The Hogsmeade Fun starts!! Part 1

I was so much excited about my first ever hogsmeade trip! And to double my happiness I was going to roam around with Oliver. Fred,George, Eli,Angelina, Oliver and I were in one carriage. We all were talking to each other mainly about the upcoming Quidditch. We all were talking about the first match which is after  Halloween. Oliver was worried that none of the players who auditioned for seeker were good enough. We all decided to search for a good Seeker for the team.

As soon as we all reached  Angelina, Eli and I squealed in excitement as we got down.

"Overexcited girls." Fred muttered to George."Teenage girls" he muttered back. Angelina and Eli hit their heads and I just glare at my two idiot excuses of brothers. Oliver and Percy on the other hand started laughing. We all girls glared at them and they shut up immediately. "Fredie and Georgie we all know you both are jumping like small kids inside your little head but won't accept it. Wait  till you arrive at zonkos!" I smirked at them. They both just smirked back at me.

"Ok children scatter your own ways! " said Percy. "And percy how old are you?" Fred shot back. Seriously I forget sometimes that he is younger to Charlie and Bill, even they don't call us children! "Older than you fred." Percy said. Fred scoffed and pulled George with him." Rosie You will join us at Three Broomsticks right?" "yeah Freddie! you both behave and don't prank too much without me!" I said. "Yes MOM! anything else? " George asked in a playfully. "Yes! Don't miss me too much!" I said sweetly. "yeah yeah! You have fun with Oliver! Enjoy your date!" Fred said before running away with George. ugh! these idiots. I blushed a bit. But was brought to reality by Eli laughing at something Percy said. Percy can make people laugh! *shocked*

I turned to see my best friends running to god knows where.These girls are going to trouble me so much today evening. It was written all over their faces.

 "Rose! Let's go! We have less time!" Oliver said smiling at me. THAT SMILE! <3

"YEAH LET'S GO! " I said excitedly. This is going to be so much fun!

"Where to first??" asked Oliver. " I guess we should go to Spintwitches Sporting Needs,that is a nice shop!" he suggested. OF course he would love that shop. after all he is a Quidditch lover! This is Oliver wood and he is in love with Quidditch.

" This is the same shop where we get Quidditch supplies am I right??" I asked. "Yeah! the same one!" he said nodding.

" Let's go then!" I said as he led us to the shop.

And then we arrived to the shop. It was a small shop. But I was excited as even I loved Quidditch!

"Welcome to the Spintwitches Sporting Needs!" said a man as we entered

"Welcome to the Spintwitches Sporting Needs!" said a man as we entered. Oliver and I smiled at him and walked in. Oliver pulled me towards the Quidditch section and I was Surprised to see the Quidditch section was so beautiful! there were Brooms, Books,Quaffles and so much more.

"Hey Rose! You have read 'Quidditch through the ages'? "asked Oliver. "Yeah! Took it from library once! it's an awesome book!" I said smiling widely. That happened to be my favorite book! "Yeah! that is great for understanding Quidditch!"said Oliver.

We continued hanging out in the shop. I bought a book for Hermione as she wanted to know more about Quidditch. Oliver bought a few books for study. He is so dedicated to Quidditch. I love his dedication.

" Oliver I guess we should go to Honeydukes now! Ron wanted some chocolates and other sweets! Even I want some now!" I said happily. I have this addiction towards sweets.

"So basically you want to go there and have a lot of sweets?" Oliver asked obviously amused by the situation. " yeah! I have to buy for Ron, Harry, Hermione and Seamus too! " i said. I loved the first year students, they were innocent and like my brothers and sisters! "You really love them,don't you?" he asked."yeah they are like my siblings, of course they are normal and my siblings are a little bit mad."I said laughing a bit.

We headed towards Honeydukes and the view was so amazing that I wanted to eat all the candies!

My expressions must have said how excited I was because Oliver chuckled beside me."  You really do love sweets?" asked Oliver. "YEah a lot actually!" I said.

We explored the whole shop

We explored the whole shop. I bought many sweets! I bought chocolate frogs specially for Ron and harry.I also got  some sweets to eat late night. Honeydukes was really fun. We all were now supposed to meet at Three Broomsticks now.

"Let's head to three broomsticks now! These idiots must be waiting for us there." I said to Oliver and we started walking towards our next place.

We were talking about  classes, Quiddtich and other thiongs until we heard a very annoying voice.

"OLIVER!"

I saw him flinch. We turned to see Katie Bell running in our direction. Just what I needed.

"Hey Oliver!" she said in her irritating voice. "Hey Katie!" Oliver mumbled.

"I was wondering if you are free now? maybe we could go out and hang out.?" she asked. Is this girl for real?

"umm... Nope Katie I am having a great day with Rose here and have no intention of ruining it." Oliver said smirking. He took my hand and started walking towards opposite direction.

I turned back and saw Katie shooting daggers at me. I laughed at Oliver's reaction. It was funny.

We went to the Three broomsticks and found our friends sitting there.

I saw Fred and George smirking at me and Angelina was smiling evilly and That's when I realized.

This is going to be a long evening!!!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Hey lovely readers!

I know I haven't updated in a while. Now that my exams are over I will be concentrating on this book.

you can expect an update in a week or so. Also This part is divided in two.

I am very happy with the response I am getting. I want to request you guys to tell about this story to your other potterheads!

keep reading!!

LIKE COMMENT VOTE!!

Instagram sakura_3098