Hogsmeade Fun! Part 2

Me and Oliver entered The Three Broomsticks. Oliver being the gentleman he is opened the door first and led me in. I laughed at his actions. "Oliver you don't need to do this!" I exclaimed. "Oh yes I need to do it! A beautiful girl like you deserve this." he said winking at me. I blushed and chuckled nervously. First he calls me beautiful which I know I'm not and second he winks at me. I like him and this kills me that he does not like me back.  "Rose! Rose! Roseline!" Said Oliver waving his hand in front of my face. I guess I went for a trip to my dreamland." Oh Sorry! I just was thinking about something." I said and walked towards our friends.Angelina and Eli were smirking at me. These girls are so not letting this go. "Finally you lovebirds decided to show up" Fred said smirking "Yeah We thought you guys might ditch us and continue with your date" George continued. These two idiots! "It was not a date you two. We were just hanging out together.Right Oliver?" I asked him smiling. He stared at me for a second and said "yeah it was not a date." he said looking down. We both sat down. I sat in between  Fred and George. "You know he likes you right?" Fred whispered to me. I looked at him with wide eyes. There is no way Oliver likes me."No Fred that's not true." I whispered back."You can't see that but it's true Rosie" George said coming in the conversation."And we know you like him."Fred stated smiling."And we know it will work out."George said smiling. I smiled at them and threw my arms around them from behind. They are crazy but I'm no less crazy and I absolutely love them. "Done with your bonding time? We are here too you know" Eli said as she fake glared at us. I looked and saw Percy and Oliver were talking about god knows what. Angelina and Eli were looking at us. I smiled sweetly."What can I do Eli? I   love my brothers so much." I said sweetly. Eli laughed and Angelina ordered butterbeers for us. When our drinks arrived.

We drank it and let me tell you

We drank it and let me tell you. It was the best!! I will Always want to have this. After that we paid and started to leave.

This was the best day of my third year! "So did you enjoy your day?" Someone asked behind me. I turned and saw Oliver smiling at me. " yeah I did! It was amazing.. I knew Hogsmeade was fun but this was awesome! Thanks for coming with me!" I told him smiling widely.

"No problem rose! I had a great time!" he said smiling. "Let's go kids we will be late!" George said in a teasing tone. Angelina smacked his head from behind."Shut up you kid! Oh sorry you are a monkey!"she said with a fake glare. We all laughed and continued walking towards the carriages."So what's going on between you and Oliver?" Angelina asked as she came beside me with Eli on other side."Nothing.  We were just hangout out as friends. Honestly he sees me only as a friend and nothing else." I sighed sadly. Oliver doesn't even show a sign of liking me. "Hey girl! It's not true.. He stares at you like you're the only girl around.. maybe he just hides the signs-""Or you are oblivious to them" said Eli cutting Angelina while talking. I just shrugged it off and climbed the carriages. I just decided that even if Oliver does not like me I won't let our friendship go. " Rose you tired?" Fred asked. I nodded. He wrapped an arm around me and I drifted to sleep in his arms. Fred has always been a funny guy but at the same time he is comforting. "Rose wake up we are here." George said shaking me. I got up rubbing my eyes only to find that we reached Hogwarts. I got down and wrapped my arms around Fred and George because I was too tired to walk on my own.

We reached the Common room And I saw Oliver sitting on the couch alone.  Fred and George blotted to their rooms. Jerks. I walked to Oliver and he got up and said"You look tired." "Yeah it was a long day."I replied. He nodded.there was silence for a second. We both just stared at each other."I'm sleepy. I'll just go to bed. Thanks for today again." I said as it was getting a bit uncomfortable. "yeah Me too. Classes start tomorrow. Good Night Roseline. We should go out together like this. I had fun."He said and kissed my cheek and went upstairs. I stood there for a few minutes processing what just happened. He kissed my cheek!! I blushed at the thought as I touched my cheek. I ran upstairs and found both my idiot best friends asleep. I quickly changed into my pyjamas and fell on my bed. Only one thought was on my mind.

Oliver Wood what are you doing to me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers!!

Second update in two days!! This is short I know.

Follow on Instagram Sakura_3098