Is it Enough? Me being me?

Rose P.O.V

"Finally Alone." Oliver said throwing an arm around my shoulder. "I know." I said smiling. "Let's go to Quality Quidditch supplies." Oliver suggested. "And there is my Quidditch crazy boyfriend." I said laughing at him. "You love this Quidditch crazy boyfriend." he said as we entered the shop. "And now you will forget about me." I said as I saw the look on his face. He smiled at me and asked, "You don't mind?" I shook my head and he went to look at the various things there.

I was looking around the robes for a while. I realized it had been a while so I went to search for Oliver. after looking for a few minutes, I found him sitting near the brooms. But he wasn't alone. I saw Katie near him. I walked towards them and heard her say, "Will you go to Hogsmeade with me this year?" I felt anger boiling in me when I heard her say that. How Dare she! Everyone knew Oliver and I were together. "I don't think that's a good idea. I will be asking Rose this year too." Oliver said and got up. "I don't understand. Why her?" she asked angrily. Oh no woman! You don't. I was about to jump in the conversation when I heard Oliver say, "You don't have to understand. It's none of your business." His reply got her and she stomped her feet and walked out of the shop. I stood there frozen when I realized that there was someone else who wanted Oliver too.

"I think you heard enough Rose. Come out of that aisle." I heard Oliver say. I walked out of the aisle and stood quietly. I heard Oliver sigh and he said, "I knew you were there. I heard you coming." "Oh." that's all I said. I took a deep breath and looked at him. "Do you need to buy something?" I asked him. He looked at me and I could tell he was trying to search a reason why I didn't ask anything. But the truth was, I was scared of knowing any answer about it. "Yes. I am buying these books." he said picking up the books he had kept on the bench. I nodded and walked towards the counter. I watched him pay for the books. As I looked at him I couldn't help but think, "Do I deserve him? He is so much better and so good." I didn't realise him standing in front of me. "Let's go." he said as he pulled out of the shop. He did not say anything but kept walking. We stopped when we saw our families. Oliver let my hand go and went to talk to his mother. I don't know what that was about but I looked at them. 

"Is something wrong?" Fred asked as they stood on my either sides. "katie Bell."  I said slowly. They knew about these thoughts. "Don't Rosie. Don't think about it. You know he doesn't think of anyone." George said as he tried to convince me. I smiled at them assuring them nothing is wrong. "Yeah right. That doesn't work on us." Fred said rolling his eyes. Right. I can't fool them.

I saw Oliver come back. "I am coming over to your house. I need to talk to you." he said smiling. I nodded and smiled at him.

Soon we arrived home. I was about to go to my room but someone grabbed my hand. Oliver. "Let's go." he said. "Mum! Oliver and I are going out. We'll be back soon." I shouted to inform my mum. I heard her yell ok. We went out and sat below a tree. I was picking the grass when I heard Oliver say, "Now tell me." I looked at him confused. "Come on Rose! I know you. You are lost in your thoughts since we ran into Katie." he said frowning at me. Damn! He knows me too well. "It's nothing Oliver." I said smiling. Faking a smile. "Roseline." he said warning. 

I sighed and said, "It's nothing Oliver. Just some thoughts." "If they are just some thoughts we can talk about it." Oliver said smiling. "Okay. I was a bit jealous. When she asked you that, I was angry but I shouldn't feel like that. I mean, you are so nice and I trust you. But that moment I realised she likes you too." I looked at him and saw him smiling. "Not funny, wood." I grumbled. I felt him pull me closer to him. 

"Weasley, You should throw that thought away. Maybe she does. But I don't. And never will. also, I didn' tell her why you, because it's something only you should know. and You know it. There is no one better than you.You being you is enough for me." Oliver said. 

"I'm sorry." I whispered. Oliver laughed and said, "I didn't know you got jealous. I like this Roseline too." I pulled his ear. "Ow!" Oliver said. "Oliver Wood, Don't make fun of me." I said smiling sweetly. "You have so many different sides." Said Oliver rubbing his ear. He leaned in closer and whispered, "And I love every side of you, Rosline Weasley." And he kissed me.

Later, we walked back home and Oliver had to go home. When I went to bed that night, I saw Fred and George sitting there. "what?" I asked. "Talk to us." they said. "About what?" I asked as I sat on my bed. "Roseline." Fred warned. 

I sighed and said, "He said I was enough. Me being Me is enough for him. But I can't help but think, Is it Enough? Me being me?" I sat on the bed looking at my hands. "Yes. You are the smartest Wesley. You are the one sibling who knows each one of us and loves us equally. Our parents love you. Angelina and Eli love you. Harry and Hermione look at you like an elder sister they never had. And most importantly, Oliver never looked at any girl like he looks at you. So yes. You are enough." said George as he sat in front of me. 

"I don't know from where these thoughts are coming, but you throw them out. Because above everything, we three are not complete without you. You are a part of us and we love you the most. possibly more than wood." said Fred as he pulled me into a hug. George jumped in too and said, "What would you do without us?" "Much better." I said laughing. 

"Now go to sleep. we have to wake up early." I said pushing them away. 

"Good Night Rosie." they said jumping on their beds.

"Good Night Idiots." I said smiling. 

I stayed awake for a while. I smiled at Oliver's words. After thinking about it for a while, I thought,"I am enough. after all, I am Roseline Weasley."

~~~

Double Update people!! 

Like. Share. Comment.

It's second year time!

Question-

What is your favourite Harry Potter book?

~~ Sakura~~