Will you come to Hogsmeade with me?

The next few days were very normal.. Classes, Homework,Fun time etc..

Soon arrived the most awaited day of this year.

THE HOGSMEADE TRIP!!!

Eli,Angelina,Fred,George,Percy, Oliver and I   were excited about going there...

Dad had signed the permission slip for all of us during our holidays not before threatening Me, Fred and George about our pranks.

All of us are really very excited! Percy told me once about Honeydukes,The three Broomsticks and more places!! I am so so so excited about this trip. I waited the whole summer for this!!

Next Day:-

As soon as the sunlight fell on my face I was up. Finally!! Today I was going to Hogsmeade..
I jumped up screaming "Rise and Shine people!!! It's Hogsmeade Time!!!" Angelina and Eli also jumped up squealing! ''YAYAY!! Hogsmeade!!!!"
We all started getting ready. Angelina wore a white t shirt with a black jeans..
Eli wore a cute purple shirt and a white jeans
Whereas I wore a black crop top and a knee length skirt..
We all collected our bags, money and sweaters and went down in the common room.
When we went down I saw the person I wished to see.
Oliver Wood.
My heart skipped a beat when I saw him. He was talking to Percy.. Angelina nudged me and I nudged Eli.
Oliver was wearing the sweater mum gave him last year. My mum has this habit of making her special weasley sweaters for all our special friends... and Oliver happened to be Percy's best friend so he was entitled one weasley sweater.Fred, George and I  would often tease him by saying that the sweater was a price for tolerating Percy. Which always angers Percy.
We made our way down..
"Well Good morning Percy!! How's this morning treating you??" I asked happily. He gave me a weird look."ok Rose I know that you are excited but please control your excitement! And Good morning anyways!"he said laughing. I looked at Eli and saw her face was a bit red.
"Hey Oliver!! I see you are wearing a weasley sweater!" I said as I turned towards him leaving Angelina and Eli talking to Percy about something I don't know and don't wish to know...
"Hey there Rose! Yeah this sweater Is kind of warm!"
He said. The way he said my name made me weak!
"So Rose ready for your first ever Hogsmeade trip? " He asked winking. WHY DOES HE WINK? It's so adorable.
"Yeah very much!I actually want to explore but the girls want to go to the Three Broomsticks and Fred and George want to go to Zonko's so I'm kind of confused..."I said.
"Well I was thinking if you could come with me.. Percy is going with Penelope! I was alone so... I mean it's okay if you don't want to.." he said rubbing back of his neck nervously.. Okay this was unexpected for me! He was asking me to accompany him! I know I was over reacting but he was the first guy I ever had feelings for... "Okay then sorted we both explore Hogsmeade!" I said happily clapping my hands!.
"And ditch us! Some triplet you are!" I heard to voices saying behind me. Oh no! They won't let me go."Um... sorry guys! I kind of wanted to explore Hogsmeade and you guys..."but the cut me saying.
"Awww... Rose it's okay besides we are going to spend the whole day in Zonko's! So you can go..
But meet us at the Three Broomsticks at 3.. EVERYONE! " Fred said.. and he winked at george. Why is everyone winking today? Then I saw George's face it was tinted pink. Now I got it something was up!
We all went to the Great Hall for breakfast...
I sat beside Harry.. Fred was beside me and george was sitting beside Ron and Hermione, Percy and Oliver sat beside harry an Angleina and Eli in front of me...

"Ron do you want anything from Hogsmeade?? Hermione? Harry?" i asked them.

"Yeah!! Get me some candies from Honeydukes!!" exclaimed Ron.

"No thanks Roseline.. I don't want anything." said Harry.

"Harry please call me Rose, I'm used to be called Rose.Only Angelina's mum calls me that so it's weird." I said explaining him.

" okay!" said harry smiling. " Um.. Rose could you get me some book which would have information about Hogsmeade? and some quills?" asked Hermione shyly. I already like this girl. she is smart and innocent. " Yeah why not Hermione! I surely will." I said smiling. "Do you always buy studying materials??Books, Quill etc?" asked Ron slightly glaring at Hermione. Okay What is his problem!
"Ronald that's rude! If  She wants it I'll get it! Stop being rude to her or else I will Prank you with spiders"threatened Fred. Ok. This is new Fred never defends like this. I looked at George and he was looking at me with a familiar look. Seems like there is going to be a serious talk later about this I sighed. Soon all of us were leaving for Hogsmeade when the worst person in hogwarts spoke up "So Wood found himself a girlfriend? but seriously wood a weasley? I'm sure you are taking her out because no one else does." Marcus Flint said showing his trol like teeth. I hate this guy so much I punched him last year and I knew he was just trying to irritating us. Fred and George were with Lee so it was just me and Oliver. "Shut up Flint.I would never play with girls like you." Oliver growled. At least he didn't deny that I'm his girlfriend. Yay!
"And she is not my girlfriend!" He said later. Damm. "Let's go Rose." He said to me and I followed him to the carriages. I looked at Angelina and she gave me thumbs up which made me smile. Soon we all were going towards Hogsmeade and I just imagined what fun is waiting for us. It was going to be a great day.One thing I realised that Oliver never let go of my hand!

Here we come Hogsmeade!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey readers!!
I'm overwhelmed with the love you all have given to this book!
I want to tell you all the next chapter will be next month only.. I have my exams up! So keep reading till then
Please keep voting and commenting!
Happy reading!
Sakura_3098