Chapter 12

I blushed; he was so flippin cheesy during moments like these. We walked inside and was welcomed by My mother, Jennifer, My father, James, My brother, Jayden, and the house cleaner Mera. Mera was the worst; she always did my mother's dirty work for her when I first moved in, she also tortured me just for her own amusement. I was glaring at her. Felix noticed and put his arm around my waist then pitched me. I jumped.

"Calm down, act normal, I will handle it." he whispered

I relaxed a little, but I was still furious. Felix didn't let go of my waist and my mother noticed.

"Mr. Grand, my dear, come in and let's start dinner."

She grabbed his arm and tugged at him. Felix let go of my waist and followed her into the kitchen. I walked into the living room to see my aunt and my cousins sitting on the couch, I waved at them. My Aunt, Raeghan, is the nicest person in the world, sometimes I can't believe she and my mother are sisters. Aunt Raeghan or in other words Auntie has blonde, long, hair with bright blue eyes the same as my mother, My Aunties daughters Katie and Jazmine, they look just like their dad, but he left them when they were babies. They have Brown hair with pretty dark brown eyes as well as perfect figures.

"Ellie it is so good to see you." Auntie said

She jumped up and gave me a hug. I hugged her back and spoke.

"You too Auntie."

"Katie, Jazmine, come give your cousin a hug."

My cousins stood up and gave me a hug with a disgusted face, then went back away as fast as they could and sat down. Then Felix came from the kitchen, walked over to me while grabbing my waist.

[Why does he always do that?]

"May I have my fiancé for a moment please?" he asked

"Of course!" Auntie said then winking at me as we turned away.

Me and Felix when out into the hallway and stood in silence for a couple of seconds.

"Felix? Is something the matter?" I asked with hesitation

Usually, he was always open and straight to the point, but he wasn't this time. He looked at me and spoke.

"Oh no, not really. Why did something happen?" he asked with concern

I was speechless.

"You brought me out here to talk, why?" I asked very annoyed

"Oh! Sorry I just wanted to get away from your mom."

He smiled, I giggled.

"I understand but next time get straight to the point I was scared."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

And there were his puppy eyes, ears, and tail.

[I swear I might just fall in love with him seriously.]

I squeezed my face, I could not even think about falling in love with him, we are from different worlds. We may have been friends when I was little but now our lives are different, too different.

"Felix come on; I want you to meet the only person I like in my family."

We walked back into the living room to see my aunt on the floor. I ran up to Auntie and helped her up.

"What happened?" I asked

Katie and Jazmine were still sitting on the couch not even caring for their mother. At that moment my mother came into the living room and called everyone for dinner. We all sat down at the table; it was father at the end of the table with mother beside him, across from mother was Felix and I was beside him. Aunty sat next to me furthest from father. Then Jazmine and Katie were on the other side closest to my mother.

"Felix how is Ellie when she is around you?" Auntie asked

"Very open and fun." He spoke with a smile

Mother and my cousins forced a fake smile while father sat in silence. But Auntie spoke again.

"Really, have you said it yet?"

I knew what she was talking about because in this family the words "I love you" are rarely spoken. Felix grabbed my hand and looked at me confused. I shook my head telling him to say yes to her.

"Yes, of course." He spoke

I love you, was one of the reasons I didn't agree to marry him because that word packed a lot of meaning behind it and, I wanted to save it for the man I truly love but knowing Auntie she won't just let it go with a simple "Yes, of course.".

"Do you mind saying it now?" she asked

Felix looked at me. I grabbed him by the shoulder and whispered the words in his ear. He nodded and grabbed my hand.

"Ellie Astor, I love you." He spoke

But that wasn't enough for Auntie, she looked at me with anticipation.

"Felix Grand, I love you too." I spoke with a light tone.

It didn't feel like I said it to the wrong person, it just felt embarrassing to say it in front of everyone.