Fourth First Day.

Rose P.O.V

The next day, Angelina, Eli and I were sitting in the common room and talking about our vacations when I realized I didn't ask Eli about Percy. "Hey Eli, I never asked you, are you over him?" I asked. "Yes Rose, I am over him," she said letting out a small laugh. "that's nice. You deserve better." said Angelina. I nodded and smiled at her. "We'll find someone for you," I said happily. "Okay, Rose," said Eli laughing. 

As we were talking, I felt arms wrapping around my waist and I knew it was Oliver. "Good Morning love," he said. "Good Morning," I replied. "Rosieeeee" I felt someone call. I looked around looking for those two idiots. They stood near the staircase grinning at us. I went to them and asked, "What's up?" "Fred got an idea. A new prank." George said grinning. I grinned at the idea of new prank. "Let's do this. "  I said clapping my hands happily. 

"Weasleys!" Eli called us. "Coming!" we replied together. We were going to the Great Hall, when Angelina stopped walking. We turned and looked at her. "Guys!" she gasped. "Angelina!" I said dramatically. "It's Fourth First Day!" she said happily. The boys frowned in confusion  while Eli and I shook our heads. "What?" asked Oliver, clearly confused. "Fourth First Day. We are in the fourth year and this is the first day of Fourth year , so Fourth first day." Angelina explained. "That's a typical Angelina thing. I was actually wondering when she will say it." said Eli and I agreed. "Seriously Johnson, you like to be weird, don't you." Said George. "You are the weird one George." said Angelina taking mine and Eli's hands and walking past the boys. They caught up with us and we went to the Great hall.

We took our seats and Fred looked at the trio sitting beside us. Ron was putting a tape on his wand. "Will it work" Oliver whispered  to me. "I don't think so." I whispered back. "This should be fun." snickered George. "True." replied Fred and I. 

Harry was looking at his friend with a sad expression and Hermione had a "You are doomed." expression. "Rosieee." called a voice. I looked to my left and saw Ginny walking to me. "Ginnyyy" I called happily. "Excited for First day sis?" Asked Fred. Ginny nodded and her face showed excitement. "I am so excited. I hope I do well." she said smiling. "You will be fine Ginny." I said smiling at her. 

"Is that Errol?" I heard George say. I looked up and saw Errol falling towards us. "What is he doing here?" I wondered.  Errol flew over my head and hit the table. I shook my head while Fred and George laughed. 

"Bloody hell!" exclaimed Ron as he took the envelope from Errol. I looked at it and my eyes went wide. Oh no! I looked at Fred and George and they had the same expression. 

"Weasley's got a howler." said Seamus and everyone burst into giggles. 

"Open it Ron. I tried to ignore one from my grandmother... It was terrible." said Neville, he looked terrified of it. We looked at Ron as he opened the Howler. I was holding Oliver's hand because I knew this was going to be bad. Really bad.

"RONALD  WEASLEY!" We heard Mum's angry voice. I flinched and I knew so did Fred and George. Oliver rubbed my arm with his free hand but I was still looking at the Howler.

"— STEALING THE CAR, I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SURPRISED IF THEY'D EXPELLED YOU, YOU WAIT TILL I GET HOLD OF YOU, I DON'T SUPPOSE YOU STOPPED TO THINK WHAT YOUR FATHER AND I WENT THROUGH WHEN WE SAW IT WAS GONE ..... FROM DUMBLEDORE LAST NIGHT, I THOUGHT YOUR FATHER WOULD DIE OF SHAME, WE DIDN'T BRING YOU UP TO BEHAVE LIKE THIS, YOU AND HARRY COULD BOTH HAVE DIED ..... ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED ....YOUR FATHER'S FACING AN INQUIRY AT WORK, IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT AND IF YOU PUT ANOTHER TOE OUT OF LINE WE'LL BRING YOU STRAIGHT BACK HOME."  

Mum's angry voice said angrily. I don't think I have heard Mum scream like this. Fred and George had the same expressions but Percy looked happy. He was always like this. Oliver was horrified as well.