Back to Hogwarts!

"Rose!have you seen my sweater anywhere???" I am waken up by Ron yelling in my ears." Ron will you get out or shut up please we are trying to sleep!" Shouted Fred which I am thankful for... but I got up anyways and rubbing my eyes I asked my younger brother " what's wrong Ron? You are packing now aren't you?" He smiled at me innocently and told that he was not able to find sweater. I can't believe that this idiot woke me up for a damm sweater.... " no Ronald I don't know where your sweater Is" I said stretching my hands and legs. We got up and started getting ready... Dad said he had an emergency at the ministry so only mom could drop us.. which is really sad :(
" hey daddy!" I chirped as I saw him at breakfast." Hey princess... Ready to go and rock this year?" Dad asked as he ruffled my hair. I giggled and said" Ready as always! This year is gonna be eventful! I have a feeling about it!" "Yes princess you will have a great year!"he said. I nodded smiling."okay Rose I need to rush for work... All the best! Bye!" Said dad as he kissed my forehead and hugged me. I hugged him back and kissed his cheek..
After an hour at 10:30 a.m
The Weasley clan was at King Cross Station.. We all were excited, nervous and anxious....Ronald is nervous because he is thinking of all the possibilities of not being sorted in Gryffindor.... Ginny was crying this morning because now she is going to be all alone this year, it took me and my triplets almost an hour to cheer her up...When we reach the station chatting and teasing percy over as he a crush on Penelope Clearwaters... I still doubt they both are dating....Anyways a nervous voice broke through my thoughts " Excuse me could you please...eh please tell me how..how to go through the platform..?" Asked a boy he must be in the first year that means Ron can make friends with him!Fred, George and I were fooling around that's when mum told us to go through the barrier.... Fred and George played a small prank as they both are identical whereas am a girl so I was not the part of this one. Once we reached the station I heard a familiar voice "Rose!!" I turned around and found my best friend Angelina Johnson grinning at me. "Angelina!!" I shouted as I ran and hugged her. We share a Dorm at hogwarts with Eli stone my other best friend. Me and Angelina have been friends since our first year and she apparently has a crush on George... We both started talking as usual "so Rose how was summer??" Angelina asked " it was great, had great fun! How was yours? You did not reply my letters as well?? Where were you lost?" I asked as I fake glared at her " Mine was awesome.. We all went to Paris which is also a reason that I couldn't reply you sorry Rosie! Hey where's Ron? It's his first year right?"she asked " Yeah! His first year he must be with mum but-" I was cut off by George" you girls better come In the train. Or you are missing it!" We both climbed and went In our compartment.. We three went to search Ron n we found him with the guy on the station.." Hey ron!" We said entering the compartment. " Hey Rose Fred and George! What are you guys doing here??" Asked Ron "Aww Ronniekinns! We were just checking on you!" Said Fred as he ruffled his hair. "And who may this be?" Asked George looking at the other boy."oh! Um.. I am Harry Potter nice meeting you!" Harry said. Our eyes went wide and our jaws dropped... It was Harry Freaking Potter! "Oh Merlin! Do you have the scar? You are quite famous I tell you so get use to this reaction.." I said in a normal tone. I didn't want to scare that little boy.. " Yes I guess Ron reacted the same way..and yes I I do have the scar.." he said rubbing back of his neck.." by the way I'm Roseline Weasley and these are my brothers Fred and George Weasley... We are Ron's elder siblings..." I introduced as fred and George were waving at Ron and troubling and teasing him... " Boys not cool! Let's get back in our compartment George, Angelina must be wondering where you are!" I said teasing my brother. Fred was snickering while George was smiling and hiding blush... I could tell their moods and feelings very easily but they couldn't so good thing... While going in our compartment we heard a familiar voice" Rose! Fred! George!Wait!" We turned and found Oliver jogging towards us.. He looked really good... He came to us and said" practice on Saturday! I want you guys there!" "Oliver we can practice from next week too right why Saturday? " Asked George sadly " I want to win the first match so... Um... well Rose I need your help on finding the seeker will you help me??" He asked looking at me... I immediately felt butterflies in my stomach I ignored them and answered him" Yeah sure Oliver!" I said happily. "thanks you! Your a lifesaver Rose!!" Said Oliver grinning... I smiled as he walked away... I turned and saw my brothers smirking at me Oh no! " Boys let's go we need to go back and change!" I said walking past them to the compartment... As I went in my compartment I saw Angelina and Eli talking.." ELI!!" I shouted as in hugged her.. she chuckled as she hugged me back.. " Hey Rose! Where were you??? I didn't see you the whole time!" Asked Eli." Oh Eli I was with ron and his friends... Oh hey you guys know what? Harry Potter is on his way to Hogwarts!!" I said " oh my god! I hope he gets sorted into Gryffindor!" Said Angelina excitedly! "Oh hey Angelina!" Said George as he entered the compartment with Fred.. Angelina was finding it hard to hide her blush but finally said,"hey George! How was summer??" " it was good! I hope yours was good?" Asked George I wonder why he is being such a gentleman! Suddenly the compartment door opened and a girl entered she had bushy hair and she looked beautiful! "Have you seen a toad?? A boy named Neville lost one!" She asked " Nope we haven't seen one!" I said politely "okay!" She said as she was about to go... " by the way I'm Roseline Weasley and these are my brothers Fred and George Weasley! And my best friends Angelina Johnson and Eli stone! " I said introducing myself and the others.."hi I'm hermione Granger! Are you three related to Ronald Weasley?" She asked I nodded " Yeah I got introduced to him and harry he seems to be rude..." she said sadly." Hey hermione! He can be rude at times Ignore  him okay? I'm there if you need help with anything okay?" I told her stupid ron was rude to this girl... " Yeah hermione If anyone troubles you tell us we will hex them right George?" Asked Fred... Okay now this is weird Fred being serious about something? Never happened! I looked at George and knew that he was thinking the same thing... Fred likes Hermione! Wow!! We both grinned when she left! " What? Was just being good okay?" Said Fred shrugging." Oh fred accept it now!" I said.. " Only if you accept that you like Oliver?" Said Fred Shit. Who told him? Bill? Nope he won't then who?? Angelina must have seen how uncomfortable I was so she said "let's get ready we will reach hogsmade...." with that we went to change... Once we reached the changing rooms Angelina and Eli asked me" what was that Rosie?? Do you like Oliver??? " Asked Eli "Yess!"
I answered simply "wow!" Was all They both said. "Guys say something!" I said desperately " Rosie that's great!! At last someone managed to grab your attention.." Angelina said winking at me...I blushed at her comment.It was true Oliver did catch my attention and I like him....
In next hour we reached hogsmade... Hagrid was taking the first years to the boats while we went to the carriages I made a mental note to meet Hagrid the next day! " I always wonder what pull the carriages? " Asked Eli. Eli is the most curious person among us... "Eli stop wondering about it let's get in or the good seats will go..." I said pulling Angelina and Eli to the carriage. Fred and George were with Lee so there was silence until it was disturbed by a certain Scottish accent " mind if we join you girls??" Asked Oliver who was with percy and Penelope.. Oh joy! "Yeah why not Oliver! " Said Angelina smirking at me... obviously only Eli and I got the hint. I hid my blush by looking the other way. Soon we reached hogwarts and went to the Great Hall for the Feast and sorting.. I hope ron harry and hermione get sorted into Gryffindor... They could be great friends.
As I sat down on the Gryffindor table I felt that I was home again...
Hogwarts is definitely my second home and I love this house of mine!
----------------------------
Hey lovely readers!!! Am really thankful for the views and votes and definitely comments! Please keep on reading and voting!!
sakura_3098★