Quidditch Matches and Annoying Slytherins.

Rose's POV

The next day came very quick. Angelina and Eli were very excited for the match today. We were t breakfast and I could feel Oliver looking at me. "What?" I asked annoyed at him. "Nothing. You are calm today." he said frowning. Fred and george snickered at this. They knew that I was always like this before matches. "And? You want me to freak out?" I asked Oliver. He shook his head and said, "Just eat. We have a big match ahead." "Every match is big to you." I said ruffling his hair to which he frowned. "Rosie be careful today, we don't want to repeat what happened last year." Fred reminded. Last year was my first year and I was hit by a buldger. It was bad. Fred and George were upset with me not paying attention at it and also upset that they couldn't reach towards it on time. "Don't worry Freddie. I'll be fine." I said looking at him with a smile. "you better be. If not I will hit it towards some Slytherins." George said. I just laughed at his comment.  "Eli excited for your first match?" George asked. Yes. Eli replaced Katie. Oliver wanted a perfect team so he made us go through a try out too. And I know this isn't good, but I somehow I feel good that she isn't there. I don't think she moved on from Oliver. "Hell Yes! I know I am going to play my best!" She said excited. "That's what I expect." Oliver said in a serious tone. I just stared at him and he winked at me. "You really need to calm down a bit." I said to him.

Just when this was happening we saw an Owl flying towards us. It wasn't any owl it was Hedwig. Hedwig dropped something to Harry. It was a broom.  Harry, Ron and Hermione were opening the cover and I could see that a lot of peoplw were curiously watching. "It's a nimbus 2000." Ron gasped.  I gasped looking at it and I could tell everyone around me was having the same expressions. Harry was looking at the broom with fasination and I could tell he was excited. 

After the breakfast, I could tell that Oliver was even more excited about the match now. "Harry is going to be the fastest! That just increases our chances to win." he would say. I knew he was excited and he wasn't just him, everyone in the team was. When I was walking out I saw Harry looking at the broom and he was in deep thought. I knew he was nervous. "Nervous?" I said standing beside him. "Yes a bit. They expect a lot and I don't want to let them down."he said. I smiled at him. "I know what you feel. It is normal to feel like that before your first game. But remember, don't think of the fear of letting someone down. Play because that's what you love doing. Enjoy the game and I'm sure the chase for the snitch will be fun." I said smiling gently at him. "Thank you Rose. That really helps. I'll try to do my best." He said. 

We were standing ready for the game. Oliver glanced at me as I stood with Angelina. I shot him a confident smile and he returned it. Soon the game started and I was flying near Angelina as she signaled me to be near. She threw the Quaffle at me and I grabbed it zoomed as fas as possible towards the Slytherin Post and threw the Quaffle and it didn't miss. "Gryffindor scores!" I heard Lee announce and the Gryffindors Cheered.

After some time, gryffindor was doing an amazing job and Oliver was doing great defending. I grabbed the Quaffle and flew towards where Eli was. I threw it to her and as soon as I threw it I saw Fred beat the Bludger that was near me. I gave him a thumbs up and looked at Eli score another one. I could see the Slytherins get annoyed at the lack of scores from their side. I knew they would play some sick trick to win. And that's what they did. I was on the other side but I saw them catch up to angelina and Before anyone could do anything, she hit the ground. I glared at them and I knew Eli did the same. 

The slytherins had the Quaffle and it was hard to get it from them. Eli and I were trying are best but we couldn't. They threw it to the Gryffindor posts but Oliver blocked every time. I sensed that Marcus Flint was getting impatient and I knew he would do something. Just as Oliver blocked another one, he threw the Quaffle towards me and I caught it. But just as I was rushing towards the post, I saw Eli gasp. I signaled her to catch It and she did. I turned around to see Oliver falling down. I gasped and looked at fred and george who were keeping the bludger away from us I saw Harry going towards the snitch. I knew without Oliver there, Slytherins would score easily.