Summer Adventures

Rose P.O.V

It's been a while since we returned home and now we were soon going back to Hogwarts. Ginny was so excited because she would start this year. She was so happy to know that I was with Oliver. I could tell that my little sister was excited for another reason. And its something to do with a boy with specs and a scar. Yep, That's right. Ginny had a crush on Harry and she talked about him all summer. 

It was one such night. I was sleeping peacefully when I felt someone wake me up. I lazily opened my eyes and saw Fred and George. I got up and saw they were not in their pajamas."Why are you two not in bed?" I whispered angrily. "We are going to get to Harry." George grinned. I looked at them waiting for them to say they were joking. But they didn't. "Are you crazy? Mum would kill us!" I exclaimed. Just as I was talking, Ron walked in. He wasn't in his Pyjamas either. "Ron you too?" I asked getting out of bed. He nodded and I sighed. "You people will drive me crazy," I muttered going to change. They just grinned at me.

We sneaked out of the house. Luckily dad wasn't home and Mum was sleeping. Fred got into the driver's seat and George sat beside him. Ron and I got in the back seat. 

"Let's go and get Harry," Fred said and started the car. "Yess!!" we exclaimed. 

"You do know that Mum is going to kill us, "I said

"Of course! But Harry needs us." Ron said. "I know... he didn't reply to your letters?" I asked worriedly. Ron shook his head. "Maybe his uncle and aunt didn't allow him to," said George thinking about the possibility.

We soon reached Harry's place and we saw him look outside shocked. 

"Fred.George. Ron.Rose. What are you doing here?" Harry asked still shocked. It's not every day you see a flying car. "Here to rescue you, of course," said Ron smiling at him.  "Get your things, quick," I said giving George the rope. George put the hook on the window and Fred drove the car. Suddenly we heard Harry's uncle scream. "Hurry Harry!" I said grabbing his bag one by one.

We heard Harry's Uncle scream but we quickly pulled harry in the car. Just when we took off George said, "He fell." and laughed. "Oh my god!" I exclaimed laughing. "Happy Birthday Harry," Ron said. "Happy Birthday Harry!" We three said together and I pulled him into a hug. 

Soon we reached home and we were sneaking back in. Harry was looking around the house in awe and I understand it. I have an amazing house. "It's not much but it's home," Ron said eating. "It's brilliant," Harry said happily. 

"Beds empty! No note! The car was gone — could have crashed — out of my mind with worry — did you care? — never, as long as I've lived — you wait until your father gets home, we never had trouble like this from or —" Mom came shouting at us. 

"But they were starving him, mum." Ron tried to explain. "You should be thankful I don't do that to you, Ronald Weasley." Mum threatened.

Hearing Mum speaks angrily to us, Harry looked a bit scared. I don't blame him, our mother could be scary. I pulled Fred and George upstairs and hit them. "I told you we will get caught," I said angrily. "Sometimes I wonder how we are triplets," Fred said shaking his head. "Well, you don't get to choose," I said smiling sweetly and walking away.

"I am starving!!!" I exclaimed as I sat at my regular seat. "You young lady, I thought you would stop your brothers from pulling that stunt." Mum said as she placed my breakfast in front of me."I tried Mum, but they wouldn't listen and I know we did wrong but someone had to rescue Harry." I said looking at Harry and Ron. Just as I said this, Fred and George joined us. "Just don't do anything so dangerous next time," Mum said warning us. We all nodded.