First Day

Roseline's P.O.V.

"Roseeee!!!!! Rosieee!!!Rise and Shine!! It's first day!!!" I was woken up by Angelina jumping on my bed and screaming on top of her lungs."Ange please let me sleep!!" I said whining."Hey you get up or else no breakfast for us! We will be late!!" she exclaimed jumping.I groaned as I got up,I looked over my left and saw Eli was sleeping soundly I slowly picked up my pillow and threw it on her..She got up alarmed" What the hell!!! Angelina Let me sleep!!" she exclaimed and i was rollling with laughter.."Hey it wasn't me it was rose.. I'm busy here" she said while going for shower.."should have guessed it The prankster of hogwarts is our roommate!"she mumbled getting up.I chuckled at her reaction before going to bath...

 Angelina and I were waiting for our best friend yet the laziest Eli at the stairs to come... she was going to be late.Again."Rose this girl is taking forever..." Angelina said whining" I know Ange but we have to wait for her"I said shaking my head.suddenly I felt two arms wrapping around my shoulders and I knew these were my brothers.Great."Morning Boys!"I said cheerfully"Morning sissy! Why are you two waiting here instead of being in Great Hall for lunch?"George asked us."Actually we would have been in Great Hall for breakfast if Eli Stone would be here? Angelina said in an annoyed tone."I'M HERE PEOPLE!!"yelled Eli as she came down running.. "FINALLY! Eli seriously tomorrow we are not waiting for you if you get late!"I said. We all were heading towards the Great Hall when I saw Fred looking somewhere I followed his gaze which settled on Hermoine..Oh yeah!!Fredie just wait!I poked George he looked down at me and raised an eyebrow I pointed at Fred he looked at him and smirked at me.Later we will tease him.

We reached the Great Hall and i saw Oliver sitting there.. I went over and sat at my regular place the sit beside Oliver.." Good Morning Rosie!"said Oliver looking at me and then smiling down sweetly.. how I got lost in those beautiful eyes... and that smile was drinving me crazy,, with so many emotions running in my head I finnaly replied"Morning Oliver! How's this morning been??" I ask cheerfully."It's actually good accept Percy's killing me with the whole studies thing." he says shaking his head." Ohhh sooo saddd!! You will survive it Oliver"I said laughing. We all continued to have breakfast when Angelina asked"So Oliver when do we start practice?"I knew that now Oliver is gonna start ranting about How he has planned quidditch practices etc etc..." Yeah actually I have some plans for you guys we start practicing after we get a seeker which is more important..."said Oliver with great joy.."Oliver when are the try outs?" asked Fred."This friday! lets see if we get some great seeker!"he said " Chill Wood we will get a great seeker! The cup is ours this year!"cheered George and I.Oliver smiled and went back to his food.. That's when Eli spoke"Guys!! we have hogsmeade this year!! all coming right??" "Hell yeah!! we are coming!!"said me Fred and george."Angelina? Oliver? Percy?" asked Eli."Yeah I am coming Eli! We are going to have a blast there!"Angelina exclaimed.."We are also coming! I want to go to Honeydukes! Last year we did not visit there!"Said Oliver."Yeah this time it's gonna be fun" Percy said."So its done! We all go there together!" I said happily."Hey guys do you want anything from Hogsmeade for us??" asked Ron."Yeah sure Ron. What do you want?" I asked " candies! Lots of it.."he said happily. "yeah sure so that you eat it all alone right?" Said Fred."yeah Ronald! you could eat the whole alone.."said George "okayyyy!! people lets go!! Lectures up!! Ange, Eli, Fred,GEorge and I have Potions first YAYAY!"I said sadly. I HATED potions with great passion! It was a good subject but Snape made it unbearable with his constant glares and detentions to Gryffindors that make me hate it.. I still have a good grade but Fred and George struggle with grades in potions same with Angelina but not Eli. Eli is one of the smartest in our year.But yeah she is crazy..

We all headed to potions class in the Dungeons.We all settled in our places.I sat beside Angelina,Eli sat with a Ravenclaw and Fred sat with George.. Snape entered the class and began teaching .When we were making the potion Fred Mixed something wrong and the potion and it went terribly wrong and resulted a hilarious fight between Fred and George.

''George I told you that you were doing it wrong." said Fred.

''Shut up Fred! you put the wrong things in!" said George.

This went on for nice 10 minutes until Snape came in the room. "How about you clean this mess and come for detention every evening for one week."Snape said with that pathetic tone and smirk playing on his face. Angelina was trying so hard to control her laugh and Eli was in no other condition. Well I was also trying to control myself seeing my idiot brothers fight.

That evening I won't lie but I was feeling bad for my brothers. Me, Eli and Angelina were gossiping about everything around.

''Ange,I really am excited about Hogsmade! I really am going to have fun and..'' i said but couldn't complete because Eli cut me off.

''And stalking Oliver"said Eli in a sing song tone.

''Shut up El! Ok I won't disagree but Yeah I plan to Stalk him!'' I said with a evil smile.

''hahhahah... Eli stop teasing her, just wait until someone catches your eye." Angelina said in a teasing tone.

"you know there is someone."Eli said in a sad tone. "What's with that tone?" I asked. "Percy."Angelina said. I looked at Eli shocked. I knew Percy had a crush on Penelope and I didn't want my best friend to be heartbroke

" Yes it's True. I like Percy but it might just fade away like last time.. I guess, I mean you know me this never works for me plus he is dating some Ravenclaw.." Eli said shrugging

''Yeah Eli I know so this is a secret between us I guess.. Right?" I asked them

''Yes!'' they both said

'' so let's sleep tomorrow Quidditch practice! I hope Oliver does not make us practice us much!'' I said groaning..

We laughed a few jokes and then slept.

Today was great I had a feeling this year was going to be great!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey People!!!

I know I haven't updated for long. I've been busy with studies a lot. Hope this chapter is liked by you guys! Thanks for reading this book
1000+ reads!!! That's great! Love you people loads!!!

Like Comment Follow and share would mean a lot!!

Has anyone heard of the eight part of harry potter series? It's going to be amazing!

~Sakira_3098