Quiddicth With Oliver.. And confessions

Rose POV :-
OK so this is official. I'm never telling anything to these idiots I call friends and triplets. You must me wondering what I am talking about. So let me clear the confusion. After going to class I being the excited person I am told my dear friends about the Quidditch thing with Oliver. And now here we are, these idiots are teasing me and Oliver and making our lives miserable. We all sat happily eating In the great Hall and talking.
"So Roseline aren't you excited?"asked Fred nudging me. This idiot!! "There is nothing that I should be excited about Fred." I answered blankly. But I did not miss the punch Oliver gave Fred. "oww! Rose tell Oliver to stop hitting me!"Fred whined. That Idiot."Nope.Oliver continue with it,you totally deserve it Fred."I said snickering. These kids sure know how to trouble you. "You excited?"Angelina whispered."yes Of course I am!"I whispered back. And the truth was I was very excited. I loved quidditch and practice with oliver was great!

After Lunch:-

It was after lunch that me and Oliver were going to the pitch for practice. The most entertaining part was that Katie was trying to convince Oliver to train her too. Apparently she heard us telling others about the practice session and being an idiot she is,came to talk to Oliver about it. Seriously she has some serious issues.
"Rose I need you to help me find a seeker and watch some of our tryouts, I am thinking of giving it another shot ok?"Oliver asked. Actually I had no option. I had to say yes. "Yes Captain! I'll do that." I said saluting him. He chuckled at my behaviour. "You really are Fred and George's sister." he said shaking his head. "You still doubt that?" I said laughing. He just chuckled. "So rose we never really talked properly. What's your favourite colour? "Oliver asked. I smiled and answered" I love Red and Purple!You? "" I would go for Red and Gold. "he said. " Gryffindor pride? " I asked raising my eyebrows. Well that was same case with my brothers so it was normal. But just teasing him. "Undoubtedly."He said proudly. I just shook my head laughing.

When we finally reached the locker room Oliver turned towards me."Rose go ahead and change into your robes I'll Go and get the kit." "ok be quick Wood."I said. he raised his eyebrows and said." I'll be quicker than you Weasley." and left. I went into the locker room and found my clothes and wore them. I always have this wonderful feeling of wearing my Quidditch jersey. It's such a great feeling altogether. I went out only to see Oliver Opening the quidditch box.

"hey Done?" I went and asked him.

"yup done! let's begin!" he said. We both practised various shots and I must say Oliver could be a great professional player.

"That was fun!" I said touching the ground. ' yes indeed.Let's practice like this again."Oliver said.

"Yeah that would be awesome.'' I said smiling. That's when a thought came in my mind."Oliver who will be our new seeker???"I asked. "I don't know Rose. None of them are better and I'm stressed about it." he said sadly. " I think we should talk to professor mcgonagall about it,don't you think?"I asked him. ''I talked to her the other day. She's going tp help us but even I am trying to get a good seeker." He said.

We both changed and started walking back to the castle. It was evening by then and the castle looked beautiful. That's one thing  I loved about Hogwarts..It looked so beautiful at night.

While on our way back me and Oliver talked about a lot of things. I came to know that he loves food besides Quidditch and I was right he wanted to become a professional player.I noticed that he was a bit nervous about something but I shrugged it off.

When we reached the common room I was heading to my dorm when someone grabbed my wrist, I turned around to find Oliver looking at me with an emotion I just couldn't understand.I raised my eyebrow and asked"Oliver?What's wrong?" I was curious about his answer.

"Rose.. I have known you for three years now and last year I started feeling something weird towards you. I always wanted to stay around you, spend my time with you, want to be beside you always. I don't know why I felt like this but then I realised when I never saw you during summer That I like you. yes Roseline Molly Weasley.. you made me like you,want you and I don't know what else. When I saw you laugh I always wanted to be the reason behind it.I wanted to make you smile, Laugh,blush. when we went out to Hogsmeade it was the best day for me. I got to see the real you.I never knew you they way I got to know you that day. seriously Rose I would do anything to make you happy and laugh. " he said with so much love in his voice. I started tearing up when I let it sink in. Oliver Liked me!Oliver Wood Liked me!! By now he took my hand and asked or rather dropped another bomb on me. "So Roseline, will you do the honour of making me the most happiest guy by being my girlfriend?" he asked me . That's It!I hugged him tightly. He was taken aback but hugged me anyways. I pulled back and looked in his brown eyes and said "Yes Oliver I will be!'' He smiled so big and hugged me again. That's when all our friends came out and we all celebrated this.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

hey there folks!

Finally!!!

I know I updated after a long time but I was busy with all my college stuff.

thank you readers this book has reached 11K reads!!

This really is encouraging me to write more. And this chapter will have a part 2. It would not be fair to leave it half way.

So that's all...

-Sakura_3098

Comment, vote, share