35

'Jules is my tie on right?', Mark asked, as he practically jumped around the hotel room.

'Mark it's perfect', I replied, grabbing hold of him, 'Don't worry, you look great.'

'Sorry Jules I'm just really nervous', he said, as he shook.

'It's okay, just relax', I replied, trying to soothe him.

It was the night of the boy's documentary 'Take That: For The Record'. Understandably Mark was nervous about it, and the reaction that it would get.

He had been super busy with the last few weeks preparing for it, and now the night had finally arrived. He, and the boys would see the finished product.

'What if it's a flop,what if there's nobody there?!', Mark exclaimed, 'The boys and I tried to tell Martin not to premier it in a big theatre, but he wouldn't listen!'

'Mark seriously calm down!', I said, putting my hands on his shoulders and looking him in the eye, 'I'm sure it will be great. The others are probably just as nervous as you. Don't worry, I'll be there beside you.'

'Thank you Jules', hereplied, a small smile appearing on his face, 'Thank you so much.'

'You know you don't have to thank me', I laughed quietly, 'Now, let's go down to the lobby. The boys should be already there.'

'Okay, let's go',Mark whispered, taking my hand in his.

Predictably, the others were just as nervous as Mark, and as when we were all in the limo on the way to the premier, there was even talks of not showing up at all.

'Maybe we should go back to the hotel and have a bottle of wine instead?', Mark suggested, which earned a couple of laughs, but it was obvious that underneath it all, they were actually considering it.

Eventually, after what seemed like hours, we arrived at the theatre, and it was obvious from the moment that the boys stepped out of the limo that the boys had nothing to be worried or nervous about. This was because outside ofthe theatre, waiting for them, were hundreds of Take That fans.

The boys immediately went to greet them, posing for photographs and signing autographs, while Dawn, and Howard and Jason's dates and I went inside.

The rest of the night went amazingly well as everyone absolutely loved the documentary (It was great), and the after party was pretty good too.

It was two weeks later when Mark had more exciting news; the documentary had the highest TV ratings of the month, and due to popular demand the guys had decided to release a greatest hits CD and DVD, and there were talks of Mark,Gary, Howard and Jason of going on tour. Robbie had refused to take part.

'This is so crazy!',Mark laughed, as we spoke of the plans, 'I never thought I would ever go back to being in Take That! It's unreal to think our fans still have interest.'

'I know! Especially when you're all basically old fogies', I smirked, trying not to laugh.

'Oh ha ha! Very funny!',Mark said, throwing his arm around me and kissing me on the cheek, 'But you're the one that's in love with one of those old fogies.'

'That I am', I smiled,leaning in to kiss him properly.

'Mummy! Daddy!', a little voice interrupted us just then.

'Baby are you alright?',I asked, looking around to see Lucas walking wobbly into the living room.

He had been walking with afew months now, but was still unsure of himself. He was getting better though.

'Peppa went off',he replied, his bottom lip starting to tremble.

'It's okay pet', Ismiled, lifting him and sitting him down between Mark and I, 'Daddy will fix it.'

'Daddy can fix anything!', Mark cheered, holding up his arms in victory.

'Yay!', Lucas beamed,as he knelt up on the sofa and wrapped his arms around his father,'Love you daddy.'

'Hey! What about me?',I asked, catching him and pulling him backwards into my lap, ' love mummy at all?'

'Yes I do!', Lucas said, his eyes wide, 'I love you mummy!'

'I know you do pet', I smiled, as I hugged him, 'I know you do.'

'Come here you two', Mark said, moving closer to us, and wrapping his arms around the both of us, 'One big happy family.'

I looked up to see Mark looking lovingly at me.

'Yes', I whispered,'One big happy family.'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey guys, 

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. 

Thank you all so much for reading, and giving such amazing feedback. You're the best!

Love, 

Lauren

xxxxx