The Beginning of Us.

Rose P.O.V

Today is the day we don't have any classes. Last night when Oliver asked me to be his girlfriend my heart burst out with Happiness. I was jumping around in our dorm and according to Eli and Angelina I had a big smile on my face. The next day we went down to the Great Hall for breakfast. I went and sat beside Oliver and he kissed my forehead. It felt so good when he did that. I felt myself blush and Oliver laughed at this. "Good Morning, love."He said. "Good Morning!"I said smiling brightly.  "And they are lost in their own world Fredie." George said. "And now she will forget us." Fred said dramatically. "You both need to calm down." I said rolling my eyes.

"Take good care of her Wood." Eli warned Oliver. "Yes, not a tear should be in her eyes."Angelina continued. "Don't worry, she is too precious to hurt." Oliver said. After that we had our breakfast in silence. "Where's Percy?" I asked noticing his absence. "Oh, he is out with Penelope." Oliver said. I felt Eli freeze in front of me. I looked at her worried. As time passed, Eli's crush did not fade away and nor did Percy paid any attention to her. I was worried about her. "I need to go."Eli said rushing out of the hall. I was about to get up when Angelina stopped me,"You stay her with Oliver and I'll check on her." I was about to protest when she said, "You have to talk to him." And she rushed out. I was worried but Oliver didn't notice it. "Hey Rose, let's go out. I have to talk to you about something." he said. I nodded and said to the twins, "You both stay out of trouble." "yes, ma'am."they said. 

Oliver and I went to the Black lake. We sat on the rocks and Oliver wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "You seem worried." he said. "I'm sorry, you wanted to talk about something." I said. "I saw how your expressions changed when I told about Percy and then Eli rushed out. She likes him right?" Oliver said. so he noticed. I nodded and said,"She does but keep it a secret. I don't want her to deal with all awkwardness." I said sadly. "We have to wait and watch, my love. that's all we can do." Oliver said. I nodded. "Now can you smile for me?" "you are a dork." I said giggling at him. "This is something I could get used to."He said smiling at me. "What?'' "You and Me." he said.

I blushed at his statement. "Me too. This feels could. I never thought you would like me."I said the thing that worried me. "Why would you think that?" he asked frowning. "because you are Oliver wood. I've seen how girls are around you. I never thought you would even notice me and feel something beyond your best friend's sister." I said looking down. Oliver stood up and came in front of me. He cupped my face and looked at me with a small smile. I swear, I could stare into his eyes forever. "I don't know when but it was always you. Yes there may be a lot of girls talking about me but you know me. Just Oliver. Without any titles. Simple Oliver Wood. I like it when you smile and laugh. It kills me to see you sad." "You are Oliver to me. Simple Oliver. I know you love Quiddtich and I love to see you passionate about it. You are sweet, caring and everything I would ever want." I said staring at him. He smiled at me and I said what I was dying to say, "And let's not forget that smile. I can't imagine how gloomy it would be without your smile. I could stare into your beautiful Brown eyes." "I didn't know you liked my eyes so much Rose." he said. he was teasing me. "Don't let it get into your head." I said rolling my eyes. 

I got up and walked towards the castle when I felt arms wrap around me from behind. "I am so lucky to have you. I will never hurt you." Oliver whispered into my ear. I felt my blush return and I turned to look at him. "Who knew you could be so romantic." I said teasing him. "Hey! This is just for you." He said winking. I laughed at this,

We walked back to the castle holding hands. The day dragged on. Eli was fine now and she said she was going to leave it all behind.

"I will move on. He doesn't have to know anything."Eli said determined to throw it all away. I looked at Angelina and then at Eli, "Maybe try talking to him. I know Percy is stupid but he is not stupid." Angelina  said. "No. I don't want to hurt myself. I can always find someone nice."she shrugged. I smiled at her and said, "It's your decision and we will be there with you. No matter what." and pulled her into a hug. Angelina joined in.

I went to bed thinking about the beautiful day I had today.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!! 

Enjoy reading this one....

Like. Comment. Share.

Instagram- Sakura_3098