Oliver's P.O.V

Finally! Finally she's mine! Roseline Weasley is Mine! I feel like shouting this to the world right now. I feel like I have all the happiness in my life.

After Rose went in her dorm I went to mine. As soon as I entered I saw Percy writing something, a letter maybe.He must be writing Molly to tell her what happened. I went and changed my clothes and sat near the window. I could see the moon and stars. It was so beautiful.

As I gazed at the sky, I can't believe that she said yes. She's too good for me. She doesn't know how beautiful she is. I will make her feel beautiful,loved and give her all that she deserves.

"You know you getting lost in la la land with my sister is creeping me out right?" Percy said in an amusing tone.

"You know that she has the power of distracting me. Only god knows how I'm going to focus on Quidditch with her there." I said laughing.

" You know Oliver all of us want only you to date her. We don't trust any other guy with her. It's same with Fred and George. I don't know what Bill and Charlie think,Let's not forget Ron and Ginny. Mom adores you and even dad appreciates you." Percy said.

"I'm worried about Fred and George, afterall she's their triplet. Their level of care is much higher. I said. Honestly I was worried what they will do. But they took it well.

"Hey Oliver on a serious note, Don't hurt her. otherwise you know the whole weasley clan will hunt you down." he said seriously.

"I promise Percy. I will never ever hurt her." I assured her.

"Goodnight Loverboy." saying he went to bed.

I sat for a while and went to bed.

''''Next Morning'''

I woke up with a smile on my face.

My smile vanished when I realised that I have double potions. Ughhh!! I hate that class. I hope I meet Rose before.

Me and Percy went down to the common room to see Rose, Angelina,Eli,Fred and George talikng.

I went and wrapped my arms around her. She must've realised it was me as she leaned into my arms.

"Good Morning Love."I said and kissed her temple. The girls 'awwdd' at this. As for my Rose she turned and said,"Good Morning Handsome." and gave me a million gallon smile.

"Oliverrrr!! She's still our sister and no PDA in front of us.'' Fred said. You must be wondering how I could tell who was who among them. Well Rose once told me the difference and I remembered it.

"Well Fred I can't help but hold her. I can't promise no PDA." I said laughing.Rose smirked. ok so there's going to be some good an amazing anwser.

"Well Fred yesterday I saw you staring at a certain first year."rose smirked at him.

Fred has been looking at Hermione for some days now.

"Oh really!! Sister you have been keeping an eye on me right?" He smirked.

"Yess!! And George you better ask Angelina out, I heard that Lee may ask her out."She said to George. When he said this George frowned. "I guess I will."he said with confidence. Ever since they met we predicted them to be together.

"Heyyy Roseee!!" called Ron and Harry. They're always together. "Heyyy boyssss!" Rose squealed and rushed towards them. I already miss her in my arms.

"Hey Oliver" said harry. "Hey Harry. How's everything?" I asked and smiled.

"Luckly everything is going good." He said. The whole situation Harry is in is weird. He's the most famous person in the wizarding world but he's unaware about it. We all know about him but he doesn't.

"Me and Percy are leaving... Double potions and we don't want detention and an angry Snape now do we?" I said as I pulled Rose into a hug and kissed her cheek.

"Yeah go fast,we want our Rose to ourselves."Fred says pulling her away from me. Rose rolls her eyes and says,"Yeah Oliver Go we don't any detentions for you."She said walking towards me "And nor do we want to lose points."she says kissing my cheek. "Byeee" she says and walks back to Fred.

I smile at her and walk away with percy. "You're whipped." Percy stated.

"Yes I am."I accepted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Folks!

I updated really fast this time!

Here goes Oliver's P.O.V! Hope you guys enjoy it.

Sakura_3098