressed together and her hands rubbing over the fabric of his jacket which she was still wearing.