Chapter 14

I nodded. She walked up to me and gave me a hug as well.

"Nice to meet you, I am Mya Grand, Felix's little sister. Though I'm sure Felix already told you that." She spoke

Her voice was very soft and delicate now, not like it was earlier.

"Nice to meet you." I replied

She grabbed both mine and Felix's hand then dragged us inside. We all sat down in the living room. I was on the couch with Mya, while Feix was on couch across from us.

"Ellie, how old are you?" she asked unexpectantly

"25" I replied

She shook her head up and down.

"Ok! Then Felix you stay away from me and Ellie, we are going shopping!"

I looked at Felix and he just grinned.

I knew he thought I was going to fail but I decided to show him wrong. Mya and I was shopping the rest of the day and had so much fun. I didn't think she would be so nice and fun to be around.

When we got home, we walked in laughing. Mya and I walk to the living room to see a woman hugging Felix. She had silver hair with eyes of pure gold. This woman was hugging Felix, I was really surprised but something that did surprise me even more was that he was hugging her back. I was so angry, but I had to contain myself because this wasn't a marriage of love. Felix looked at me, but I didn't look at him, I just walked right back out of the room and went to my room. Mya didn't follow me. 15 minutes later I heard a knock on my door.

"Can I come in?" a male voice spoke

It was Felix.

"Sure." I replied

Felix opened the door and walked in. I was lying on my bed with my cover over me. He put his hand on my shoulder and started to speak.

"That woman was Mya's mother and my stepmother." he spoke

I sat up. He put his hand on my cheek.

"Were you jealous?" he asked smirking

I pushed him and he fell to the floor. Laughing at him, he pulled me to the floor too but that didn't stop me from laughing. Now we were both laughing and sitting on the floor. After we were done laughing Felix stood up then reached out for my hand. I grabbed his hand but once I was up, he didn't let go. Suddenly he started to lift my hand then kissed it. Blushing I pulled my hand away and jumped back on my bed.

"Ellie you are my wife, I am very loyal to those I love." he spoke lightly

My heart ached. How could he say that so easily and was it true?

"Come on, we need to head down before mother and Mya come up."

"Ok"

I got up and me and Felix walked down together. His mother thinks we are in a love marriage, so we had to pretend to be in love, which was easy for Felix, but I was different. I can't love someone so easily due to family issues, but I had to, and it was Felix so I knew it wouldn't be the hardest thing to do. When we got downstairs, we saw Felix's mother and Mya sitting on the couch, I was so embarrassed. Felix's mother came up and gave me a hug.

"Hello, my darling, it's amazing to finally meet you. I'm Felix and Mya's mother, Mary Grand, you can call me mother if you want to, but you don't have to." she said squeezing me to death.

Felix grabbed me away from her and held me by the shoulders.

"Mother, calm down, you are scaring her."

"Oh? I'm so sorry, I didn't even think about it." she spoke more calmly

"It's ok." I responded

"Oh, and I am sorry about earlier, I was just so excited to see Felix again. He never comes up unless we call him and since Mya was coming, I decided to tag along."

"It's ok. I didn't think anything of it."

Felix squeezed my shoulder, so I looked at him. He was smiling big. Felix's mom pulled me away from him.

"Felix, my dear, I want to stay here for a night can I please?" she asked still holding my hand

Felix looked at her then at me, suddenly he pulled me away from her and whispered in my ear.

"If she stays, she will want your room and you will have to sleep with me."

I didn't want that, so I grabbed Felix's hand and whispered back

"You have to make sure she can't stay even if Mya has to leave as well."

I let go of his hand and stood straight next to him. He was silent, so I nudged him in the side.

"Mom, I have a favor could you take Mya back home so Ellie and I could have some privacy. Ellie has been with Mya all day, and I would like to spend some alone time with her." he spoke

Mary's face lit up and she had a huge smile on. She grabbed Mya by the arm then spoke.