Over You

The picture above is Jasmine

Chapter 20: Over You

2 weeks later

(Riley's POV)

"Jasmine look at this." I yelled from across the room, Jasmine walked over to me and I pointed at the picture of Caspian smiling with Jaceyln. She scoffed and said "What does the article say?" I scrolled down and read what was on it "From riches to rags to riches again, multi millionaire Caspian Accardo has returned to New York to take over his father Allen Accardo's company. Before Caspian moved to California with his best friend Riley Williams whose father is an executive at intercorp enterprises, he had just ended a 3 year relationship with socialite Fiona Adams. Many hearts broke when they found out Caspian and Fiona where no longer an item, but we moved on to the next scandal which was Caspian leaving his lifestyle in New York to start over in California. Down below is an interview with Caspian, I got the pleasure to meet him and ask him a few questions about his past, his present and his future."

Jasmine jumped up and down and said "Watch the interview, watch it he might say something about you! Like a secret message." I was tempted to see him and hear his voice again, so I did I clicked on the video and watch it.

The interviewer looked at the screen and said "Hello I am Wendy and today I have a special treat for all of my viewers out there, today we have a special guest. He had left his lavish lifestyle to move to a place where he had no family or his families money. It has been 3 years since he left New York and now he's back, everyone welcome Caspian Accardo!"

The crowd went crazy as Caspian came out to the stage, he was wearing a Georgio Armani all black suit with a red tie, his hair was slick to side as always and he had his nerdy glasses on. He sat down in the chair and Wendy asked "Caspian Caspian Caspian, you have grown into such a fine young man. So your 25 now and your back home with your family, what does it feel like to be reunited with them again?" Caspian smiled and answered "Thank you so much Wendy, it's a pleasure to be here and it feels great. I missed them and leaving three years ago there was always apart of me that was apprehensive about leaving them behind. I feel like I've missed out on so much and i am just glad to be back and make new memories." The crowd clapped and Wendy said "That is awesome, we've been seeing your sister Nadia all over the spreads in Manhattan her modeling career has really taken off, I see she took after you in that sense." Caspian smiled and said "Yes she has grown up so fast and she really enjoys modeling like I did at that age. It's interesting to see her in my footsteps." The screen showed Nadia sitting in the audience mouthing "I love you big bro." The crowd went wild when they saw her.

Wendy laughed and said "Okay let's switch gears Caspian, lets get down to the nitty gritty because were almost out of time. So just mentioning the past for a second, you had a three year long relationship with Fiona Adams model and socialite. What happened how did it end so fast, i mean you guys were engaged to be married how did you both just give up so quickly? Also was she part of the reason you left for California?" Caspian laughed nervously and said "I had a feeling she was going to come up and I think back then we both were just young and we thought we knew what love was and in reality we didn't. We had to be honest with ourselves and yes it was an ugly break up, there was a lot of emotions in the mix and whenever that's there its not a pretty scene. To answer your question Fiona didn't chase me out of New York like the tabloids like to put it, I left because I need to clear my head and reevaluate things and it's hard to do with the pressure of so many people. I found myself while I was in California, I started over I wasn't the famous model Caspian or son of a millionaire company Caspian. I was just Caspian the Art teacher, I came in taught kids how to express themselves and left. I was normal and now I am a better man because of it."

Wendy clapped and so did the audience, she smiled and said "Wow that was so beautiful and humble of you. California really did change you, who do you think inspired that change? I hear you aren't a smoky hot bachelor anymore. Secondly what happened with you and Riley? You two were inseparable and now it's like shes not even apparent in your life anymore?"

Caspian tensed up once she said my name, he reluctantly answered "Someone did inspire the change, she showed me who I really was back then. She left me be myself and loved me for that person was, she has a light in her eyes that is just so captivating. Her smile, oh gosh her smile it takes one look at it to feel at peace. When we are together no one else is around in our heads, she is my only focus in that moment and I am hers. Were like two magnets gravitating towards each other constantly, she is my life and I am in love with her and she also is the mother of my unborn child." Caspian paused while the screen showed Jaceyln sitting in the audience with Nadia crying, Caspian walked off the stage and to her and kissed her then hugged her.

I watched the whole thing and my heart shattered into a million pieces, he look so genuine when he said all those things about her. He meant it maybe once I released him he really did fall in love with her, i mean I've been out of his head for almost a month now. Maybe all we had was just a fling, I sat there dumbfounded watching Jaceyln and Caspian having there moment live on the screen. Caspian got back on the stage and said "I love that woman, but let me explain about Riley and I. She didn't agree with me moving back and we just couldn't see eye to eye, so we just went our separate ways." Wendy looked disheartened and she said "Well that's not acceptable, if Riley was watching this right now what would you say to her? Also were winding down on the clock so in 30 seconds give us a quick spill on what you have in store for the future."

Caspian looked at the screen and said "Riley if you are watching this I just what to say I am sorry how things ended between us and I hope all is well. Now for the future, I plan on taking Intercorp to the next level in technology. We are going to elevate but elevate as a family entity and nothing less. Personally I look forward to having a future with my child and Jaceyln. It's all about love and family for me now on. It was a pleasure being interviewed by you, thank and Goodnight New York."Jasmine sighed and so did I, I looked at him walk off stage and said "He hopes all is well, I knew it. He's over me and in love with her.....