THIRTY

{unedited }

People spectating had a lot to say;
imagine if all human trafficked victims were hunted down with this magnitude. Having money sure does look nice. If it takes them more than a year they should forget it. All because she was a star and dating a candidate's son? Finally the rich get to experience what the underprivileged face only on a large scale. I hope this teaches their kind it can happen to anyone. Is it wrong for me to say good for them?

Angry at the public and their vicious behavior, Geneva cut off SNS news as a whole. Amidst the hurtful comments a good number had voiced their support; though it could happen to anyone , a life was a life and all mattered rich or poor. Others pointed out it wasn't her crime being born talented nor was it her crime for catching a big score like Brad Walton. And much more well opinionated statements .

Charlie confirmed that Gabriella was within the state and any sane buyer would be risking heftily going against the later two in clear perspective if found out.

The game would change against them if they succeed in leaving the state and country borders. Different players, regulations and powers would be at play then.

Charlie's men were on the move, from Roman's mild input - the Rodriguez had men around the borders of the state stationed and also made a remark about how tight government protection patrol had become.

On their tuff, none of Geneva's parents suspected her departure from the house with Charlie under the context he was keeping her company and helping her cope.

Her security none negotiable, Charlie's own men had touched ground and he'd gotten his aunt -Catherine to let up a little. It was tooth and nail convincing Geneva's security back off at first until he had word in depth with Francis did the head of her security agree to comply at a distance.

For Charlie's own mental state, he had Geneva accept a small gum like designed micro chip for her safety and protection should the worst happen.

He knew she wasn't going to seat idle and he wanted her woke and aware how to go about the not so lovely things that surrounded her if the situation did ever arise.

Shit could hit the fun faster than lightning and he wasn't risking it where she was concerned.

Wigs, eye contacts , makeup, a new wardrobe, he'd acquired with her and kept them in his paid for apartment a few miles from her home. It would be their base , he knew how prying Catherine could get if she felt the need to .

And dammit how easily would the need be as random and triggered by nearly anything amiss. She was sensitive, too sensitive at times.

The first part of the plan had been simple, act as a trafficker. Wanting in on the system of the syndicate's starting point of entry that they had come to narrow down was linked to Gabriella.

How Geneva had managed to smile charmingly at the unappealing men as they had begun had Charlie in pain wonder mentally.

She promised to lure for them innocent prey seeing as she was a women , they agreed with her that it would be easier and more convincing with her on the team had been beyond Charlie. He'd wanted to punch the potbellied fucker immediately he saw his yellowing teeth smile at his cousin with disgusting lust.

Going by and selling the story that she wanted in and needed the quick money desperately. It hadn't been easy at first and they had needed proof so they'd managed to get five trained females aged 24 and 25 , referrals from her grandfather- they were trained in drawing information out of men whatever the means.

Geneva had been doubtful and asked her grand father in silence holding her breath about how he knew about such individuals and why.

It was a line of work apparently, and upon her own inquiry he'd let her know that none of them were forced and were there on their own will.