Her sparkling eyes.

Oliver P.O.V

It's been a few weeks and I have never seen Rose worry so much. After that night, we kept observing Eli and she kept behaving like that. We waited for her to confess about her meetings with Marcus Flint. Rose keeps worrying and sometimes is very close to losing her cool and saying something to Eli. Thanks to Angelina, she doesn't let Rose react.

We were currently waiting for the girls to come down so that we could go to Hogsmeade. Fred and George were planning to go to Zonko's and Percy was missing. 

"Hey Wood, why don't you join us?" asked Fred. "Yes, we can all go around," suggested George. "I would love to, but I was planning to take Rose somewhere... she has been worrying too much." I said smiling. "Oh that's nice. then we'll see you two at the three broomsticks." Fred said smiling. "There you are! Why do you take so much time!" said George as we saw the girls coming down. "I'm sorry it takes time to get ready." said Angelina pinching George's arm. Rose laughed at Angelina's actions. "Ow!" exclaimed George as he rubbed his arm. "You asked for it Georgie." said Rose as she stood beside me. I put my arm around her and said, "I am assuming Eli isn't coming with us..." "She isn't in the room. She left early I guess." Rose said shrugging. "Let's not spoil our mood! Let's go have some fun!" Said Fred and smiled at everyone.

Rose smiled at that and nodded happily. "Rose! Fred! George!" we heard someone call. We turned to see Harry, Ron and Hermione. "What happened?" rose asked. "Get us some candies will you?" requested Ron. Rose nodded and ruffled his hair. "I'll get for you three and Hermione some new parchments?" she asked the shy second year smiling. Hermione smiled and nodded.  Rose smiled and high five her. 

I was looking at Rose with a smile on my face. She was Fred and George's triplet but she had a caring side which always came out when she talked to juniors. She never showed her emotions and thoughts when she was out and she held herself strongly. I think she is increadiby strong and her strength is one of the reasons I love her. 

"Smitten Wood?" I heard someone say. "How can I not be smitten?" I said smiling stupidly. "Never thought Oliver Wood would look like a love sick puppy." said Angelina giggling. "Your best friend is the only one who makes me feel like that. Her sparkling eyes make this world beautiful" I said taking my eyes off her. "I like that you are serious about our sister but keep the PDA to minimum." said Fred laughing lightly. "I think it's cute." said Angelina. "It's gross." shuddered George.

"what happened?" asked Rose as she came to us. 

"Nothing." we all said together. "Okay... I'll pretend like I believe it." said Rose clearly not believing us.  

I took her hand and we went outside. 

~~~

"We'll see you two at The Three Broomsticks..." said George and went away with Fred and Angelina. "Where to Wood?" asked Rose grinning. I looked at her and said, "Shreaking Shack." 

"I am never letting you pick places." said Rose as we sat on the rocks. "You complain but you like it." I said smiling. "Seriously Oliver, You smile too much now a days." she said. "You are with me." I said sweetly to annoy her.

"And now you are annoying." she stated. "It's my never ending love for you." I said smiling at her. "You are supposed to be the serious one." she said rolling her eyes. "You make my emotions come out..." I said dreamily. 

"tell me when you are done." she said, now getting annoyed. "I will never be done loving youuuu..." I said. "That's it. I am going. It's almost as if you drank love potion." she said and was about to get up but I stopped her. "Ok I'm done." I said laughing at her expressions.

"What's wrong with you?" she asked. "I was trying to be sweet. You've had a hectic weeks and the next weeks will be hectic too."I said reminding her of Quidditch Practice. "Don't remind me." She said groaning.

"Did you talk to Eli?" I asked slowly. "No...she is lying to us Oliver. We've been friends since the first day...." she said trailing off. "Let's not assume..." I said trying to stop her from jumping to conclusions. 

"We saw her with him Oliver.. She knows how much we hate him.... he hurt you and Angelina last year... he's always insulting me and my brothers... Why would she even hang out with that Jerk?" Rose said Angrily. 

I kneeled in front of her and took her hands in mine. "I know you hate this. but I hate seeing you like this. I know you are worried about her and hurt because of her behaviour but I don't like you worrying too much about it. And I know Fred, George and Angelina don't too. They are worried too. Everyone is worried about this but we have to be patient." I said softly. 

"I'm sorry I made you worry." she said softly. I smiled and hugged her. "Nothing to be sorry about. I like worrying about you." I said kissing her forehead. "Let's go now, we have some shopping to do." I said taking her hand and pulling her with me.

We went to different shops and bought chocolates and some other candies. We went to the Three broomsticks and found our friends sitting talking about  something. Rose sat down next to Angelina and I sat in front of them. 

Just as we were talking and drinking our butterbeer, we heard a familiar voice. We looked in the direction and saw Eli and Flint sitting in the booth laughing about something. I looked at Rose and she was shocked.

"Ignore it." I said. We soon fell into a conversation about the Quidditch match when Angelina gasped. "What?" I asked and looking behind. Eli was kissing Marcus Flint. This is going to be bad. I looked at the others and asked, "What should we do?" 

"We ignore it for now but confront her after Quidditch Match." Rose said emotionlessly. "Rosie, are you sure?" Fred asked confused. "Yes, we have a match to practice for and we shouldn't worry about people who don't care about us." she said smiling sadly. "She's right. We should not worry about her. We have a lot to take care of." said Angelina smiling at Rose. Rose smiled at her and said, "We have each other and that's enough." 

~~

That night I was lying in my dorm and thinking about what happened today. "I can't believe Eli would do something like this." said Percy disapprovingly. He had seen them too.

"We can't do anything Percy." I said sighing.

"True, but Angelina and Roseline are taking it well." he said thinking. "No, they are trying to keep calm. They are angry and hurt right now." I said.

"Anyway, it's late.... I should sleep. Good Night." Percy said and went to sleep.

" Good Night." I said and closed my eyes.

I tried sleeping but my thoughts wondered to worry about Rose. She trusts Eli and this will hurt her.

I tried to push my thoughts away and I went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Readers!

Oliver's point of view!! Yay!! 

Like. Share and Comment.

Stay Safe People!!!

- Sakura

~~~~~~