Found My Way Back To You

(Riley's POV) 

Two Years Later 

The room was filled with the smell of lavender because of all the flowers covering the floor. The floor was painted purple with the lavender petals perfectly placed on every section of the ground. The floor was no longer seen, just the lavender petals and hints of white lilies added in. I smiled gently as I examined the immaculate detail of this whole event, the colors were purple, white and gold. There was a white and gold arch standing over me, casting a beautiful shadow as the sunlight peeked through the holes of the arch. 

The seats were draped with silky white seat covers with  gold slashes over them tied into a bow. The sun was setting causing the sky to be filled with an array of purples, yellows, and blues. It was paradise, I listened to the sound of the waves crashing behind me.  I turned around from the ocean and faced him. I faced the man who claimed by heart always and forever, I smiled brightly as our eyes connected for the first time. The minister told us to hold each others hands, so I interlocked both of my hands in his. The minister looked at us and said "You may start your vows, Riley."  I nodded at him and looked at Caspian and slowly said "I honestly didn't think this day would come, I mean so many things have happened in the past. It seemed like the whole world was either trying to tear us apart or bring us closer together. We have made it through hell and back, and I always have known I would find my way back to you. So in this life if it constantly tears us apart, I won't be worried because I will find my way back to you, over and over again."  

Caspian gently let go of my hands and wiped his face to hide the fact that he was crying.. I smiled at him and wiped my own teary eyes. He smiled at me and then said "Riley you have always been here, right by my side and sometimes I didn't realize that the woman for me was right in front of me.  You have all of me, my heart, my mind, and my soul. We are our one and nothing will ever tell me otherwise, Riley. I love you more and more every day and you have accepted me with all my faults and mistakes and I couldn't be happier with you in my life. I remember that day in Barcelona, the day I found you again and from the day to the rest of our lives, I will never let you go."  

Not belaboring the point the minister said, "Riley do you take Caspian as your husband?" I smiled and yelled "Yes!" Caspian smiled and said "I do too." Ignoring the rest of the ceremony rituals we kissed each other as if we missed the feeling of our lips pressed together as if it had been forever when it had only been a day. Caspian was mine, and I was his now and forever... 

(Hayden's POV) 

I scrunched my face as I watched Riley marrying Caspian and I knew, I knew it was the destiny it was right, but it didn't stop me from wishing that it was me. Being at the wedding was an array of emotions, jealousy, happiness, sadness it made me feel bipolar really. I let out a depressive sigh  when suddenly a woman walked next to me and released the same kind of sigh that had just escaped my lips. I looked over at her and noticed a beautiful woman, but she looked so sad. I looked her up and down and said "So why are you depressed?"  She smirked and said "Because I am watching the love of my life get married.." I laughed and said "Same here." Her crystal green eyes widen at me in shock and she let out a pathetic laugh too. I shook  my head and watched the happy couple exchange their vows. Fiona rolled her eyes and said "Wanna go? Maybe get a drink?" I nodded my head and followed her out to the bar. 

(Jasmine's POV)

I watched as my girl exchange her vows and tears fill my eyes, she had found happiness after 4 years. I wish I could say the same for me, I now work as an executive  for Owens business. I am doing well there, I am in charge of making decisions mostly and managing people. I love my job and Owen and I are close, but there is still that trust factor there that he has to earn again.  The wedding finished and the reception was about to began, Owen left my side and went to grab us drinks. I was wearing the maid of honor dress and I mean it was beautiful. It had sparkles all over the gold dress, and it was strapless hugging my curves. My hair was in a short edgy bob, and it was parted to the side. My makeup was done natural, but I had gold to purple eyelids and dramatic lashes. 

I walked into the reception and stood around waiting for Owens return, I was facing the door when suddenly I felt a tap on my  shoulders. I turned around to see Allan for the first time in two years, it was amazing how I was able to avoid seeing him for that long. But not a thing changed, he still had that tight olive skin but a light beard coming in. His hair was a little bit longer and still pure black, his eyes still piercing green. I was in shock and I didn't know what to say to him after all this time. He looked at me and then broke the silence, "Jasmine. It's been awhile." I smiled softly and humbling said "It has." He straightened up and said "Well I look forward to seeing you more often, now that we are in business together." My eyebrowed raised up in suspicion and I said "In business together?" He nodded softly and smirked before he firmly said "Owen and I have a contract now, we are in business together and we will be working closely for awhile. I look for to seeing what you have to offer for my company." Before I could ask anything he walked away swiftly catching me off guard, I stood their stunned and repeated to myself "In business together?"  

This is the end of the road for Riley and Caspian, so what do you guys think?  Riley and Caspian are now married and already have a child. Maybe one day I might write another book about their life as a married couple and parents! What are your guys thought on Jasmine and Allan? Finally seeing each other again and Allan drops a bomb on her? How will that go over? Comment and vote and I will post the first chapter of the spin off to Jasmine's and Allan's story. 

Love you all,

Kaela