Talk With Bill Weasley!

Next Morning.....

I woke up early and saw my triplets still sleeping so I decided to ignore them.So I went brushed and had bath. When I went downstairs I saw that mum was cooking breakfast so I went to help.When I entered the kitchen mum was making tea.''Good Morning Mom!!''I said cheerfully.''Good Morning sweetie!''said mom as she kissed my cheek. ''mom should I help you with anything?''I asked ''No honey... go and sit and read or something like that,I'll handle this.." she said smiling ''okay''I said as I left the kitchen. I entered living room to find shadow of someone... I went and saw who that person was....my jaw dropped open when I saw that person and my  eyes were wide open..It was none other than...BILL!!! "Bill!!!"I shouted as I jumped on his back. Bill stays in Egypt so does not stay with us... he is my closest brother after Fred and George but he not here often.. "Hey Rosie!! I missed you so much!!" bill said laughing . I jumped off his back and he turned so that I could hug him. we hugged and I felt good seeing him after such a long time.... "MOM!! BILL'S HERE!!"I shouted to mum."BIll!!"mum exclaimed coming out of the kitchen..

after everyone woke up we had breakfast..."hey Bill! I want to talk to you about something later ok?"I asked him "yeah Rosie...sure" he replied smiling "what is it that you are telling him and not us? we are triplets!!" exclaimed fred "I won't tell you because if I tell you whole hogwarts would know!" I said as if it was a fact. And it was true if would tell them about Oliver than the whole hogwarts would know and even Oliver would know which was the last thing I wanted..

"Ahh! Rose it hurts right here!"exclaimed george putting his hand on his chest.. such drama queens are these two!"Just shut up you two drama queens!! You guys act as if I wont tell you guys!"I said.

"Well we are waiting ,go ahead tell us.."said Fred "I did not say when I would tell you...sooo I'm not telling you now..."I said "Rosiee!!! "whined George."Nope not gonna tell'' I said.

After Breakfast,

"Hey Rosie! You wanted to talk about something right? Meet me in the backyard in 10 okay?" said Bill." Yes Bill! I'll see ya!" I said smiling at him. Once he left Fred and George came and sat on either of my sides. "Hey rose!"they both said in unison. I sighed and said" Boys no use I  am not gonna tell you this not now at least!""Okay then we will find out soon." said george grinning ."Don't you both dare listen my conversation with Bill or I will hex both of you!" I said seriously they both had a fearful look on their faces because I am good at hexing someone..

I met Bill in the backyard. We both sat on the grass. "Rosie...what's wrong?"asked Bill "Bill...I guess I might have a crush at Hogwarts...but I'm not sure..." I said as I looked at my hands in my lap."oh Rosie.. how much ever difficult it is for me to resist going and punching that guy..." I looked at him with wide eyes"...I said resist rose.. but I also want to know who this guy is? who is the lucky guy who managed to capture the attention of my little sister??" asked Bill with a smirk on his face. Even though in my third year I never had any crush sort of thing.."Oliver Wood."I whispered. Still not looking up."what? who? I didn't hear!" he asked confused."Oliver Wood."I said a bit louder"Oliver Wood? As in Keeper of Gryffindor Quidditch captain??" he asked "yes Bill the same Oliver.." I said and looked up to find a smiling Bill Weasley. "Bill? what happened??" i asked confused at why he was smiling?" Listen Rose, You know why I am so calm?"he asked keeping his hand on my shoulder. I shook my head in response.."Well you see he is a good guy..so I think you should just keep this thing to yourself....if he feels the same then he will come to you,or there is a possibility that you might lose this attraction in the hurry and busy school activities...so don't think so hard.. if you guys are going to be together which is a possibility then it will happen and let it happen if these feeling stay...okay?" he gave me such a great advise."Bill thank you so much, this was the first time so I didn't know how to handle it...thanks!!" I said as i hugged him..

We went back home and Bill left that evening, I agreed to his advice.. Dinner was normal. I changed and went to sleep tommorow we leave for hogwarts..

I went to sleep thinking about the amazing year ahead of me...