They did what?

Rose P.O.V

"Can you both hurry?" I said as I looked at my brothers. "Why are you running?" asked Fred. "She's just excited to meet Oliver and so she is annoying us," grumbled George. "You talk as if you are not excited at all," I say looking at him. "Awww... Rosie is angry," said Fred as he patted my head. I rolled my eyes and said, "You both are idiots." "You love us," they said together. I push my trolley near Ginny and said, "Nervous?" She nodded. "Don't be. You'll be fine." I said smiling at her.   "Hurry up everyone! You might miss the train!" said Mum as she hurried us.

As soon as we reached near the barrier, Percy went first, followed by George, Fred, and I. As soon as we reached the platform, we went to the train.  Because we were late, we got into the train as soon as possible. "We were late because of you." said George poking my cheek. "Yes yes. I was being lazy" I said rolling my eyes. "Where are Angelina and Eli?" asked Fred. "Rose!" I heard someone call me. that someone was Eli. I ran and hugged her. "I missed you so much!!" I said happily. "I missed you too!" she replied. "And no one missed us." said Fred as they came near us. We laughed at him. "Let's  go Angelina is waiting for us." Eli said as she pulled me towards a compartment. 

We went in and saw Angelina siting near the window. "Hey Johnson! How about I sit near the window?" I said in a serious tone. "First come, First serve. Weasley." She said matching my tone. I smiled at her and pulled her into a hug. "I missed you Angi!" I said. "I missed you too, Rosie." she said. Angelina sat near the window and I sat in front of her. George sat beside Angelina and Fred sat beside me and Eli. 

"Something might happen there." Fred whispered to me. I knew he was talking about George and Angelina. "I hope it happens." I whispered back. Just as we all were talking about our holidays Hermione came in our compartment. "Hey, have you seen Harry and Ron?" she asked. " No, we thought they might've met you already." I said frowning. "No, I didn't see them and neither did Neville or Seamus. I thought they were with you." she said confused. "Maybe they didn't find you so sat somewhere else." said Eli. "That's right. Let's go and find them." Angelina said but Hermione interrupted saying,"I think if that's the case then we will them in the school." "She does have a point." said Eli. But one thought didn't leave my head and my brothers knew I was thinking. "Rosie? What Is it?" asked Fred. "We haven't seen them after we ran through the barrier. What if they didn't get on the train?" I asked worried about Ron and Harry. "That's not possible. Because if that happened, Mum and Dad would figure something out." George said. 

"We will just have to wait." I said trying not to think of anything bad. "Until then, Hermione you can sit with us, if you don't mind." said Angelina smiling at Hermione. "Yes, That's right." I said.

"Thank you for letting me sit with you." she said and sat down. "So Hermione how was your vacation?" I asked. "It was good. It felt a bit different not being around wizards but I guess it's normal." she said letting out a small laugh. "That's true."I said. Soon Hermione and Eli fell into conversation about some book they loved. 

"I will be back. I need to find Oliver." I said getting up. Fred and George snickered and said, "Lovebirds." "Very funny boys." said Angelina. "I didn't think you would sit so long before going to him." said Eli laughing. "You should've seen her during the holidays, all she talked was Olvier this and Oliver that." said Fred grinning. "It's actually annoying." said George. 

"I am your sister,obviously I will be annoying." I said ruffling their hair. "She's right." said Eli. Hermione just laughed at all this and I saw Fred throw a glance at he. "Bye." I said happily and went to search Oliver. 

I saw Oliver and Percy sitting in a compartment and Percy was annoyed about something. I went in and smiled at Oliver and said, "Hey Oliver." and kissed his cheek. He smiled at me and looked at an annoyed Percy. "Percy I know you are always annoyed about something but care to tell me what happened this time?" I asked quietly. "You know I am the head boy." Said Percy. "Nice brag. so?" I asked. "I was going on rounds when I heard some students talk about seeing a flying car outside." he said looking at me. "Where are you going with this Percy?" I asked just wanting him to prove my thought wrong.