From One Home to Another

Rose P.O.V

It has been days since the incident. I hated to see my three favourite juniors go through so much. I can't believe they actually pulled it off so flawlessly. It was the end of the year and we were at the feast today. They were going to announce the House cup and none of the gryffindors were eager to know. We knew we were going to lose. "This year was just the worst. We lost the house cup and also the Quidditch cup." George grumbled. As soon as he said that I felt Oliver stiffen beside me. As much as he understood the circumstances under which we lost the match, it was hard for him to actually let it sink in. I shot George a glare and took Oliver's hand under the table. He looked at me and faked a smile. "It's ok. I know you are still thinking of it." I whispered to him. "I'll get over it." He said. I saw Harry, Ron and Hermione sitting silently. "don't blame yourself." I whispered to them. They didn't say anything and just smiled sadly. Well, now I know they do. I sighed. "Don't worry. They will get over it eventually."  Fred said smiling at me. And then he looked at  Hermione. "At least don't make it obvious, freddiee." I said smirking. "Whatever." he grumbled.

Dumbledore got up to address the students..."Another year gone!" Said Dumbledore cheerfully. "And I must trouble you with an old man's wheezing waffle before we sink our teeth into our delicious feast....." he continued speaking. "he sure has a lot to say.." george said in a low voice. 

"Now, as I understand it, the House Cup needs awarding... the points stand thus, Gryffindor with 312 points, Hufflepuff with 352 points, Ravenclaw with 426 points and Slytherin with 472 points." As soon as Dumbledore announced this the Slytherin table roared cheering for themselves. "Snakes." Oliver muttered beside me. The Gryffindors didn't say anything just sat silently. I saw Harry look at Malfoy as he celebrated. Harry didn't react but I knew he was blaming himself. 

"I have some last minute points distribute. Let me see. Yes...." 

"First... Mr. Ronald Weasley..." We looked at Ron as his face went red like his hair.."... For the best played game of Chess Hogwarts has ever seen.. I award Gryffindor 50 points."We cheered as Fred patted Ron's back and we smiled at him brightly. My baby brother is just amazing, isn't he? I could hear Percy telling other prefects about his brother. "Second... to Miss Hermione Granger... for the cool logic in the face of fire, I award Gryffindor 50 points." Hermione put her face in her hands as Dumbledore announced. I knew she was crying out of Happiness. I shot her a smile when she looked up. Fred for some reason looked proud. Well, We know the reason.

"Lastly, Mr.Harry Potter..." There was a pin drop silence. Everyone looked at Harry and Dumbledore continued,"for pure nerve and outstanding courage, I award Gryffindor, 60 points."

wait? that means we tied with Slytherin. some of us could do the math and we cheered. "Just one point less." George said and I said, "We tied with Slytherins." 

Dumbledore raised his hand and everyone was quiet. "It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your Enemies but just as muc to stand up to our friends. I therefore award 10 points to Neville Longbottom." 

You know what happened after that? The lions of Gryffindors roared the loudest. We won the House cup. Everyone was hugging Neville as he still recovered from the shock of winning points. I ruffled his hair and said, "Well done Neville. Now do one thing next year, believe in yourself." He smiled at me and I knew Neville had a long way to go but he would do it.

Dumbledore did the changes and the green hangings changed to Gryffindore colours.  

"We did it." Harry said happily as we went to the common room. "I knew you could." I said sitting near the fire. "I never knew Dumbledore could give away points that too last minute points." Fred said sitting on the floor. Oliver sat down near me and kept his arm on my knee. George was sitting on the couch and Percy was missing. Ron was sitting with Harry near the fire. Hermione came and asked looking at us, "Where should I sit?" "Here, sit here." Fred said as he shifted away from the couch so she could sit there. "Thank you Fred." Hermione said. Oliver looked at me and I knew what he thought, I nodded smiling. "Wow." he said. "What happened, Wood?" Harry asked. "Nothing, he's just going crazy." I said looking at him warningly. "This year went by fast." Angelina said as she walked in with Eli. "I agree. Now I won't see you for so long." Eli whined. "Eli.. we will kill you if we don't receive any letter from you."I said as I warned her. "I promise to write." she said smiling.

Eventually everyone went back up except Oliver and I. I was running my hands on his head as I watched the fire burn. "Penny for your thoughts?" Oliver said snapping me out of my thoughts. "I am not thinking anything." I said smiling at him. "And I know you enough to know that you lied." "I was just thinking how we won't be seeing each other for the whole summer." I said. "Don't worry. I'll try to visit you." He said taking my hand and kissing my knuckles. "Or we can meet in Diagon alley too!" I suggested. "Rose, I know your family. You don't have to be nervous." Oliver said laughing. "Oh please, Mom adores you. So does everyone else." I said rolling my eyes. "Well... It's difficult to not like me." He said and that earned him my glare. "Yeah, right. That's why Katie bell still likes you." I said. "She has stopped approaching me. That's a win." He said happily. "She better stay away." I muttered. "Is Roseline Weasley is jealous?" Oliver teased."Say that one more time and I will make sure I knock you Off your broom." I said emotionlessly. "You have absolutely no reason to be jealous of. I am all yours." he said as he kneeled in front of me. 

"Yeah yeah. only I can listen to you talk about Quidditch." I said pinching his cheeks. "Yeah and you are the only one I want." He said pulling me into a hug. I smiled into the hug.

The next few days went my quick and we all got our results. We were going to leave soon and I we were given notices saying we are not allowed to do magic outside school.

"what if they forget to give this?" Fred asked me. "I guess then we will be allowed to do magic." I said smiling brightly. "That would mean so many pranks." George said laughing evily. "Fred and I looked at each other and then at George and I said, "No offense brother, that was creepy." "yes Georgie. that was creepy." Fred said agreeing with me. "You both are bad people." George said as he pouted. "We are triplets George. if we are bad you are too." Fred said. "I would rephrase it and say, You love our badness." I said smiling. They just laughed at me.

"Finally home!" I exclaimed as I got down. Yes. We are home now. I missed this place so much. don't get me wrong I love Hogwarts but I do miss home. "Where are mom and dad?" Fred asked looking around. "there they are." Ron exclaimed looking in the direction they stood. 

I was about to go when I felt someone grab my hand. I turned to see Oliver. "Leaving without a goodbye, love?"He asked smiling. "I would never." I said. "Well, my parents are on the other side. I wil greet your parents and then go. okay?" he asked making sure I am ok with it. I smiled and nodded. "Dad!" I exclaimed as I went to hug him. "Hey! How was it this year?" He asked. "Probably the best." I said happily. "Of course she will say that." said Fred and George grinning at me. "because of a certain Oliver Wood?" Dad said looking behind me. I knew Oliver was standing there. I smiled at that. "Hello, Mr. Weasley."Oliver Greeted. "Oliver. How is Quidditch?" Dad asked smiling politely at him. That's my father. He's always a nice guy. "It's going great. I have some amazing players on the team." Oliver said smiling proudly. "Aww....Wood. you make us cry." said fred as he wiped his fake tears. Oliver just laughed at him.

"Mrs. Weasley. Thank you for the sweater, I really liked it." Oliver said as he greeted my mother. "he is good at this,"Fred whispered to George and I. "You need to learn." I said grinning. "Oliver it's ok. You are family. Now that I hear about rose and you." She said smiling at me. "Mom. Don't tease me..." I said laughing.

"Roseline, I have to leave now." Oliver said as he turned to leave. "Roseline? What's wrong with you?" I asked giggling. "I like your name. That's why." he said grinning. "Will you do a small thing for me?" I asked. "Anything." He said as he took my hand. "Call me Roseline." I said. "Roseline it is." He said and hugged me. Oliver was tall and even though I had tall brothers I was not very tall. I reached till his chest and that made hugging him more nice. "I am going to miss you so much!" I said tightening my hold. "I will miss you too. Write to me. Everyday." Oliver said pulling away and kissing my forehead. "I will.You better reply." I said kissing his cheeks. "Rosieee!!" Ron called me. "I have to leave." I said pulling away from his hold. "See you soon, Roseline." Oliver grinned. 

"See you soon. Oliver." I said walking towards my family.

This year was something. There were beginnings of adventures and relationships. Old friendships grew strong and Hogwarts was interesting. Something tells me the trio will have interesting times. 

~~~~~~~~~

Hey!

I know this is a major time skip but I hope you enjoyed it. 

I am so grateful to you all for patiently waiting. I am waiting for the comments and likes people... I hope you fall in love with Oliver just like me.

Stay Safe!

~Sakura~