The Weasley Girl..

Oliver's POV :-
Being back at hogwarts is the best thing for me.. It's like my second home. I'm best friends with Percy Weasley. So close to all the Weasleys.
Right now as I was returning to the common room from the library I saw a figure leaning against the wall.I thought it must be someone else but the figure started walking towards me. It was the most irritating girl around Katie Bell. She is trying to get close to me since last year. She's clingy as I heard from others and I am experiencing it, this girl never takes no for an answer. Only if she knew that I liked a certain ginger girl. That girl happened to be my best friend's sister so it was hard.Also Roseline would never think of me the way I think of her. Just the thought of her got a smile on my face. My thoughts were broken by Katie.
"Hey Oliver! How are you this evening?" She said sweetly. But that was not the way Rose talks.

"Hey.. it's good." I said walking ahead.
"Oliver I wanted to ask you if you would like to come to the Hogsmeade trip with me? Like just You and me? Date?" She asked playing with her hair.
I knew I was going to say no as I wanted to ask Rose. Not as a date but just to know her better.
"Sorry Katie I can't come." I said and turned around walking away.
"This is because of weasley girl right? You seem close to her??"she said running in front of me and blocking my way. Again. God she's so irritating.
"Katie leave me alone. I don't have to answer all your questions. I said no once no reason is need be told to you" I said with my fits clenched and anger in my eyes. Why the hell she can't leave me alone.. I huffed and walked past her went straight to my dorm and banged the door close.
"Woah! Mate what's wrong? You're steaming" asked Percy.
"Katie. She asked me out again. Why can't she leave me alone?"I shouted. "Oliver, I have a question." He said. I gestured him to ask "Do you like Rose?" He asked. Out of all questions he asked this. What should I say now.Should I lie? No I'll just tell him. Percy is not the angry type of guy. "Yes. I like Rose. Ever since saw her. She's beautiful, smart, sarcastic and list will never end.." I said happily. I saw Percy was shocked but then smiled."I knew this. I had a feeling during the starting of this year. I think she likes you but I don't know... you should definitely ask her out for Hogsmeade trip." He said I was shocked is an understatement.. I was speechless."so you won't mind me dating your sister?" I asked.
"Nope only if you promise to treat her right! Rose deserves every Form of happiness.. you is just have to take care of other brothers. I support you." He said.smiling.
I fell back on my bed thinking that I will get that wonderful weasley girl with me on a date. But first know her properly.

Rose I will take you to Hogsmeade with me.

And I fell into a deep slumber.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello readers!!
Thank you for your feedback!
Oliver's POV will be put in after every three to four chapters! Also give me any advice too..

Follow on instagram:-

Sakura_3098

Comment, follow, like!