Halloween Trouble.

Roseline P.O.V

It's Halloween!! HALLOWEEN!! I'm so excited about it. Halloween is my favourite time of the year besides Christmas and our birthday.

"Rose I know you are excited but we have a day full of classes before tonight's Feast!" Angelina said rolling her eyes.

Now let me tell you,I have been dancing eversince I woke up.This is what I do every year, so Angelina and Eli know  to it.

"Yes Ang! But I will survive this whole day only for the Feast!" I said clapping my hands happily

"I know! You triplets are big foodies!" Eli said as she  packed her bag.

"I just hope that Ron is better than them." Angelina said. I smirked. 

She doesn't know that Ron LOVES food.

We picked our bags and went down. We saw fred and George there.

"Good Morning Brothers!" I said as I dropped my bag.

"Good Morning our crazy sister!" said Fred patting my head.

"Fred don't do that!" I said glaring at him.

" So you three must have planned some pranks right?" Eli asked. We triplets prank people today.

"Yes we have planned some." George said smirking.

"But we need to be careful. Tommorrow we have our match and if we are caught we could be removed from the team.'' I said in a serious tone. If this happens then Oliver will Freak out.

"Right we wouldn't want Oliver upset right?" Fred teased. I rolled my eyes.

Just then I felt arms wrap around my waist. Oliver.

"Good Morning Love." He said.

"Good Morning Oliver." I replied. I removed myself from his grip as I felt a bit awkward.Don't blame me,I'm not used to this.

"Well Oliver when do we have practice today? " I asked him.

"I expect you all to come after lunch. Don't be late."Oliver said. So he's back to his role of Captain.

"Yes Mr.Captain we'll be on time. Now let's go or Flitwick will surely award us detention." I said as Eli and Angelina walked ahead and I pulled Fred and george along with me while Oliver chuckled and waved at us.

So that was my morning. Boring but yeah I love all those boring mornings as well.

Rest of my morning was boring. Teachers kept teaching  like they were unaware of the fact that today it was Halloween. But then again "Studies are important" Eli's words not mine.

At Dinner.

"Hey! Where were you all? Ron asked as me,Fred and George sat down at our table. Honestly I should have known that Oliver will make us practice for the rest of the day.

"We were practicing!Oliver made us practice extra time." Grumbled Fred.

"We had planned so many pranks." George said.

"But No that boyfriend of mine had to make us practice and destroy our plan."I said. I feel like hitting Oliver with something but I can't ,I like him too much. But still I'm angry.

"Hey Everyone!" Oliver and Percy said as they sat. Oliver threw an arm around my shoulder.I pushed his hand away. I'm still angry about his plans for 'Extra Practice'.
"Aww.. Rose are you still angry?" he asked as if he was talking to a kid.
'' Well you know the answer to that. '' I said rolling my eyes.
"Just think about it Rose, if you three would have pranked today and if suppose Snape caught you people what would you do?" He said and I sighed.
Well he does have a valid point.
"Okay people, I would love to sit and gossip but right now I really have to go." I said dragging Fred and george with me.
"See you later Love. " Oliver said winking.  That man can literally make me blush. Oh and I don't blush a lot.
" Hey Fred is someone blushing? "George asked grinning.
" Yes George someone is blushing. "
Fred teased me.
I simply rolled my eyes and walked away.

~~~Dinner Feast~~~

" Hey everyone! " I exclaimed sitting at our table.
Hogwarts hosted a Halloween feast which we always waited for. Believe me. This feast is all I waited for.
We were busy eating when suddenly professor Quirrell ran in the hall shouting. "Troll in the Dungeon" as soon as he said this in the hall he collapsed. And that led to choas. Oliver took my hand and I looked at him "Don't worry." He said. I nodded and looked at my brothers. The chaos stopped when Professor Dumbledore shouted and that led us to leave. I didn't waste time and followd Percy to the common room.
Way to ruin the feast.
~In the common room~
We entered the common room and everyone was confused and scared. Some of them went to their rooms. I sat on the couch and Oliver sat beside me. His hands still holding mine. Fred and George were sitting on the floor near the fire. We were quiet. My attention went to Neville, a first year who was looking scared and that's when it hit me. "Guys. Where's Ron, Harry and Hermione?"
" I don't know I haven't seen them since we got here. "Fred said getting up. "Oh my god where are they?" I started panicking. Of course it was younger brother.
"Rose calm down." Oliver said. I know he was trying to calm me down but it wasn't helping me.
"Percy! Percy!" I called Percy as soon as I saw him.
"What's wrong?" He frowned. "Ron, Harry and Hermione are missing." I said almost crying.
They are so young and there is a troll outside.
Oliver took me in his arms and rubbed my back as I broke down.
"Bring them back please." I sobbed.
Suddenly we heard the door open and I looked up. There they were. I broke out of Oliver's arms and went straight to them. I hugged them. They were shocked but hugged me back.
"Where were you three? There's a troll out there! This isn't the time to roam out." I said angrily. Fred and George were quiet because they knew I was angry.
Then they explained the whole story of how they fought the troll. I was shocked but relieved. Fred and George snickered and Oliver smiled. And me? I just hugged them again.
"Please don't make me worry like that."
"Hey rose. Don't get so emotional. Doesn't suit you." Ron said. This kid.
Harry had his head down.
"What's wrong harry?"
"Nothing. Nobody cared like this." He said softly.
" Well, we do." George said smiling.
"Hermione everything okay?" I asked with a smile. She's a nice girl.
"Yes. Everything's great." She said.
"Now off you go. " I said to all of them.
Just when I was leaving I felt someone hold my hand. Oliver.
" What's wrong Oliver? "
" Can we stay? For sometime?" He said looking nervous. I nodded and we sat down again.
He wrapped his arms around me and this time I didn't pull away. This felt perfect. I leaned on his shoulder.
"This is perfect" he said.
"Yes it is. It doesn't feel real." I replied.
" But it is. We are real."
"I don't know how to say this, but I wanted this to happen and when it has happened, I don't want to loose it. Ever." I said looking in his beautiful brown eyes.
"Yes. I don't want to loose this either. You and me. I want this." He said with a smile .
I don't know how long we sat there but when we went to sleep. I thought of it again.
A smile on my face. And my thoughts full of him.
I am falling for Oliver. And I don't want to stop.