•𝙼𝚛.𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜•🔞

|When he got jealous after seeing your bestfriend flirting with you then later made love with you in his office making sure everyone knows you belong to him.
You as the CEO,him as the chairman|

"Alright meeting dismissed! Thank you everyone for your cooperation and the various ideas you contributed today. You may all take your leave " you smile at the employees as they bow and leave the room one by one. When everyone is finally everyone is out you started packing your stuff.

"You never fail to impress me Miss Lee " you got a little startled on hearing that. You immediately look up and saw Jungkook smiling at you.
"Oh thank you Mr. Jeon."
"Hey didn't I tell you to call me Jungkook when it's just us?" You chuckle but nod your head.

"So do wanna grab lunch together now?" He offered hoping that you'd say yes.
"Ah I would love to but I promise to to eat out with my bestfriend today...how about tomorrow Jungkook shi?" His huge smile dropped a little.
"Oh I see...well then tomorrow is it?" You nod. You wanted to eat with him so badly but you can't cancel on your bestie at the last moment.

"Yes...so I'll get going? See you later Jungkook shi" you bow and quickly left from there because your bestfriend is calling you. She works in the company as well as the manager of the marketing department.

Jungkook knows her as well and he definitely doesn't like her even a bit. Why? Well he's is deeply in love with you without you knowing yet and that so called bestfriend of yours who is lesbian, is definitely trying to steal you from him. He doesn't like how she uses the title of being your bestfriend just so she can be close and touch you claiming that it's only a friendly touch!

He hates that alot! Yet he never had the courage to make a move on you himself till date. Instead he's just burning in jealousy everytime he sees you with her.

"I'll just go eat alone today as well" he sighed and push his thoughts aside then left the conference hall to go have his lunch in some nearby restaurant.

Jungkook was enjoying his lunch when he suddenly heard your soft giggles causing him to immediately swipe his head towards where the sound is coming from only to see you entering with Sam, who had her arms wrapped around your shoulder.

He instantly lost his appetite on seeing her making you laugh at whatever joke she's pulling. You both didn't seem to notice him as you walk towards an empty table to have the ice creams.

Sam notice Jungkook but you didn't since your back was facing him. She smirk seeing his obvious pissed off expression and decided to make him more pissed. Doesn't matter if he's her boss at work.
"Babes you can have mine. I knew that you won't like it yet you insisted on having it. I like mint chocolate so it's fine." Sam said loud enough so Jungkook can hear as well.

"Really!? Sammie you're the best" you exclaimed and exchange your ice cream with hers.
"You're welcome darling" she wink at you which made you chuckle.

Jungkook on the other hand was fuming in jealousy on seeing her flirting with you. He lost his patience on seeing her wiping something from your face probably from your lips so he stood up abruptly causing the chair to screech which caught your attention.

You look back and that's when you acknowledge his presence.
"Mr. Jeon? Didn't see you there earlier" you said but he didn't reply and just walk away which left you dumb founded. What happened to him suddenly? He never ignored you like this before.