Chapter 6

Suddenly all the windows and doors busted open, and Felix's private security team came in.

"Ellie? Are you ok? Are you hurting anywhere?" Felix asked while squeezing me harder

"I'm fine. Thanks Felix."

He buried his face in my shoulder not letting go. The security team had caught the kidnappers and got the money back.

"Um- Boss what- What do you want us to do with them?" The swat team captain asked

Felix didn't answer.

"Felix? Are you ok?" I asked

"No, I'm not." he replied

"Why? What happened? Did you get hurt? Let's go home and I will do a checkup."

"Yeah. Home."

Then I knew I was in for a crazy ride. He looked down with a bright and mischievous grin.

"Since I am not ok, and you were just kidnapped because of me so how about you stay with me for the time being?"

The security team captain's face was full of confusion as was mine.

"What? I can't do that."

"But you can, you are an adult, and we are friends."

[I knew it.]

I just knew he was steaming up something. How could he think this would help? The closer I get to you the closer I am to being kidnapped again.

"Felix we are friends, but I am a woman you are a man, and we aren't married."

"Ok, then let's get married!"

[Is he out of his mind?] I looked at him in shock.

"Felix? Are you sure you're, ok? Let me check your head, did you get hit on the way here or fall or something?" I asked genuinely concerned

"I'm fine and I do want to marry you."

[WHAT?!]

"Felix are you sure you are in the right head. You are still in shock from me getting kidnapped."

Felix wasn't happy with my answer. He stopped hugging me and turned to the captain.

"Take the kidnappers and send them to jail for kidnapping my fiancé as well as insulting me."

"Yes sir!" Then the captain left.

"Felix, we just went over this. I am not getting married to you." I explained

"I know, we are engaged not married and you can still move in even though we aren't married." He said this with a big smile on his face

[Well played Felix, Well played.]

Felix drove me home and told me to start packing because I was going to move in today. I wasn't angry with him; I knew he was doing this because he was worried about me. The only problem was my family, they are going to be angry if I don't invite them over. Especially since Felix is the CEO of the grand company. The grand company is the biggest company in Los Angelos. It is a big tech company that has had technological breakthroughs that are worthy of their title. Felix created the grand company from scratch. His father, Mr. Frank Grand, is the best real estate agent you will find, he owns the entire Argent agency. He had inherited it from his father who had created the company. Felix's mother is the #1 actress as well as an extraordinarily talented model. Felix's parents are extraordinarily rich, but Felix is richer. After all he is the richest man in the city. When we arrived at Felix house/mansion we were welcomed by the butler, Cain and the housekeeper, Linda.

"Linda please give my fiancé a warm welcome." Felix spoke

"Of course, please come this way madam"

"Felix!" I whispered, "Why is she calling me madam?"

"Well, you are my fiancé which means you are the hostess of this estate." He said smiling as I was getting pulled away by Linda. He waved and smirked.

"Cain, protect her, at all costs. Do you understand?"

"Of course, Master, I fully understand."

"Madam this is your room, it is connected to master's room. I hope it is to your liking." Linda said

I stared; it was a beautiful, tall bed frame made of agar wood, with the most expensive silk as sheets.

[Just why does he care for me like this?]